Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. (539 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. by RickSanchez: 12:15am On May 17, 2020
Warning! Graphic pictures below.

Had a hot water burn on my upper chin and burned off a circular part of my skin last year December. I went to the doctor a few days after and she cleaned and disinfected it, it was a fairly flat scar and as soon as I discovered the rule of keeping it moisturised and massaging I did that(albeit 3/4 months after) The scar was fading but it still had a bit of discoloration as it wasn't matching my skin well enough. Now I wish I had left it alone as it was flat and almost matching my skin, it was just a wider length than this one currently, that is it had become surface level but the scarred skin reached the middle of my lips. Overtime these areas healed.

On 12th of May I had a slip-up. I stretched my lower lip area and massaged the area dry, it literally started tearing up and it did completely. Immediately it tore the area got inflamed, it swole up a lot. No blood just transparent fluid, I massaged sheabutter into it and still kept it moist.

I feel so mad at myself and have drastically lost a lot of esteem. Please doctors and dermatologists in the house, what options do I have and what can you tell by the scar? It is a bit over skin surface currently.

Re: Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. by HarunaWest(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2020
Leave it oooh...it will heal.

.All these body when we dey worry about sef, something when be say na maggot food last last.
Re: Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. by RickSanchez: 8:34am On May 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
Leave it oooh...it will heal.

.All these body when we dey worry about sef, something when be say na maggot food last last.
Because it'll be maggot food some day doesn't mean we shouldn't look good while we living.. smiley
Same way because we can't take our money with us to the grave doesn't mean we shouldn't spend it.

Update : I thank God that this morning I woke up to meet the scar flat and surface level. Smaller too. smiley
Re: Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. by vb0mb(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thanks to God for you.

Please can you teach me how to become a crypto trader?
Re: Need Help, Don't Know What To Do. by jay2pee(m): 3:49am On May 01, 2022
Good morning, please can you teach me crypto trading? I will be glad if you whatsapp me on this number 0 7 0 6 9 2 4 1 2 7 2. Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

An Std ? Which? Help Please / How Soon Should I Do Pregnancy Test For Accurate Result / Telemedicine In Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.