Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area (47888 Views)

Experiencing Pinkish Or Red Semen? Take Care With Seminal Vesiculitis! / Pain And Dryness At The Flesh Covering The Balls Please Help O / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 11:34pm On May 18, 2020
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by HarunaWest(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate,currently in 200L, while we were in 100L,My Roomie used my favourite boxer,I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer,but I notice ever since that incident,there as been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area,I noticed d colour is somehow pinkish as well,It scratches sometimes, I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan,Funbact,Nixodermx,Dusting powder etc but still d stuffs seems to be resistance to all of them

Is there hope??
Stop blaming your roomate. Take your personal hygiene seriously.
Try and see a pharmacist or a doctor.

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 18, 2020
Can we see the pink balls grin

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 11:42pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Can we see the pink balls grin
boss this na serious matter.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 18, 2020
omoburuku:

boss this na serious matter.
If it's serious then go to a hospital and conduct test. maybe it's sign of std or any other infection.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Dreambeat: 11:53pm On May 18, 2020
Op what you have is called Tinea cruris.It is a fungal infection.Get some unadulterated over the counter topical (cream) antifungal medications. You might even need to take antifungal tablet if the problem continues.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by uncleFola(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2020
Pinnnn
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:10am On May 19, 2020
Dreambeat:
Op what you have is called Tinea cruris.It is a fungal infection.Get some unadulterated over the counter topical (cream) antifungal medications. You might even need to take antifungal tablet if the problem continues.

tnx boss, but can u recommend one for me(i.e Tablet)coz it seems d funbacts, skineal and d likes seems no to conquer it.

4 Likes

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:11am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
If it's serious then go to a hospital and conduct test. maybe it's sign of std or any other infection.
my oga, abeg I don't want to be added to covid 19 patients.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:14am On May 19, 2020
uncleFola:
Pinnnn
Pls sir,i don't understand, pls can u help me to explain further sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by pyyxxaro: 12:14am On May 19, 2020
Whenever your sac is scratching you , use Sandpaper

Sandpaper very well , then use Izal to wash it immediately undecided

Anybody that mentions me , Olumo rock wud fall on his Big intestine

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:16am On May 19, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Whenever your sac is scratching you , use Sandpaper

Sandpaper very well , then use Izal to wash it immediately undecided

Anybody that mentions me , Olumo rock wud fall on his Big intestine
Thank u sir.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Omihanifa: 12:33am On May 19, 2020
Nothing serious, just buy fucin tablet use it once daily and bath with Dettol soap with will gradually go away before you finish the 20 tablet in the pack

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:47am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

my oga, abeg I don't want to be added to covid 19 patients.
if you don't want to go to a hospital and get proper treatment for your disease then stay at home and die in peace. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:54am On May 19, 2020
Omihanifa:
Nothing serious, just buy fucin tablet use it once daily and bath with Dettol soap with will gradually go away before you finish the 20 tablet in the pack
God bless u sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:56am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
if you don't want to go to a hospital and get proper treatment for your disease then stay at home and die in peace. undecided
why the bitterness boss,I was only trying to make a joke when i said thay i dont want tobe added to the no of covid 19 patients,am really sorry sir.
Thank u all d same.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:59am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

why the bitterness boss,I was only trying to make a joke,am really sorry sir.
Thank u all d same.
Nobody jokes with sickness and disease. So are you saying you created this thread to joke with people?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 1:17am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Nobody jokes with sickness and disease. So are you saying you created this thread to joke with people?

No boss,I was only refering to covid 19 patient reference I made.
anyways i have edited the post.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 1:18am On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
if they tell you to use condom you will sturbbornly say NO na flesh to flesh sweet pass............... now you have contracted STD,HIV,GONORHEAR,STI all at the same time, you are now shifting the blame on your roomate mtcheew

Thank u sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by TheGreatFinesse: 11:12am On May 19, 2020
Okay
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by dynicks(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2020
Chai! This bros don collect oooo!!

17 Likes

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Dottore: 11:12am On May 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Dupalmer: 11:13am On May 19, 2020
Haha
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Righteousness89(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2020
2 Things
They are Spiritual and Physical

Physical
1. It could be Due to lack of personal Hygiene or too Much Scratching .

Spirtual
1. If your Friend is a diabolical person, ( I didn't say he is). If he is, then some Spirtual exchange may have happened..

You need GOD'S Intervention! You Need the Mercy of GOD! Cry to GOD FOR MERCY

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Babatunde40(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

Your room mate wearing your boxers did not cause anything. It was your mind that started looking for infection and symptoms. The day you forget that incident is the day all the symptoms your mind is formulating will end.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Mstick: 11:13am On May 19, 2020
How about going to see a doctor?!

20 Likes

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by remi4ever(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
OP God will help you.
MEANWHILE,I developed this app from scratch, it took me a month plus, I just incorporated paystack payment system to it today, I'm modifying the UI views.

Any improvements or tips?

PS: this is a client's work and i charged ###k for it.

If you need something like this for your business, Call me or mail me...

Mycybtech@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by PerfectMatchNG: 11:14am On May 19, 2020
Tinea cruris (jock itch) is caused by one of the skin-infecting fungi (Trichophyton, Epidermophyton and Microsporum), most commonly Trichphyton rubrum.

Similar symptoms to tinea cruris can be caused by psoriasis and Candida infections, so a KOH prep (scraping the surface of the skin, collecting the flakes, staining them with KOH and examining them under the microscope) is usually necessary.

Most of the time surface Trichophyton infections respond well to over-the-counter topical antifungals such as terbinafine cream applied twice daily for 3-4 weeks. If there is no improvement by that time, I recommend a consultation with a dermatologist.

Because there are numerous hair follicles in the groin area, the fungal infection may descend down the follicles into the skin. If that is the case, topical medications are not sufficient and oral antifungal medications may be necessary.

Two more points on tinea cruris:

Most commonly people get tinea cruris from a fungal infection of their toenails. It usually happens when a person puts on underwear that touches their feet. So if a fungal infection of the nails is present, either that needs to be treated or socks need to be put on prior to putting on underwear so that a re-infection does not occur.
Tinea cruris may be more difficult to eradicate in people with diabetes as fungi thrive in a high sugar environment.

Culture, environment, and relationship all influence this.

In the realm of hygiene, it is not best practice for underwear to be shared. The sexual orientation, or, for that matter, the gender of the individuals involved is not a legitimate factor. A legitimate factor would be if the guy loaning the underwear has a malady that could be transmitted to the other guy should clothing be shared.

Now, two college roommates, who have known each other for a while, when one of them runs out of clean underwear, it’s perfectly NOT okay for the roomy to loan out a pair, EVEN IF THEY both are okay with it. (If it were me, I’d let my roomy keep the underwear I loaned him.)

Two brothers in junior high or high school a year or two apart … it’s quite fine (and quite common) to borrow/steal each other’s underwear a few times — especially if they share a bedroom.

While there are innumerable factors that would influence the best answer for the given scenario, in general, an occasional loan of underwear would be a big deal. Even if it’s not best practice.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Amarabae(f): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
its jock itch.
what sort of irresponsible roommate is that?
Do guys share underwear?
sounds odd

9 Likes

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by rabazamba: 11:14am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Oboy who provoke you abeg grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.