Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

E-passport Tour In The United States - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / E-passport Tour In The United States (1108 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-passport Tour In The United States by thisiswhy: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2011
I am in school in the US (West coast) and need to get the new Nigerian Passport as soon as possible but travelling to the east coast to get it will affect my studies.

I heard that the consulate travels across the US. Does anybody know the dates?

The embassies in the US are so useless. They don't answer calls or emails and their websites are useless too.

Also, can anyone who recently visited the New York consulate tell me about their experience and the requirements. The website has too many requirements I'm not sure apply in the US.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!
Re: E-passport Tour In The United States by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
Pity, Nigerian embassies don't make the situation of Nigerians residing abroad any better.
Re: E-passport Tour In The United States by Ochiban: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
yeah, i saw that on the website but no dates or info. i have been calling the consulate (all 4 numbers) for the last 2 weeks around twice everyday. can you believe no one has answered the phone yet. the embassy at atlanta (the only embassy that answers their phones) said they know nothing about it. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

HELP

embarassed
Re: E-passport Tour In The United States by dellnet: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
Call the ambassador's line in Washington that's what I did last time I needed info. Don't ask me for the number though coz I forgot.

(1) (Reply)

x / If You Had A Choice To Pick Btw CANADA And USA To Live, Which One Will You Pick? / Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.