Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! (3663 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thank you all for wishing debo and myself well. Our  baby is doing good. Mummy and baby are well cool

I must be blind,okija? Na where you dey hide since
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
My dear I took a sabbathical from Nairaland to job hunt, Just got me a good one so I now have time to play, Lol

Hpw have u been?
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Busybody2(f): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
jennykadry:

Thank you all for wishing debo and myself well. Our  baby is doing good. Mummy and baby are well cool

I must be blind,okija? Na where you dey hide since

Dang i was late, that should be me angry Now that I know this, I have to find another big fish to hook the belle wey i get for OAM4BB on angry Thinking whadido . . .whadido . . .whadido angry

You fit hook me up with Okija juju then? Help a Sister out abeg, I am sure you will have no problem whatsoever filling a 100-page journal with my good take-home-to-mama attributes
grin Nor fall my hand oh, I have a lot riding at stake here, especially not with the small fact that he just got a very well paying job in Nigeria tongue

Me too i wan come this thread later come post that myself and Okija would love to invite you to our Happy Marital Matrimony taking place this very summer tongue
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
All of una just dey born girls all over. WHo go born the boys to marry them?
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by ifyalways(f): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
^You well so?
How many u don born throway for rubber ?
So Debosky is now a Father ?Since when?Cheei . . . .that British Petroleum money wey i dey eye and draw plan for cheesy
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
ifyalways:

^You well so?
How many u don born throway for rubber ?
So Debosky is now a Father ?Since when?Cheei . . . .that British Petroleum money wey i dey eye and draw plan for cheesy

No be your fault, For say you don gree all those numberous styles wey i propose we for don get Octuplet boys.

But when you are busyy going from buka to buka from Okafors theory to reading nackson how you go get time
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by OAM4J: 4:03am On Mar 23, 2011
Congrats Tgirl.
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Congrats Tgirl.

ashewo! O ti tun wa obirin de bi. Je ki Mukina gba e mu. . . . BB, face the other corner o
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by OAM4J: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ashewo! O ti tun wa obirin de bi. Je ki Mukina gba e mu. . . . BB, face the other corner o

haba! ki ni mose, Se ese ni lati ki eni ti o bi omo ku ewu omo ni?

Dont worry, very soon you go hear Mukina and OAM4J news, then e je ajeyo, wa tun gbe take-away lo le. grin
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 23, 2011
OAM4J:

haba! ki ni mose, Se ese ni lati ki eni ti o bi omo ku ewu omo ni?

Dont very, very soon you go hear Mukina and OAM4J news, then e je ajeyo, wa tun gbe take-away lo le. grin

Yes o! ma gbe cooler mi ati gorodome mi wa si ijo igbeyawo yin.
Sugbon o fe da pe [i]wonky [/i]ikebe BB lo fe maa sa tele grin
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by OAM4J: 4:16am On Mar 23, 2011
Busy_body:

Dang i was late, that should be me angry Now that I know this, I have to find another big fish to hook the belle wey i get for OAM4BB on angry Thinking whadido . . .whadido . . .whadido angry

You fit hook me up with Okija juju then? Help a Sister out abeg, I am sure you will have no problem whatsoever filling a 100-page journal with my good take-home-to-mama attributes
grin Nor fall my hand oh, I have a lot riding at stake here, especially not with the small fact that he just got a very well paying job in Nigeria tongue

Me too i wan come this thread later come post that myself and Okija would love to invite you to our Happy Marital Matrimony taking place this very summer tongue

Another man can take away my wife   ex, but no one takes away my pregnancy or baby. . . there is an 'oro-idile' that must be done for all kids born in my family, if not done within seven days after birth. . .  undecided lipsrsealed

Well, make i no too talk. be warned sha.
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by OAM4J: 4:24am On Mar 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yes o! ma gbe cooler mi ati gorodome mi wa si ijo igbeyawo yin.
Sugbon o fe da pe [i]wonky [/i]ikebe BB lo fe maa sa tele grin

Igbeyawo ke, lati igbawo? she is now Mrs-Mukina-OAM4J. You'll be among the 1st to get the IV to our naming ceremony cool

You dont know my history. Jenny and BB are my ex/baby mothers

Mukina is the wife. there will be room in the future for a mistress that will assist Mukina whenever she is tired (cos am too demanding), I will let you know when the time comes so you can apply.
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2011
Busy_body:

Busy body no use laff do make dem sack me for work,
Small pikin like me wey neva get bia-bia for armpit na ehn u wan implicate, Moreova shrine money no go reach me & you belleful talkless of OAM4J pikin, Nna abeg see me where I hide o, Lol

But meanwhile, na thread wey we suppose use to congratulate mama & pikin na ehn una carry all una bedroom matter come scatter for public like this?! Na wah o!

@ Tgirl

I no dey play for the invitation matter o! And no worry just provide enough food and small stout for me then Kola & Schnapps to use pour libation for the Gods, Congratulations my dear,
Re: Congrats To Tgirl4real, She Just Had A Bouncing Baby Girl! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
@BB, I no say u go show 4 here. How are u and fam?

BTW, did I hear u say u want to hook up with Okija . . . husband no what will dat be  cool

Okija_juju:

@ Tgirl

I no dey play for the invitation matter o! And no worry just provide enough food and small stout for me then Kola & Schnapps to use pour libation for the Gods,  Congratulations my dear,

Thanks o. Don't tell me d invite hasn't arrived!!!. I sent it thru NIPOST 2 months ago  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cancer Of The Nasal Cavity. / Please Help A Sister In Need Of Advice Immediately / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.