Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life (7551 Views)

UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? / 5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Adigizia: 11:19am On May 18, 2020
Success is a way of life. Hence, anyone who wants to be successful, must be ready to put away his old lifestyle and adopt this new nature.

This new way of life may not always be interesting and the 'easy way to go', but trust me, it is indeed more rewarding -in every sense!

Here are list of men who would never be successful:

1. The Man Who Does Not Plan:

A planless man is a purpose-less man. He doesn't have a well stated-out goal for his life and desires to live his life on a day-to-day basis.

He may have dreams, but trust me they'll never turn to reality because he didn't have the discipline to write, articulate and strategize enough in order to bring his dreams and visions to reality.

2. An Unadventurous Man:

The land of success, is not a place for men and women, who are not willing to step out of the norm and try new things.

3. The Man Who Let's Fear Becloud His Sense Of Reasoning:

For every milestone achievement, there will always be a million and one reasons why you shouldn't make a move. But men who don't allow their fears rule them someway, somehow, always make it to the other side of the sea of life -where their success resides..

4. Men Who Never Seek Advice:

These are men who don't understand the power of communicating sound minds. Many great men always go to seek advice for areas they are not conversant with, but a man who will never be successful, doesn't realize that the solution to his problem may be on the lips of an adviser.

5. Men Who Do Not Understand The Power Of Giving And Receiving:

There has never been and there will never be a truly successful man, who doesn't understand the universal law of giving and receiving. That is why richest of men are the most liberal. Think about this point.

6. Men Who Don't Understands Seasons And Times:

If you talk with successful men, you will discover that they generally seem to know the right time to do things. From the right type of investment, to when to pull out from a line of business to another, without breaking the flow of wealth towards them.

7. The Man Who Does Not Understand That Money Is A Seed And Such, Should Be Invested:

Successful men, have a general understanding of the use of money. These men understand that money is wealth in it's 'liquid' form and as such is capable of creating more wealth, through strategic investment. Unsuccessful men, don't have the slightest clue about this and go on to spend all the cash at their disposal.

8. Men Who Sleep Too Much:

Sleep is a necessity, but should never be overdone. It would shock you to know that most of the richest men on earth, start their days before 7am, while many unsuccessful men are still snoring their beds around that time.

Have you heard of the saying about early birds getting the fatest woms?

9. Men Who Are Still Stuck With In Past:

This happens a lot especially, if your past story seems better the present. However, it is not meant to be so. On the other hand, your past may have been so full of down times that you're afraid giving another try at life or that business that seemed to fail. Successful men know when to let go of their past and look on to the God and the future for better things; unsuccessful men don't.

10. Men Who Don't Like Hardwork:

Unsuccessful men have big dreams and aspirations, but seldom put in the necessary work to attain the desired success. As such, their success remains a mind thing, while successful men work hard and smart till they achieve their goals.

11. Men Who Lack Internal Motivation:

Unsuccessful men, always need external push to make a move towards achieving their dreams. As a matter of fact, we sometimes need internal motivation, but what happens when there's no one to cheer you on?

Many unsuccessful men, are still waiting on somebody to get them started in life, forgetting that sometimes, your path will never cross with your destiny helpers, until you make a move.

12. Men Who Are Not Disciplined Enough To Evaluate Themselves:

For me, this is the greatest point, because a man can only tell himself the truth when he has taken time to evaluate himself -his short-falls, strengths, gains and even his losses.

Successful men, take out days to evaluate themselves, their businesses and their lives, but many unsuccessful men do not give a thought to self-evaluation.

I'm sure that these few, but powerful points will help you become a better person.

God bless and keep us all!

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Reginaspice(f): 11:24am On May 18, 2020
Thats cool

Meanwhile, i having been earning cash just by performing some task on the internet. I share a sponsored post, i comment on the post and I login to their website only. Now if you want to earn some cash the same way I have been earning, just send me a chat on whatsapp. Am offering a discount for today and tomorrow.
the site is NAIRALITE, you can do some research on it

+234 706 185 6701
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by chatinent: 11:26am On May 18, 2020
The man who trusts EVEs too.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Babawon1: 11:49am On May 18, 2020
Someone should Plz help with a #1500 .
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by balaclava: 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Proverbs 31.2-3

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Shukusheka(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
balaclava:
What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Proverbs 31.2-3
I so much cherish how Christians love to cherry-pick the bible to suit their narrative. Just say your rubbish and find one Bible verse to attach to it. Easy work! grin
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Raymeskey: 12:55pm On May 18, 2020
Men who don't believe in themselves

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by ProfAmaben(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
There's no definite way to success.

8 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Fragility6: 1:48pm On May 18, 2020
You didn't default diz 12 den why are you not successful? Una neva even understand life sef

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Realresk(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2020
This post is strong ... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Jackossky(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
You still don't know life is ojoro.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
Lol. Grace man, GRACE!

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Lamasta(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
Timely cool
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by IceLip: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
MEN who trust women with no future
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by traihit: 4:01pm On May 18, 2020
Shukusheka:
I so much cherish how Christians love to cherry-pick the bible to suit their narrative. Just say your rubbish and find one Bible verse to attach to it. Easy work! grin

If I'm to advice anyone to read a short manual of life, I'd direct them to the book of Proverbs. It's not going to make you religious, not at all but it will teach you how to live. Another one is Ecclesiastes, I respect it than all the philosophical books I've read. Just reading then will tell you about wealth, poverty and life itself. So the person you quoted knows what he/she was saying.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by DrBonat(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2020
Great tips ..

#thanks for resourcing this again.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Bloghomies(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
The road to success is not a straight line

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
You people must always find a way to drag women into your failures and inadequacies
take responsibility for your actions!
chatinent:
The man who trusts EVEs too.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by osizi06(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
A man that thinks from his preeq
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by sexylassie2(f): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
My own.

13th

Any man that spend all his youthful energy on Nairaland Romance section arguing unnecessarily.

14 th

Any man that claim he is an Alfa or redpill man because he read it on romance section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
I agree grin
sexylassie2:
My own.

13th

Any man that spend all his youthful energy on Nairaland Romance section arguing unnecessarily.

14 th

Any man that claim he is an Alfa or redpill man because he read it on romance section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by humilitypays(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
There are many routes to success but one sure route I myself have tested and it's working even for people I have taught it is LAW OF ATTRACTION. You can attract whatever you want into your life if you master how to apply the power of attraction, it works like magic wink

Also, any man who loves only extremely attractive and beautiful women usually ends up successful, I can explain if need be.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
Men who are addicted to Gambling.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by olamidedivotee(f): 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
one bottle of kaikai and 2 acres of land in Kuviland for the OP

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Degrezhaa: 5:21pm On May 18, 2020
Hmmnnm
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by chatinent: 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You people must always find a way to drag women into your failures and inadequacies
take responsibility for your actions!
Alright, man.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by MVLOX(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2020
True talk.....
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by MrHighSea: 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
Men who vote "certain leaders"

Aint mentioning name or party.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by Bimpe29: 5:57pm On May 18, 2020
Very apt and instructive.
Re: Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life by terrezo2002(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2020
Faithless men. Men who are proud Men who disregard the power of grace and favour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Courses You Shouldn't Study In Uniosun / Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam / Most Dangerous Animal In The World [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.