Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures (23124 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / Tecno Spark 3 Party Owerri Edition In Pictures / Google Night Sight: Default Vs Night Sight Mode Battle In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by joery6(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
GloUnfairAdvantage is the new deal in town introduced by Globacom to reward their users, both new and old. The aim of this offer is to make data as avoidable as possible, therefore reducing the prices of the data to such an outrageous and ridiculously cheap price.

This is an end of year bonanza don't miss out this opportunity grab and enjoy it while it last.

GloUnfairAdvantage
Everybody's choic for the cheapest data
GloUnfairAdvantage
Affordable for all
GloUnfairAdvantage
Sound the alarm, let's enjoy the bonanza together.
GloUnfairAdvantage
The revolutionary data subscription we need.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by joery6(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
More Pictures showing the strength and capacity of each GloUnfairAdvantage.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by joery6(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Me looking at a friend that claimed Glo network is slow, trying to use my phone after subscribing for GloUnfairAdvantage package.

I be like are you kidding me?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by joery6(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Me, among other network users, discussing about the network with the cheapest data despite hearing and seeing GloUnfairAdvantage cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by shakaragirl: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Glo on top! I am saying this because their network has greatly improved.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Folasho99: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Glo is still the best network! Very cheap and the speed is fast here!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Papiikush: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai...See fine girls.

Glo with pride. The day I downloaded Supernatural from season 1 - 12 with glo I was just smiling due to the download speed cheesy

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by abayomiopeoluwa: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
joery6:
GloUnfairAdvantage is the new deal in town introduced by Globacom to reward their users, both new and old. The aim of this offer is to make data as avoidable as possible, therefore reducing the prices of the data to such an outrageous and ridiculously cheap price.

This is an end of year bonanza don't miss out this opportunity grab and enjoy it while it last.

GloUnfairAdvantage
Everybody's choic for the cheapest data
GloUnfairAdvantage
Affordable for all
GloUnfairAdvantage
Sound the alarm, let's enjoy the bonanza together.
GloUnfairAdvantage
The revolutionary data subscription we need.
Jus #LikeDat #fia ���

1 Like

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by funmitalks190: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Glo has finally become my BAE! CHOP KISS GLO

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by jimiabdul: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Browsing got easy nd cheap! Glo #unfairadvantage plans are really unfair! Extreme cheap. Thank u glo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Gistpappy: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Me wen i heard about Glo new data plan prices! Glo is bursting brain

15 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Christmas is here already

Airtel, you've been so silent lately. What do you have for we your loyal customers? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

Use Glo for data services at your own peril.

My friend Miminu is still in the hospital.

He fell down from an overheard tank while looking for Edge network on his Glo to reply WhatsApp messages.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Turks: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Glo is the great grandfather of Data and Speed in Nigeria! Argue with your useless networks. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Oloripelebe: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
'make data avoidable' grin grin

Sorry, but i can't even collect the 100gb free cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Amarabae(f): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Useless Network with frustrating internet connection.

12 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Amarabae(f): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
joery6:
GloUnfairAdvantage is the new deal in town introduced by Globacom to reward their users, both new and old. The aim of this offer is to make data as[b] avoidable[/b]as possible, therefore reducing the prices of the data to such an outrageous and ridiculously cheap price.

BE CAREFUL Next time.
Lols.
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Boldwinner(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
incredible!

4G at 1000?!

And I'm here struggling with airtel's slow network at 1.5G for 1k and downloads at 200kbps

I feel cheated. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
MTN be like...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by edeXede: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
embarassed

Glo has broken my friends marriage.

Everytime Kazeem wants to browse with his glo sim, he had to to go out onto the hill at the back of their house. The wife became suspecting of Kazeem thinking he always run out of the house to call his gfs and decided to confront him, she did one day and dude was already frustrated with glo playing pingpong with his browsing emotion and gave the woman a resounding slap.. The woman has reported my friend to woman rights and he has been charged for wife battering.. He in turn says he will never have anything to do with someone who took him to court

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by jonadaft: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin

Glo is the "WORSTEST" network in the world.

Very useless network.

Last month, I subscribed for their stupîd 2k package for 3.5 gig. At the end of the month, I was only able to use 54 mb.

That stupîd network should be banned from operation.

Thunder fire glo

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Ilefoaye(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Glo? mba.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Prince4mic: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Data packages you cannot use due to poor network coverage.. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
joery6:

LOL

Such honesty...

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by JoshuaKay(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
This glo 4gb @ 1k make me feel like I'm high on this ting like...
Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by niggi4life(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I DID A WEBSITE TEST SPEED WITH MY FRIEND LAST NIGHT, WE BOTH USE THE SAME SAMSUNG NOTE 8, I USE ETISALAT/9MOBILE AND HE USES GLO, I CLICKED ON CNN.COM AT THE SAME TIME, IT TOOK MY PHONE ABOUT 30SECS TO OPEN THE PAGE( CNN.COM IS A HEAVY WEBSITE BECAUSE OF ITS IMAGES) IT TOOK MY FRIEND'S PHONE ABOUT 3MINUTES TO LOAD ITS PAGES.... WHAT AM I DRIVING AT? GLO DATA IS COMPLETELY A WASTE OF TIME.. I PORTED MY GLO LINE 2015 AFTER SEVERAL FRUSTRATION FROM THE NETWORK, SINCE I PORTED TO ETISALAT I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED..

I KNOW PEOPLE WILL SAY YOUR LOCATION BLA BLA BLA, I USED THE GLO AT IKEJA, V.I, AJAH, GBAGADA, OGBA, AKOKA, IYANA IBA... THE SLOWNESS ARE ALL THE SAME..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Glounfairadvantage In Pictures by stjudas(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Grand masters of slow mode

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.