Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nairaland In Defamation Of Character ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland In Defamation Of Character ? (637 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / Seun Do Something: Nairaland In Defamation Of Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland In Defamation Of Character ? by Ciaman: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2011
Dear Moderator,

I am Aremu Olakanmi John. However I found a post made by lasuadmin made on July 26, 2010 on the Subject - Re: Kwara Poly Admission 2010/2011 (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-476186.0.html) calling me to be a scammer. This has really affected my name and caused damages on my reputation both home and abroad. If you simply google search my name, the aforementioned post discredits my name and reputation. I am considering suing Nairaland for this act as I have given more than enough notice and time to make them delete the post.

With utmost suspect, he copied my profile info on facebook and pasted here to discredit and tarnish my name and image.

I have never scammed anyone nor engage in an act close to scam. Kindly delete this post as I believe he is to be called a scammer instead looking at all his previous post on Nairaland.

However, I want Nairaland to delete the said post and make a written statement on its website that I have not in anyway engaged in scam as the poster claimed. If this is not done in a timely manner, I would consider going on with my decision of charging Nairaland and the said poster in a court of law for defamation of character.

Regards,

Aremu O. J

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My New Music Video Reppin For Naija "green And White"! / Create Science Forum, Please Site Admin / The Cool Gentlemen Of This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.