Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora (635 Views)

CBN Introduces ‘Naira 4 Dollar Scheme’ For Diaspora Remittances / Nigerians In UK Sent More Money To Nigeria Than Any Other Country / Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Good morning folks,

I do hope everyone around the world is staying safe. We will all come out stronger and better.
I wouldn't want to bore you with stories, so I will just cut to the chase.
This piece is targeted at Nigerians living abroad. I know there have been stories of folks sending money home for projects to be done and in the long run, nothing was actually done. Reason being that the funds had been squandered, and similar experiences etcetera.

I am here to tell you to have no fear anymore.
If you want to embark of any kind of project back in Nigeria ( building, buying and selling of products, exporting staples abroad) and you need a reliable and trustworthy individual. I AM YOUR GOTO Guy.

I can be reached on phone and via WhatsApp on 08027569011.
N:B: any information you need as regarding authenticity, validity and guarantee. I can provide and will be ready to sign documents.

Thank you and God bless.

Poju
Re: Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by sammyhands: 12:51pm On May 17, 2020
Haha you are very funny. Just like that?
Re: Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
Good afternoon, Nothing in the post stated that. I am just stating what I can do and how honest I am in doing that. If you have questions, statements, inquires or whatsoever. You could just say it out sir. I will gladly answer them.

Thank you for your time
Re: Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
sparkklin@gmail.com
Re: Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
honestpoju:
sparkklin@gmail.com
@managemybiz
Re: Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
We are still available and ready to help supervise projects here in Nigeria. Please engage us. A trial will convince you
Re: Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good morning folks abroad. I am still your honest plug for managing projects here in Nigeria. You will get details of feedbacks, realtime chat and video calls, receipts and invoices and you will sleep like a baby. Any project you want to embark or undertake . We are capable.
Chat with us or give us a call now 08027569011.

Note: I don't appreciate time wasters please

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To $30 Watching Videos Online / Fully Verified US Paypal Account For Sale / Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.