Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies (1254 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies / Multi-million ₦aira IT Company - 1 Business Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
In March 2017, I created a similar thread here on Nairaland where I sold a PKO Business Manual for ₦5,500. Here's the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3710834/earn-millions-naira-supplying-palm . Some members who bought this manual started the PKO supply business, and they are doing very well.

Today, I am giving out that same manual to 10 Nairalanders for FREE! Register HERE to get it!
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by nopoverty(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
I can't enter your site, please send it to

adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
nopoverty:
I can't enter your site, please send it to

gmail.com
Rules are rules, bro. They exist for a reason.
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by damtan(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2020
I just did
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by dplores(m): 3:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Logged in & nothing found just a VA site.
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by amerengues(m): 3:54am On Feb 07, 2020
No manual on the site after registering. Where is it?
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2020
dplores:
Logged in & nothing found just a VA site.

Patience. The manual will be sent to you.
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2020
amerengues:
No manual on the site after registering. Where is it?

Patience. The manual will be sent to you soon.
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by karlxavier(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please, I am interested
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
MMMMMMMMMM
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:41am On Feb 08, 2020
Y
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2020
mm
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
register.
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gh
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by pafra(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Osikhena9@gmail.com.

I am interested
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by dplores(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Nothing till now in my email and nothing on the site.
Re: Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2020
dplores:
Nothing till now in my email and nothing on the site.

I sent an email to all users, can't tell why you didn't receive it. You can check the forum. Its there now.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Open An Working Paypal Account / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 26 October 2021 | BM, BDC, CBN Rates / Mini-buses Tokumbo For Sales Cheap Auto #1.350M (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.