Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure (76729 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Na wa, must u bring tribalism into everything

It’s not tribal. Northern ladies have the best physical figures... it’s facts.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Not bad grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 3:52pm On May 19, 2020
Goalnaldo:
which north. Northern girls wey I get nyash pass undecided

That your north get Kleg o.
Nyash wise south babes get am pass but shape wise northerners >>>>

Dem get booobs , nicee well rounded ass and curvy hips and very moderate upper body fat. All natural.

I’ve lived in all regions bro. If you go Adamawa or Gombe you go feel am.

South babes have a tendency to pack flesh in the wrong places...when dem naked you go see say na cloth hold body.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Nairalandmonika: 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
Uckroot:

It’s not tribal. Northern ladies have the best physical figures... it’s facts.
Which fact, if I have not been to the north na so I for believe u, northern girls are usually slender and slim, majority of them. U can hardly see a thick northern girl sef.

Figure wise northern girls nor follow, some only have fine face.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by victorian(f): 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
And she was once married cry

Sighs!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Which fact, if I have not been to the north na so I for believe u, northern girls are usually slender and slim, majority of them. U can hardly see a thick northern girl sef.

Figure wise northern girls nor follow, some only have fine face.

I no know where you dey but na people wey dey sell for street you dey look sir.
Which part of the north did you go to?

Go abj, nasarawa, adamawa, gombe, Bauchi ... their assEs are not as big as ladies in the south but the overall figure is better. Especially when clothes go off.

Southern ladies have more pronounced butts. Thicker thighs thicker legs, shoulders and lot of Upper body fat .

Northern ladies have medium sized round butts, curvier hips, slimmer waist, slender thighs,And little upper body fat.

There are exceptions of course... but from my own observation Northern ladies have better shape.

Being “thick” doesn’t mean you’re better shaped.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
victorian:
And she was once married cry

Sighs!

Na your brother she marry?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Nairalandmonika: 4:28pm On May 19, 2020
Uckroot:

Go abj, nasarawa, adamawa, gombe, Bauchi ... their assEs are not as big as ladies in the south but the overall figure is better. Especially when clothes go off.

Southern ladies have more pronounced butts. Thicker thighs thicker legs, shoulders and lot of Upper body fat .

Northern ladies have medium sized round butts, curvier hips, slimmer waist, slender thighs,And little upper body fat.

There are exceptions of course... but from my own observation Northern ladies have better shape.

I have been to kebbi, sokoto n niger. They are all thesame, slim and slender, as best most of them have big breast, but I don't quite agree they have better shape than south.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Udoskybest: 4:30pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin
Nairalandmonika:
If that thing there was as a result of boobs enlargement, then I wonder how the original size of the boobs was
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On May 19, 2020
Please give it to her she looks good.

"Nwanta,but authe"
--- Phyno
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 4:37pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I have been to kebbi, sokoto n niger. They are all thesame, slim and slender, as best most of them have big breast, but I don't quite agree they have better shape than south.

Niger, sokoto nothing dey there o.

I dunno of Kebbi sha. Never been there.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Nairalandmonika: 4:41pm On May 19, 2020
Uckroot:

Niger, sokoto nothing dey there o.

I dunno of Kebbi sha. Never been there.
Are they not north?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 19, 2020
E easy for girls to blow,just expose body GBAO you don hammer ,meanwhile the mumu when upgrade the babe still never send him siblings to school and him mama still dey farm for village
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by simplyshade: 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
Your assertion is very correct. I was born and bred in Zaria, Kaduna State.Majority of Northern females have fat evenly distributed at the right places and also have very high tendency of retaining their physic even after birthing a nation cool.
Uckroot:

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Are they not north?

Lmao they are o BUT
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Bigmugu: 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
grin bad man
cruxgemmata:
The hips na pure scam. If she stands straight, notin go show
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
Uckroot:
Weak and dry.. go to the north and see babes with the figure you wish your doctor could give you.

Wetin be this? Na grasshopper abi na locust?
Which babes? The ones on a codeine diet?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Uckroot: 5:14pm On May 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Which babes? The ones on a codeine diet?

Lmao
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Roman7(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
adecz:
grin

Not too bad!!

cool cool cool

wetin u dey try show us

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Nat404: 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Well done dear, more grease to your elbow..... hope you will tell us when you're done?
Yes, I will. I revealed a lot about women and why it is very important to give a woman a gift once in a while. Women fall for gifts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by Dollabiz: 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by macho44(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Wow! This changed my life
ayam full of HAPPY on ur behalf grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by OdefaGirl(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Maybe she's doing it for teenage or sex-starved guys. We wey don see all colour, we don already know say na fair pussy and nipples. Nothing new. Except maybe she get dick then I go shout grin

Ahhhhh...... another saved one.......shey she no charm you to zoom in? grin grin grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by OdefaGirl(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2020
Nat404:
Yes, I will. I revealed a lot about women and why it is very important to give a woman a gift once in a while. Women fall for gifts. cheesy

Ok.....we await..... well done.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Ahhhhh...... another saved one.......shey she no charm you to zoom in? grin grin grin
Zoom wetin? cheesy cheesy

I don tell you say there's nothing wey I never see. Na you dey for DP so?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by OdefaGirl(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Zoom wetin? cheesy cheesy

I don tell you say there's nothing wey I never see. Na you dey for DP so?

I no sure..... make I check am grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I no sure..... make I check am grin
You too like play grin

You sweet sha. But I go like see your eyes. Na eyes me dey take fall for a woman wink
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by adecz: 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Roman7:

wetin u dey try show us

"Bottle challenge"!!

Show your own if you. trust your
horse power
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by OdefaGirl(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
You too like play grin

You sweet sha. But I go like see your eyes. Na eyes me dey take fall for a woman wink

Oga, no fall abeg.....who go help me carry you?...in this social distancing era
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Oga, no fall abeg.....who go help me carry you?...in this social distancing era
You are good enough to carry me if I fall into you. No worry, that time your brain go forget social distancing. The connection would be deep because it is a long fall cheesy

Make we go private?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by RuggedSniper: 7:47pm On May 19, 2020
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian reality star, Venita Akpofure shares her experience going under the knife in Turkey recently for body enhancemen on her boobs which she refused to reveal due to internet guidelines.

Her guild in the country and her friends were marveled at the result in the video shared on her page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx6xndBVCG0

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure by back2sender: 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
Selling her market for men to buy cool.
Tomorrow ladies will come and say men are disrespecting them. Una see how a mother of 2 is selling her wares grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Please! Help Us Locate Pearl Shim (Daniella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.