Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies (1622 Views)

Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies / How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies In 12 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2020
On MILLIONAIRES FORUM, we’re going to learn how to start a palm kernel oil supply business. This is the first lecture on our millionaire business idea series. Our second lecture will be on how to start Oil & Gas Business (This is a multi-billion naira industry, and Nigeria’s main source of forex, but what most people don’t know is that you don’t need to have a lot of money before taking part in this industry. Even without having a penny in your pocket, you can still earn from the Oil & Gas by being a broker (We will reveal this secret in our second lecture). Our third lecture will be on “Agricultural product (maize, surghum, groundnut, palm oil, etc) supply to companies.” This is another multi-billion naira industry, that you can enter into without a penny. I once earned ₦50,000 commission, just by connecting a palm oil seller in Calabar to a company in Lagos. We will be discussion a lot of other millionaire business idea, starting with today’s topic on Palm Kernel Oil (PKO).

BACK TO THE CURRENT TOPIC

Palm kernel Oil (PKO) is a major raw material for producing cosmetic. I am going to reveal to you how you can earn millions of naira supplying this raw material to companies. These companies are always looking for individuals to supply the product to them. Whatever the quantity you have, they’ll buy it all at a good price and the good news is; Majority of them pay on delivery.

You can start this business with as low as N150,000. I wouldn’t say there’s no risk in this business, but if you follow my instructions, you’ll become a millionaire within a year, doing no other business but supplying Palm kernel Oil (PKO) to companies.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- What you need to start the Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) supply business
- Where to source for cheap palm kernel oil
- Where to source for palm kernel nuts and how to process it into Palm Kernel Oil.
- How to set up a PKO extraction mill, including setup cost and financial projection.
- Where to get foreign buyers for PKO.
- Contact details of local fabricators of PKO extraction machine.
- List of companies that buy Palm Kernel Oil (PKO): The List contains the names, factory address and active phone numbers of several Nigerian companies you can supply Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) to. Majority of these companies are in Lagos, while others are in Abia, Kwara and Kano state.
- And MANY MORE…

But before I proceed, I want to CONTINUE READING

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2020
Quite interesting!
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by naijatvnet(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2020
[Ad removed]

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by nwakgr8: 11:46pm On May 18, 2020
On sit
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by TossTos: 1:21am On May 19, 2020
I am available sir
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2020
H
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by Yoliyoli: 1:42am On May 19, 2020
Hi
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2020
Y
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2020
M
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2020
mmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by tman2sure(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2020
Interesting. I am following this class.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2020
The lecture is taking place at www.millionaires.com.ng
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2020
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
H
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2020
T
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2020
mmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by bassey25(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
On MILLIONAIRES FORUM, we’re going to learn how to start a palm kernel oil supply business. This is the first lecture on our millionaire business idea series. Our second lecture will be on how to start Oil & Gas Business (This is a multi-billion naira industry, and Nigeria’s main source of forex, but what most people don’t know is that you don’t need to have a lot of money before taking part in this industry. Even without having a penny in your pocket, you can still earn from the Oil & Gas by being a broker (We will reveal this secret in our second lecture). Our third lecture will be on “Agricultural product (maize, surghum, groundnut, palm oil, etc) supply to companies.” This is another multi-billion naira industry, that you can enter into without a penny. I once earned ₦50,000 commission, just by connecting a palm oil seller in Calabar to a company in Lagos. We will be discussion a lot of other millionaire business idea, starting with today’s topic on Palm Kernel Oil (PKO).

Palm kernel Oil (PKO) is a major raw material for producing cosmetic. I am going to reveal to you how you can earn millions of naira supplying this raw material to companies. These companies are always looking for individuals to supply the product to them. Whatever the quantity you have, they’ll buy it all at a good price and the good news is; Majority of them pay on delivery.

You can start this business with as low as N150,000. I wouldn’t say there’s no risk in this business, but if you follow my instructions, you’ll become a millionaire within a year, doing no other business but supplying Palm kernel Oil (PKO) to companies.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- Where to source for palm kernel nuts and how to process it into Palm Kernel Oil.
- How to set up a PKO extraction mill, including setup cost and financial projection.
- List of companies that buy Palm Kernel Oil (PKO): The List contains the names, factory address and active phone numbers of several Nigerian companies you can supply Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) to. Majority of these companies are in Lagos, while others are in Abia, Kwara and Kano state.
- And MANY MORE…

Hi! Mr Patrick, I realkybfind your post quite interesting. Please I would like to have your contact or you can message me on 08067849797 . i have an important issue to discuss with you please! Thanks
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by truthisgood: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- And MANY MORE…

I come in peace,I didn't see other teachings/presentations, Meanwhile are you up to date in or about PKO business or contacts of those that are in to it as I'm interested.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies by Slimgold2019: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Does UBA Africard Still Work? / #500k Investment That Will Bring Decent Profit / How To Start Selling Tailoring Materials In Nigeria And Make Massive Profits!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.