Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings (703 Views)

Checkout My Paintings And Artworks.. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings by Abyolah: 4:14pm On May 16, 2020
Hi guys, 'been a while here.

Just feel like sharing some of my recent paintings with you guys.

Enjoy.

Rule
You share a picture of your painting or drawing and tell us what inspired you to make the artwork.

Bashing is allowed.
Re: Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings by Abyolah: 4:15pm On May 16, 2020
Title: Let's dance for a while
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas

Dance is an art that involves the movement of some or all part of the body in an irregular, unusual and or aesthetic manner which is relatively pleasing to the eyes.

People dance when they are happy, excited, glad, jubilating, celebrating et. al. Dance can be used to tell a story, a tale or reflect a person's mood.
We can't dance forever but we can only dance for a while....

Baby, let's dance for a while!

Re: Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings by Abyolah: 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
Title: King of Pop

This was inspired by Michael Joseph Jackson (MJ) who was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer.
He is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest entertainers in the history of music.

1 Like

Re: Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings by Abyolah: 4:18pm On May 16, 2020
Title: The sea monster

The earliest known sharks date back to more than 420 million years.
Sharks are found in all seas and are common to depths of 2,000 metres (6,600 ft). They generally do not live in freshwater although there are a few known exceptions.
Sharks are not just a beast but a dog in the sea.....

1 Like

Re: Drawing For Fun.....check out my paintings by Abyolah: 4:48pm On May 16, 2020
Honourable mention
Sinzu money

I hereby declare this thread opened....
Lalasticlala snake master

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Invitation Card Like A PRO. / We Offer A Professional Design Service / Quality Prints @ Hiklas Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.