Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can I Recover My Money Back? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Recover My Money Back? (452 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Recover My Money Back? by icenti: 8:59am On May 17, 2020
Hello family.

Last night I transferred money from my bank UBA to another UBA Account. While carrying out this transaction I made an error. Instead of ********38, I transferred to ********83. Immediately I called the bank and they said they'll place DND on the account and ask the account holder to come verify my claims however I have no way of reaching the account holder neither will they tell me if the person has debited this money from his account.

Please any advice would be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Scan Documents To Pdf / Picture To Document / How To Make Money In 2020 For Free / 5 Lucrative Businesses For Those Living In Diaspora.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.