Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How To Make Money Trading Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Trading Forex (526 Views)

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / Learn How To Make Extra Money Trading FOREX, Bitcoin, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Trading Forex by honour10: 1:55pm On May 16, 2020
Yes you can. This is not a trick just common sense.

Forex trading is really hard and making money defeats most people.

Brokers make most of their money from newbie traders having a go, failing and then trying out some scam course or reading up, having another go and failing and so on.

Eventually you realise that trading forex is way beyond your capabilities and give up.

Now I am an old guy who decided long ago that the easiest way to make money and do well is to find someone who is making money and follow them.

That sounds easy but actually it is not because the schooling system punishes you for copying and tells you it is bad so we all try and do things the hard way because copying James homework was bad and we would get our asses spanked and put in detention.

Well hang on we are now grown up and in the big World and that shit does not apply anymore.

So if like me you want to make money forex trading it is easy, you copy an expert.

Now if it was that easy everyone would be doing it so sorry it is not easy to copy an expert for a number of reasons but it can be done and it can make you decent money, I have been doing it for over four years and so have a few of my friends.

We average between 10 to 30% net per month with proper risk and profit management which doubles your money on long run.

I want to introduce only 5people to the system/strategy I’ve been using to make decent money for the past 4years. I recovered all the money I lost on forex with this system. You too can make a lot of money with this.

To know this system send me a message on WhatsApp +15393023314.
Note: It’s not free, I paid to know this system and it’s been a secret to me since then, as I said I just want to help only 5people. Information is Power, what I want to show you is something you will hardly come across online.
Re: How To Make Money Trading Forex by ElectronicMoney(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
honour10:
Yes you can. This is not a trick just common sense.

Forex trading is really hard and making money defeats most people.

Brokers make most of their money from newbie traders having a go, failing and then trying out some scam course or reading up, having another go and failing and so on.

Eventually you realise that trading forex is way beyond your capabilities and give up.

Now I am an old guy who decided long ago that the easiest way to make money and do well is to find someone who is making money and follow them.

That sounds easy but actually it is not because the schooling system punishes you for copying and tells you it is bad so we all try and do things the hard way because copying James homework was bad and we would get our asses spanked and put in detention.

Well hang on we are now grown up and in the big World and that shit does not apply anymore.

So if like me you want to make money forex trading it is easy, you copy an expert.

Now if it was that easy everyone would be doing it so sorry it is not easy to copy an expert for a number of reasons but it can be done and it can make you decent money, I have been doing it for over four years and so have a few of my friends.

We average between 10 to 30% net per month with proper risk and profit management which doubles your money on long run.

I want to introduce only 5people to the system/strategy I’ve been using to make decent money for the past 4years. I recovered all the money I lost on forex with this system. You too can make a lot of money with this.

To know this system send me a message on WhatsApp +15393023314.
Note: It’s not free, I paid to know this system and it’s been a secret to me since then, as I said I just want to help only 5people. Information is Power, what I want to show you is something you will hardly come across online.
Are you the one who does the trading yourself or it it someone else?

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up And Earn $50 / Union Bank Current Account Holder With Visa ATM Carr Needed Urgent,. / Spectralite Investment -know More About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.