Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? (40398 Views)

De Bruyne Snubs Messi In Ballon D'or Top 3 And Picks Bruno As The Best EPL / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match / Kevin De Bruyne Is The Best EPL Player - Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by lichocho(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2020
joshjc:
even great players like zidane and xavi rate scholes highly
just to encourage him
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Ibunkun1(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
Moneywirer:
Tinubu, Buhari and Lai Mohammed

There's no electorate's defence they can't break with lies and fake promises.

Scoring hat tricks in every match

grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by YoungAncient1: 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
I go with Robben, Duff and Drogba. If we decide to simulate their performance for higher number of matches, you will discover their output would be more than that of Man city and Arsenal in terms of win ratio and goals scored.
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
What about SSS

Sterling Suarez and Sturridge..... i was waiting for that trio...but as of now.. I'll go with.

Mane

salah

Firminino

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
Ronaldo,tevez,Rooney were merciless Every counter is a sure goal

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Seunfretty: 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
firstly am a Chelsea far and I won't be bias watsover....
Analysing each trio should be there level of efficiency to score wen dey play.....but before i pick my best trio let me talk about the Chelsea trio
the Chelsea trio was good but I don't think it has the best trio ......drogba is potent but I can't say the same for duff and robben...but how do u stop a trio of tevez...Rooney and Ronaldo....they are all wicked but in and outside the box and no matter how much u defend ...something will always lead to another and you will run into trouble...they ave a crazy pace so if u are caught on counter twice den ust knw you will conceded 2goals.....another close trio is the mane...firminho...salah....Arsenal was invincible with there trio but it was more as a result of the teams prowess on all sections of the field....I GIVE IT TO UNITED!!

20 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by phransix2: 9:08pm On May 17, 2020
lichocho:
u mean over hyped Paul scholes..with how many assist?

Pls I don't have strength... I just dey recover

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

That's why I support them.
Although Chelsea and Barca are not sworn enemies. Rather na MAN U and CHELSEA
Barca and Real Madrid are sworn enemies
Ha maybe for your side ooh.When Liverpool thrashed barca in the second leg come and see almost the whole epl fans celebrating especially the man United and Chelsea fans.Then when bayern opened their buttocks during the champions league first leg.Barca fans joined others to troll Chelsea fans both offline and online.I think the hate started from the poorly officiated match in which iniesta won the semifinal for barca against them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by phransix2: 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
Seunfretty:
firstly am a Chelsea far and I won't be bias watsover....
Analysing each trio should be there level of efficiency to score wen dey play.....but before i pick my best trio let me talk about the Chelsea trio
the Chelsea trio was good but I don't think it has the best trio ......drogba is potent but I can't say the same for duff and robben...but how do u stop a trio of tevez...Rooney and Ronaldo....they are all wicked but in and outside the box and no matter how much u defend ...something will always lead to another and you will run into trouble...they ave a crazy pace so if u are caught on counter twice den ust knw you will conceded 2goals.....another close trio is the mane...firminho...salah....Arsenal was invincible with there trio but it was more as a result of the teams prowess on all sections of the field....I GIVE IT TO UNITED!!

Bless u... I like ur sincerity

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by joshjc(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
lichocho:
just to encourage him
na you know football pass dem?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by grandpoh(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2020
Oscar,willian and hazard
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Ola260: 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
Drogba, anelka, lampard 2009/2010
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by sweetjohn(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
infogenius:
Besides op's list
The combo of
Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez for Manchester United was devastating

The three players made a combined 140 appearances in all competitions for Manchester United in 2007-08, contributing 79 goals and 29 assists.
But won treble with champions league join.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by dreofGod(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
phransix2:
Rooney
Tevez
Ronaldo

If them start counter attack with long pass from Scholes, it's always certain it's going to be a goal... They were too fast and fluid to contain...
My brother, those counter ehn, camera dey struggle at times to catch those trio. Me I go don stand up to shout goal before dem reach post sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Exc2000: 9:13pm On May 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

And many more to come from dem...ahahahaha

pls do enjoy them as the pop ingrin

cry

nothing do you

make corrona sha make them cancel the whole league and start afresh make liverpool sef no win

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 17, 2020
lichocho:
u mean over hyped Paul scholes..with how many assist?
Guy please don't shake this table when some people even rate him above Gerrard and lampard.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by sweetjohn(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2020
lichocho:
just to encourage him
Childish talk

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by tfash96(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2020
passionate87:
Definitely CR7(balloon d or winner)Rooney and tevez.CR7 is the only player in premiership that won world footballer of the year.I remember they were pact and fast.I really missed these trio together
Alaye shut up if you don't know about football will u keep ur stinking dirty mouth shut.. What about his predecessor MICHAEL OWEN u are now telling me gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by pat077: 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
Liverpool trio is it for me

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Sorry about this but....
Messi, Suarez, Neymar
That one na all time best na not epl.
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by OlawaleBammie: 9:15pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

cry

nothing do you

make corrona sha make them cancel the whole league and start afresh make liverpool sef no win

Dont dcv ursef bro, liverpool cant b denied the title... they cNt deny dem.
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by boblawson(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2020
tfash96:
Alaye shut up if you don't know about football will u keep ur stinking dirty mouth shut.. What about his predecessor MICHAEL OWEN u are now telling me gibberish
Is the insult really necessary?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by 8stargeneral: 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
Ronaldo Rooney Tevez They are amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by lichocho(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=sweetjohn post=89660130]Childish talk ..seriously?crouch is better dan him by numbers..matured talk
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by sweetjohn(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2020
It was man utd trio that edged arsenal unbeaten run. it was man utd trio that won treble with the champion league join. it was the man utd trio that won epl consecutively three times in a roll. It was man utd trio that make FIFA consider CR7 for world best and many more. All these can never ve happened if this trio are not deadly and goal scoring... Don't just let them caught you on the counter... I mean you can't even help it... Ronaldo, Tevez and Roney... these guys are deadly

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2020
If you really watch duff, robben and drogba, u won't but love them

They are the best
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Ewedegubbler: 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
the holy trinity

MSN
Messi Suarez Neymar
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by lichocho(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
Sleeklord:

Guy please don't shake this table when some people even rate him above Gerrard and lampard.
just check stats scholes is nowhere to be found among dem...
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by apexc4139: 9:24pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 2214352[/color]
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by apexc4139: 9:24pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by tfash96(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
boblawson:

Is the insult really necessary?
u guys too dey hype Ronaldo say hin sure pass Jesus Christ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.