Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) (4985 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by martinogeenz: 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
A snake swallowed a full grown adult and couldn't move
But the snake was overpowered by the villagers,
They had to cut open the snake to bring out the mutilated body of the human ,,
Watch to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZoWCIFwM_I

Lalasticlala is this for real?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by rottennaija(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
That's no snake but a crocodile

8 Likes

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Muhammad6849(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=muhammad6849 post= snake swallowed a full grown adult and couldn't move
But the snake was

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by donjazet(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2020
for thesorcerer
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Coldie(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2020
Why are they shouting Allah LA hi LA LA I LA LA?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by To5man(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2020
Op change the topic. It's a Croc
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by BrightAhiah(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2020
@OP, if we change ur being from human to alien � you go dey happy?
You intentionally change the name CROCODILE to SNAKE just to deceive our LaLa to help your ministry by pushing this your post to FP abi?

To flog the OP, hit LIKE
To change em name to robot, hit SHARE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by DSoj(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2020
That's a crocodile
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by crackhouse(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2020
Chai
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by waynetee(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2020
Chai!
God no go shame us o

Meanwhile, People there were even laughing, psychopaths!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Memberclub(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
OMG shocked

Why did I even watch this.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
.... possibly a CROCODILE...
Tearing an ADULT into Shreds
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
This is beyond RIP...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by ibiso1986: 7:55pm On May 17, 2020
Crocodiles have the ability to tear humans to pieces. That's because they bite and spin round and round which is called the death roll. They will swallow all the divided parts whole..
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Thelucifer666(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2020
Coldie:
Probably prasing Allah for the death of their fellow human being.
Muslims are known to be barbaric
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by tedbaj(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2020
Nawawo
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by DesChyko: 8:11pm On May 17, 2020
My! The guy was actually handling all that gore with his bare hands
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by x123xlolls(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2020
Coldie:
To show sympathies to the deceased, and it's a prayer also.

Thelucifer666:

From ur post's on NL and topics, we know where to keep you. Ur brain is as useless as that croco....

Wise up and know that nothing created it's self.

that's step one if ever you wanted to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by rowland545(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2020
And I'm sure someone will still cook and eat the crocodile

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by KristaPretty(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2020
A snake can do that.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Kyrx(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
shocked shocked

Damn!!!

How can I unwatched this please? This is beyond gory mehnn

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by ct2: 8:29pm On May 17, 2020
I don't think you are mentally ok .
Thelucifer666:

3 Likes

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by mii4u(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
Hmmmm, eish
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Denique(f): 8:41pm On May 17, 2020
Lala...

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by X0012(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2020
BTW that is a huge crocodile in that video and most of you lots that didn't watch the video shouldnt comment.

Don't disgrace ur generation with stupid comments
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by UrRealG: 8:59pm On May 17, 2020
Yuck
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by ABCthings: 9:16pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by valentinegibbs(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2020
Thelucifer666:

I'm no Muslim but I think people like you need to be careful
You are the reason we have issues in this world
You still think so low and its pathetic to know that we still have people like you in this 21st century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by humilitypays(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
angry
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by YungMillionaire: 11:12pm On May 17, 2020
YUCK!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 17, 2020
cry
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by fk001(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Probably praising Allah for the death of their fellow human being.

If you dont know something why dont you keep quiet. Learn from the 3 wise monkeys

Say no evil

Hear no evil

See no evil.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Full Grown Adult (video /gore) by fk001(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2020
Gross!!!!

A Croc can even eat up a full-grown buffalo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Head Mistress Of Kogi School Sitting In Her Office Under A Tree / Meet The Unilag Student Who Writes With Both Hands / Cult Group(@gerorgia Sea Lords) Donate Food To The Motherless..pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.