Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,767 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Do Nice Guys Finish Last? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Nice Guys Finish Last? (709 Views)

Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win / Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nice Guys Finish Last? by megletters: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2011
Hello everyone, I have an open question. Honestly, do nice guys finish last?

I had a friend once & she told me that the current boyfriend in her life was not really supposed to be 'the one'.
You see, what happened was she had like two 'toasters' at the same time. The first was a cool, gentle, quiet guy who'd rather watch and study her for a while, deciding to pick one right time and moment to tell her how he felt about her, indulging in buying her roses, chocolates & what have you, sharing jokes with her. But ma guy who came second was louder, more 'whats-up' kinda guy & perhaps bolder. He quickly took his chance and asked her out on a proper date & before we knew it, a relationship blossomed. This no.1 guy has now slackened to the background.

I am wondering, do nice guys really finish last?

(1) (Reply)

Usa / Lost His Father Three Days Back And His Wife Had A Baby Boy Two Days Ago / The Benefit Of Genuine Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.