Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Usa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Usa (709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa by Petatosh: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]Some people dey mad for head
Re: Usa by saridonp2: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
Erase that idea from your head coz it might get you into trouble.Just concentrate on finding a wife that will be compatible for you and love you.Most people have been dissapointed in the quest of a naija wife.Just pray that you get your own wife,wherever she comes from doesnt matter.
Re: Usa by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
Settling down in countries away from home for a man is definitely a trial.
I empathize with OP. Not a lot of marriageable options.

But in all locations, a good wife is a gift from God and only God can. I hope you've come to know your heavenly father during the course of your 34 years. You need him in this time more than any, because woe betite a man that marries a dragon for a wife. Would have been better if he remained single all his life.
Re: Usa by ikamefa(f): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2011
Petatosh:

[color=#000099][/color]Some people dey mad for head

L.Y.M abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Usa by Kadimm: 4:07am On Feb 17, 2011
Real men don't look for wives. Wives look for 'em. cool
Re: Usa by obowunmi(m): 4:16am On Feb 17, 2011
I have some nice babes for you ---- how tall are you ? And what do you do for work.
Re: Usa by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2011
sounds fishy imo.
Re: Usa by fstranger3(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^

No one cares about your opinion

Next time, keep it to your sorry despondent self
Re: Usa by Blazay(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^

Mu he he he he he

Some things never change. cheesy
Re: Usa by fstranger3(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^

You are right

She is a real pain in the arse

Can you please marry her and make her happy. . . no need for dowry, she is not worth a penny. As a matter of fact we should pay you for taking on such a beast.
Re: Usa by Blazay(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^

I don't do the 'wild wild westish' rascally Yoruba or across the 'Niggering Niger' Igbotic, babes remember? wink

Impotence is not my portion, in the name of my God. cry

Have a flight to catch partner.

L8r.
Re: Usa by fstranger3(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. If you dont take her, we may have yo use her to appease some of our 400 gods, you dont want that, do you

She has no real use to humanity. . . you may use her as your di0ck sucking machine, for your dog of course, what say you?
Re: Usa by obowunmi(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2011
Fstranger --- do u have an e-crush on tpia ? I notice you chase her around the forum ? You seem to be taunting her but is this a passive aggressive way of getting her attn ?
Re: Usa by fstranger3(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2011
obowunmi:

Fstranger --- do u have an e-crush on tpia ? I notice you chase her around the forum ? You seem to be taunting her but is this a passive aggressive way of getting her attn ?

Ibi t'oba f'elemosho si lo n sho

(1) (Reply)

Efective Solution To Birth Control (non Medical), No Condom. / Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding / Canadian Couple Welcomes 100th Grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.