Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? (40399 Views)

De Bruyne Snubs Messi In Ballon D'or Top 3 And Picks Bruno As The Best EPL / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match / Kevin De Bruyne Is The Best EPL Player - Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by m140(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2020
Schrodinger1:
Liverpool's front 3 for Sure. Firmino, Salah and Mané. -I call them Finite State Machine (FSM)
Over 75% win ratio.
They got best win ratio
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by m140(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2020
lichocho:
just to encourage him
Lolzzzz, make I no talk sha
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by joshjc(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2020
m140:

I be lfc boy, but Scholes na agba awon... that guy dey control middle .
Football now na assit n goals
even d passes

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by m140(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2020
phransix2:

Pls I don't have strength... I just dey recover
I swear
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by m140(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2020
tfash96:
Alaye shut up if you don't know about football will u keep ur stinking dirty mouth shut.. What about his predecessor MICHAEL OWEN u are now telling me gibberish
Owen no win world best, its was European best
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by HarunaWest(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=89663037][/quote]
Dude i have been playing play station since 2000 ooh...Thats 20 years experience.. I learnt my gaming in arcade center okk no be house..Na we be those children back then when dey climb fence go play game, na we be those set when crash about 3 systems for PES during Uni days. Am not indomie generation ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by m140(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2020
joshjc:
even d passes
The beauty of the game is diminishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2020
Judging by answers you will know when they started watching epl

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by shamsin6300(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
HarunaWest:

Dude i have been playing play station since 2000 ooh...Thats 20 years experience.. I learnt my gaming in arcade center okk no be house..Na we be those children back then when dey climb fence go play game, na we be those set when crash about 3 systems for PES during Uni days. Am not indomie generation ooo

Lolx
U re indeed a legend
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by mediocre(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2020
People saying the Liverpool trio when they never even won the PL trophy.

Rooney Ronaldo Tevez

Arsenal is a close second

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Topnotch16(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2020
Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez

You get this by calculating number of goals per play. Simple

Manu: 66/42

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by EmmySparky(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2020
Moneywirer:
Tinubu, Buhari and Lai Mohammed

There's no electorate's defence they can't break with lies and fake promises.

Scoring hat tricks in every match
brotherly u are correct...nothing can stop them from cashing out frequently

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by greypencils: 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
Nonsense, the best is still Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by greencard: 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
m140:

I be lfc boy, but Scholes na agba awon... that guy dey control middle .
Football now na assit n goals
u no sabi ball , if Gerrard do small mistake for midfield, na cheap goal e de cause Liverpool....if Gerrard run enter 18, expect shot on target, same with lampard, scholes good but man united team of him prime made him outstanding , the other two didn't really have a good team as he. But they did wonders .

Those whey deh pick teves, Ronaldo n Rooney over Thierry, Denis and Robert na small pikins , that teves own inside self funny me pass, teves, when faguson deh bench , how them take form trio without Giggs impact ..yeye deh smell,
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by m140(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
greencard:
u no sabi ball , if Gerrard do small mistake for midfield, na cheap goal e de cause Liverpool....if Gerrard run enter 18, expect shot on target, same with lampard, scholes good but man united team of him prime made him outstanding , the other two didn't really have a good team as he. But they did wonders .

Those whey deh pick teves, Ronaldo n Rooney over Thierry, Denis and Robert na small pikins , that teves own inside self funny me pass, teves, when faguson deh bench , how them take form trio without Giggs impact ..yeye deh smell,
Not all you said was right.
Trio thing is what you see that looks good to you. I will go with winning rate to rate them for me , for you might be different. Bros Scholes na player I beg, na you no sabi ball , I love Gerrard ooo. But say Scholes is over hyped bros na nonsense talk

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
5. MAN UNITED TRIO IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Games together: 42 (W32 D7 L3 F93)

Cristiano Ronaldo: 34 goals, eight assists

Wayne Rooney: 17 goals, 12 assists

Carlos Tevez: 15 goals, five assists

NB: This is just in games they all played in, not necessarily on the pitch at the same time.

This is the real MVP trio�

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by ravensckar(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
Laghima:
CR7, Tevez and Rooney. The trio that has THE LEAGUE'S ONLY WORLD BEST of course.

