Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose (523 Views)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by agukayode(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2020
Imagine born in a world where you can't see or perceive anything, you just know that you exist, you haven't seen your mum or dad or your loved ones, you can only feel or touch.

Well Cassidy Hooper a girl born in the year 1996 at Charlotte, North Carolina went through such fate. Cassidy was born without a nose or eyes, but that didn't stop her from living a normal life. To the surprise of the doctors, she was 100% healthy and strong just like other children.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b9f9c3b9a0f2dfb3405d670c0e1d6ace?client=news

Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by agukayode(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2020
(Little Cassidy Hooper)

She survived without nose or eyes until when she was 11, she finally decided that she wanted a nose, though it was expensive but her parents agreed.

Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by agukayode(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2020
(Cassidy after going through her first series of surgeries)

Cassidy spent years going through series of surgeries before she could get her nose done, today she's a graduate and she's very famous world wide.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by agukayode(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2020
(Cassidy finally have her nose done)

Cassidy is indeed an inspiration and she's indeed a strong woman, her life motto is ''Things always may be hard, but I don't need easy, I just need possible''.

You can call her an alien, you can call her a freak but Cassidy is a perfect example for never giving up, she's the perfect inspiration for our youths of today.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by greatmarshall(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by Slynation(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2020
Mogbe....
Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by Atomemmy(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2020
Chai

It's this kind of news that makes me continue to believe in my country. Even though now, it is a dwarf, one day it shall become a great gaint.

Our elders says: No condition is permanent, tomorrow holds a better future.
Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

It's this kind of news that makes me continue to believe in my country. Even though now, it is a dwarf, one day it shall become a great gaint.

Our elders says: No condition is permanent, tomorrow holds a better future.

Hope you read that "she spent years going through series of surgeries..."?

As for Nigeria, no one is actually "spending years laying series of foundations" for the country's growth.
Kindly cut down on your expectations before you get heart attack, as no one reaps without sowing.
Re: Meet The Girl Who Survived 11 Years Without A Nose by Vision4God: 12:06pm On May 18, 2020
Father in heaven......
Hhhmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help : How Do I Treat Sleep Disorder (Insomnia) Or Sleep Amnea / Benefits Of Drinking Okra Water / How Do I Get Rid Of This Chronic Catarrh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.