Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different (1135 Views)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Michealky: 1:56pm On May 17, 2020
We are all Sons and Daughters of Adam and Eve and we are all one blood. Eve gave birth to cain, abel, Seth, and some other girls. Cain married one of his sisters and gave birth to Enoch. And Enoch married one of their family member and that was how the world multipled. So if i see a stranger on the road, don't you think we're supposed to be related or look alike cos we all share the blood of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Xclusiveme: 1:58pm On May 17, 2020
Lol, this thread would be interesting
Lalasticlala ooo
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Xclusiveme: 1:58pm On May 17, 2020
I need to know the story
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Casper21: 1:59pm On May 17, 2020
Sunday tins, lemme grab my popcorn
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by kingxsamz(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2020
Lol, because it's a mere story and never happened?

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Casper21: 2:01pm On May 17, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lol, because it's a mere story and never happened?

I wish this would move to front page

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by ojun50(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2020
Sha You See Adam and Eve resemble each other, or all children resemble them self ni
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by adigun98(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2020
Op this matter you're bringing ehn,
He get plenty things inside o
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Righteousness89(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2020
Michealky:
We are all Sons and Daughters of Adam and Eve and we are all one blood. Eve gave birth to cain, abel, Seth, and some other girls. Cain married one of his sisters and gave birth to Enoch. And Enoch married one of their family member and that was how the world multipled. So if i see a stranger on the road, don't you think we're supposed to be related or look alike cos we all share the blood of Eve.
The Ways of GOD Are not the Ways of Men! HE Does what HE likes! That's why HE is GOD

2 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by EmekaBlue(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2020
Adam and Eve na oyinbo or black?

because i hear say garden of eden na calabar state from forensic studies

3 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by winosport: 2:21pm On May 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Ways of GOD Are not the Ways of Men! HE Does what HE likes! That's why HE is GOD
Don't do that whole the ways of God are mysterious when u can give a reasonable explanation....the story of Adam and Eve is just another human attempt to explain just how we came to be just like evolution, none of which is completely valid if you ask me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Bossontop(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by ABCthings: 2:23pm On May 17, 2020
It fvxking 6000 years. Do you know how many different permutations have taken place already.

Also the body adapts to the environment to survive.

Lastly God can do anything, He can give your baby Zomo ears if he wants. undecided
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Righteousness89(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2020
winosport:
Don't do that whole the ways of God are mysterious when u can give a reasonable explanation....the story of Adam and Eve is just another human attempt to explain just how we came to be just like evolution, none of which is completely valid if you ask me
Being Valid or not to you is irrelevant!

GOD is our Creator! And HE has done what seemed him Good! And all HE has done is GOOD
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by princefunmmy(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Michealky:

Genesis 6:1-2,4 KJV
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
[2] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
[4] There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Verse 4 shows were the gene of the original man became mixed up and compromised!

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by ABCthings: 2:29pm On May 17, 2020
winosport:
Chance or Design. Choose one already and move on.
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by ABCthings: 2:30pm On May 17, 2020
princefunmmy:
hh
You guys should stop booking space na...
It is now becoming unbecoming. angry
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Tomiwa69(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2020
God is a Tyrant
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Tomiwa69(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2020
God is a Tyrant
Religion is an insult to humanity
Bleep Jesus,Bleep Allah ,Bleep budah,Bleep yaweh

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Tomiwa69(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2020
God is a Tyrant

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Horus(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
Blacks are the genetic parents. Remember, whites cannot reproduce anything else but themselves or reproduce genetic material they don’t have....melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce black skin, but black skin can reproduce white skin and all others in humanity.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Tomiwa69(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
Sky daddy is a Tyrant

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Tomiwa69(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2020
T
Y
R
A
N
T

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by illicit(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2020
theres not suppose to be Chinese, Indian, aborigine, African, Samoan right?

well, some xtians will say when the incident at the tower of Babel occured that humans dispersed and they adapted to the climate of wherever they landed.
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 17, 2020
Casper21:
Sunday tins, lemme grab my popcorn
Ogbeni u need black label plus monster...or maybe mokite to follow this story orelse you would be lost.
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by sonmvayina(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2020
Until people realize that Adam means "man" and Eve means "woman".. They will stop recycling this topic all the time... It just a Jewish retelling of a Babylonian tale of how man forfeited the right to live on earth forever...

Every nation has a creation mythology.. If you ask me, they are all bull shiiit, but if I must choose, I will choose my Igbo version..

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2020
Tomiwa69:
God is a Tyrant
Did Satan actually asked for forgiveness, just wondering.
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by CodeTemplar: 4:56pm On May 17, 2020
was Adam and eve the only humans created from dust? No.
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by Olabode971(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
CodeTemplar:
was Adam and eve the only humans created from dust? No.

Any proof that there was anyone more
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by orisa37: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please read your KJV very well again. Pray before you start reading and you will be wiser, more knowledgeable and more understanding. When Adam and Eve we're made God made Nephilims in MALES AND FEMALES TOO.
ODUDUWA WAS A YORUBA NEPHILIM.

CANE AND ABEL MARRIED NEPHILIMS.

From Orunto27
Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by kimco(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
orisa37:
Please read your KJV very well again. Pray before you start reading and you will be wiser, more knowledgeable and more understanding. When Adam and Eve we're made God made Nephilims in MALES AND FEMALES TOO.
ODUDUWA WAS A YORUBA NEPHILIM.

CANE AND ABEL MARRIED NEPHILIMS.

Were they all not killed in the great flood, according to the bible?

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different by orisa37: 5:29am On Jun 17, 2020
kimco:

Were they all not killed in the great flood, according to the bible?

DON'T RATIONALIZE GOD. EVIL AND GOOD WERE MADE BY GOD. GOD IS EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOU AND I, LIFE AND DEATH. SO GOD IS IRRATIONAL AND JEALOUS. AND HE HAS ASKED US NOT TO BE EVIL, DEATH, JEALOUS AND IRRATIONAL GOD VALUES US TO BE LIGHT, RIGHT, GOOD AND LIFE.

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE IN THE BIBLE KJV.

From Orunto27.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does God Come From ? — / Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny? / Merry Christmas: Today Is The Day Our Lord Is Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.