Well, I think Man City's: Aguero, Sterling, Sane is the most formidable, even more so than that of Liverpool front 3.
It's obvious you're a plastic fan. So, you don't know Michael Owen won world best with Liverpool abi?
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by greencard: 12:03am On May 18, 2020
m140:

Not all you said was right.
Trio thing is what you see that looks good to you. I will go with winning rate to rate them for me , for you might be different. Bros Scholes na player I beg, na you no sabi ball , I love Gerrard ooo. But say Scholes is over hyped bros na nonsense talk
I agree with u, and I also agree with myself
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by RichEstate(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2020
What really is the meaning of damn niggar? You might say that's your signature but can you change it to something nicer... Don't take it bad. I'm not being disrespectful.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Firmino
Salah
Mane

Although am not an EPL lover

But those three na problem children to the world

I miss football sha
May sister Corona viruse knows no peace
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by greypencils: 12:06am On May 18, 2020
greencard:

by If you follow football gist you would know Ferguson had beef with Tevez and that's what caused him to be benched. Tevez still dey vex for fergie up till tomorrow. Tevez did the dirty job for Man United that season always squeezing out a win against small teams. That being said, I rate the arsenal trio highly. Results still speak for themselves. Treble no be beans. So you have to give it to Man United. This current Liverpool team comes third.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Dreyton36: 12:07am On May 18, 2020
I'm a Chelsea fan , but it's Manchester United trio
Especially when Paul scholes throws that MTN passing, you can be assured that it's a goal

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Eryyy92: 12:10am On May 18, 2020
Moneywirer:

grin
Moneywirer:

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by greypencils: 12:20am On May 18, 2020
greencard:

Scholes was the king of through balls and complete passes. Lampard and Gerrard played aggressive football and they made a name for themselves individually but Scholes was the complete team man. And if you must know that long winning streak at Man United was because the game was built around quiet but efficient Scholes.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 18, 2020
Galaticos444:
do u understand d question?some people jst can't comprehend

Cry me a river..

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by basty: 4:43am On May 18, 2020
Andy Cole
Goals:187
Assist: 73

Dwight York
Goals: 123
Assist: 50
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by DelphiOracle(m): 4:47am On May 18, 2020
Laghima:
CR7, Tevez and Rooney. The trio that has THE LEAGUE'S ONLY WORLD BEST of course.

Well, I think Man City's: Aguero, Sterling, Sane is the most formidable, even more so than that of Liverpool front 3.
why premier league hardly produce world best?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Dollabommie(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2020
Best trio seasons in the PL:
(02/03) Bergkamp, Henry & Pires = 79 G/A (17/18) Salah, Mane & Firmino = 82 G/A (07/08) Ronaldo, Rooney & Tevez = 83 G/A (17/18) Aguero, Sterling & Sane = 85 G/A
(09/10) Drogba, Lampard & Anelka = 101 G/A.
Mind the gap. The undisputed kings. � https:///aVXqbgJadf
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by Dicklaw(m): 5:34am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by yommen: 6:38am On May 18, 2020
geezynoni:
The only good thing that ever happened to Assnal.

When did you start watching footballball ? Didn't Liverpool have to wait for 30 years to boast of this attack? TH and Dennis Bergkamp combo was a very deadly one that won multiple trophies and mind you, Liverpool have had to spend far more than Arsenal over the years to eventually get to this level.
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by theDEVILisHERE: 7:52am On May 18, 2020
Geeflow:

oga with all this you mentioned about Henry, did he even win world best for once? and for bergkamp, no manager will choose him ahead of Rooney. Get it into your head.

..d 4k?!""!??
U compare the Dutch master and former balloon d or winner (European player of d yr 93) to that fat English clown called Rooney?? Blasphemy!

Henry at his best was the best player in the world
Unlucky to lose to Zidane and Ronaldinho due to Sentiments against English league then
Tho Zidane and Ronaldinho are a class of their own and ur Cr7 and Messi of 2 day would certainly not won ahead of those 2 at their prime, Fact

@ topic
Nothing beats that Arsenal trio
Anyone saying otherwise didn't really watch them play (2001-2004/5) or is being sentimental

They are the ones who Wenger used to introduce fast counter attacking football to England
The score counter attacks from defence to attack in less than 30 sec
No team counter attack better than the invincibles

Gifted, technically, skillful, Ruthless, efficient
They play with ease and scored with style
No amount of defending would save u when they're on song
Unstoppable!
Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by HundredWays(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2020
Man united trio of 2007/2008.

Ronaldo-Tevez-Rooney
Every counter is a goal wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? by geezynoni: 8:12am On May 18, 2020
yommen:

When did you start watching footballball ? Didn't Liverpool have to wait for 30 years to boast of this attack? TH and Dennis Bergkamp combo was a very deadly one that won multiple trophies and mind you, Liverpool have had to spend far more than Arsenal over the years to eventually get to this level.
So Arsenal have to wait how many years to get to that level again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.