Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. (318 Views)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2020
Without considering the misconduct of the Anti-lockdown Protesters, president Trump hailed them referring the protesters as 'great people’.

Apart from going about protesting with no masks, ignoring social distancing, they insulted a reporter who begged one of the protesters not to come near him in order to keep a social distance.

This reporter, who is just recovering from Covid-19, couldn’t understand the reason Anti-lockdown, Maskless protesters were angry with him while he was carrying out his duty.

People from different walks of life were disappointed with the praise tweet of President Trump. They felt the president was undermining the stipulated guidelines stated by the Centers for Disease Control.

Source: https://www.oyinbolatest.com.ng/2020/05/us-president-praises-maskless-anti.html?m=1

Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 3:49am On May 18, 2020
I don't even understand this U.S president.

Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by falcon01: 4:39am On May 18, 2020
Cut Mr Trump some slacks, I like his ways. If you can comeout maskless and protest against Covid 19 I think thats just Natural selection doing its course.
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by HarunaWest(m): 4:49am On May 18, 2020
The reality on ground is that homo sapiens have started to come to terms with this virus.
They dont care anymore. Humans have decided to live with it. The strong one will make it and the weak ones will suffocate.
Thats just the law of Natural Selection.
All the lockdown yielded no result instead the infection rate tripled in U.S.A. and Trump don tire sef.
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by longetivity(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2020
baba werey

Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by orisa37: 6:22am On May 18, 2020
RIGHT. THE LOCKDOWNS AND MOUTH GAGS WERE JUST BILL GATES, OBAMA, CHINA, WHO, POPE FRANCIS, SAUDI KING AND SOME USELESS SCIENTISTS' SCARE
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by orisa37: 6:27am On May 18, 2020
orisa37:
RIGHT. THE LOCKDOWNS AND MOUTH GAGS WERE JUST BILL GATES, OBAMA, CHINA, WHO, POPE FRANCIS, SAUDI KING AND SOME USELESS SCIENTISTS' SCARE

IF PELOSI DOESN'T KILL TRUMP WITH TALKS, TRUMP WILL LIVE FOR EVER.
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2020
falcon01:
Cut Mr Trump some slacks, I like his ways. If you can comeout maskless and protest against Covid 19 I think thats just Natural selection doing its course.

I'm beginning to attribute the whole thing to natural selection
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
The reality on ground is that homo sapiens have started to come to terms with this virus.
They dont care anymore. Humans have decided to live with it. The strong one will make it and the weak ones will suffocate.
Thats just the law of Natural Selection.
All the lockdown yielded no result instead the infection rate tripled in U.S.A. and Trump don tire sef.

We are to live with this deadly virus, then we don't have a neighbor...WE WILL ALL DIE except some selected few.
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2020
longetivity:
baba werey

He is sane, but clueless, I think
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2020
orisa37:

There is a secret behind this virus I swear... LET'S WATCH OUT. The conspiracy will be exposed soon
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by orisa37: 2:01am On May 21, 2020
olayiwola4u:

There is a secret behind this virus I swear... LET'S WATCH OUT. The conspiracy will be exposed soon

THANKS BRO
WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING TO COUNTER THIS RIDICULOUS ABRACADABRA OF PELOSIABAMA.
Re: U.S President Praises Maskless Anti-lockdown Protesters. by olayiwola4u(m): 2:29am On May 21, 2020
orisa37:

THANKS BRO
WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING TO COUNTER THIS RIDICULOUS ABRACADABRA OF PELOSIABAMA.

George Floyd Was High, Had Drugs, Spent Five Stints In Prison - Candace Owens / US Dictionary Merriam-webster To Change Its Definition Of Racism / South Africa: Time To Call Nigerians In The Diaspora To Order