Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) (722 Views)

I Just Learn A New Thing About Learning Programming Today . / Best Video Series For Programming Join Now / Don't Just Learn To Know But Learn To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by packman: 6:55am On May 19, 2020
Hello programmers

Or should I SAY Hi also to potential programmers

NOTE: FOR LEARNING PROGRAMMERS AND LEARNED DEVELOPERS( meaning this is is for both potential and pro programmers)

I am not HERE to BORED YOU SO PLEASE JUST READ A FEW MORE LINES.. BEFORE YOU SKIP...

grin grin Did you know Understanding or knowing programming isn't just enough.... Most developers in Nigeria.. Are Lone Rangers.. They believe so much in their ability that they remain underdog almost all their career...

Unlike the US or EU countries that operate the Team Like Developement... Or collaborative Development.. They Encourage Networking and Collective efforts....

YOU KNOW WHY
The Y is very simple

Because they looked closely and studied the Letter Y and found out that it is made up of 3 strokes \/
..............|

The 3 strokes coming from 3 direction and coming together at a point to form collaboration with each other to become the Letter Y

DID THAT MAKE SENSE??
I guess you are not too dumb not to get this points... HEADS ON...

.... You still feel you are too good and need no one to fulfill your dream...

Then read this shocked shocked shocked

THE fulfillment of every Programmer.. Is the Accomplishment of a Project...

Every real programmer feels a sign of fulfillment when they Have solved a peculiar Problem..

That's why a programmer always boast about the Difficulty in a Project... The intense Logic behind the Accomplishments in a project...

WOW shocked shocked IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS LEAGUE...!!!!

Then what what league are you,

I guess the NIGERIA PREMIERE LEAGUE...

Where it's all about the Cash... grin grin grin

..... If you are in this league sorry buh I seriously don't feel you are a programmer...

You ask WHY

Because the Letter Y IS COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS OF STRAIGHT strokes with passion...

You still don't understand... Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't get lost programming is not about the FEELING OF BEING COOL ON THE JOB....

It's about the accomplishment... It's about problem solving THAT'S THE COOL THING THERE...

Where am I driving to some would still wonder

OKAY I PROMISE NOT TO BORED YOU grin

this is all so simple...

A lone ranger can't achieve anything more the weight of its ability.....

That's why leveraging is the perfect to kickby as a programmer...

Check most of the great tech... Product how did they get to that point...

It's LEVERAGING.....

Take a look at Firebase and Google..

And go take so many look on great tech product

JOIN THE BUS NOW https:///fsrtio

2 Likes

Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 19, 2020
let me occupy this land first
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by Soltiade(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2020
let's move
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by garripack: 6:14pm On May 19, 2020
packman:

Hello programmers

Or should I SAY Hi also to potential programmers

NOTE: FOR LEARNING PROGRAMMERS AND LEARNED DEVELOPERS( meaning this is is for both potential and pro programmers)

I am not HERE to BORED YOU SO PLEASE JUST READ A FEW MORE LINES.. BEFORE YOU SKIP...

grin grin Did you know Understanding or knowing programming isn't just enough.... Most developers in Nigeria.. Are Lone Rangers.. They believe so much in their ability that they remain underdog almost all their career...

Unlike the US or EU countries that operate the Team Like Developement... Or collaborative Development.. They Encourage Networking and Collective efforts....

YOU KNOW WHY
The Y is very simple

Because they looked closely and studied the Letter Y and found out that it is made up of 3 strokes \/
..............|

The 3 strokes coming from 3 direction and coming together at a point to form collaboration with each other to become the Letter Y

DID THAT MAKE SENSE??
I guess you are not too dumb not to get this points... HEADS ON...

.... You still feel you are too good and need no one to fulfill your dream...

Then read this shocked shocked shocked

THE fulfillment of every Programmer.. Is the Accomplishment of a Project...

Every real programmer feels a sign of fulfillment when they Have solved a peculiar Problem..

That's why a programmer always boast about the Difficulty in a Project... The intense Logic behind the Accomplishments in a project...

WOW shocked shocked IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS LEAGUE...!!!!

Then what what league are you,

I guess the NIGERIA PREMIERE LEAGUE...

Where it's all about the Cash... grin grin grin

..... If you are in this league sorry buh I seriously don't feel you are a programmer...

You ask WHY

Because the Letter Y IS COLLABORATIVE EFFORTS OF STRAIGHT strokes with passion...

You still don't understand... Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't get lost programming is not about the FEELING OF BEING COOL ON THE JOB....

It's about the accomplishment... It's about problem solving THAT'S THE COOL THING THERE...

Where am I driving to some would still wonder

OKAY I PROMISE NOT TO BORED YOU grin

this is all so simple...

A lone ranger can't achieve anything more the weight of its ability.....

That's why leveraging is the perfect to kickby as a programmer...

Check most of the great tech... Product how did they get to that point...

It's LEVERAGING.....

Take a look at Firebase and Google..

And go take so many look on great tech product

we are waiting for you Sir
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by Maxim69: 6:08am On May 20, 2020
Let me take a seat here, link to your WhatsApp ain't clickable
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by naija4life247: 6:47am On May 20, 2020
This is where I belong.
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by packman: 11:31am On May 20, 2020
Hello I was BANNED ooo

Nairaland antispam bot cut me... Out

Buh I am back now....

Alright I would try to explain more...

And just for the records..... I am not spamming you either am I here to sell a product or service to you....

Am here to make you see why YOU Shouldn't DO IT ALONE... WHY GETTING INTO A TEAM is a BRILLIANT WAY TO LIVE THE DEVELOPERS DREAM....

dont forget I promised not to bore you...

Buh hang in there....

Have you ever had the frustration of creating a product.. And it never made it out of your coffers...

Yeah I have.. Created a product also that died... BECAUSE I was a LONE RANGER....

Do you believe so much in your Tech Skills and Developer brilliancy.... Well I guess you would also believe so much in programing abilities...

Well you want to know the truth all these are VAIN...

WHEN it comes down to PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT...

So before you get tired   grin grin grin

When it's programming... What do you work for....

MONEY OR EQUITY

Instant Reward... Or Long term Benefits

Well if it's instant reward... Then I think you are not a TRUE PROGRAMMER... or if you are a TRUE PROGRAMMER then I suggest you might have been doing it wrong...

Don't get me wrong WE ALL NEED MONEY... And that the fact....

Buh programmers are being seen as one of the most purpose driven professionals.

Because of their great abilities in problem Solving...

So Yea I make money in some I own equity in some... I give both same energy....
  grin grin grin

Thinking for ya future in the industry....

It's going to BE POST - CONVID 19 ERA....

So not much money would be flowing around....

BUH GUESS SO MUCH IDEA WOULD all around....

What works during the PRE CONVID ERA would likely not be in the same resonance POST CONVID....

Well enough of my many talk....  embarassed tongue tongue

You Might have a great Idea... Or an already great Product...

That group of resourceful Tech professionals with years of Experience coming together.. Could putting in effort.. And see where it goes...

... REMEMBER THE POPULAR SAYING "THE THOUGHT OF EATING ALONE IS THE REALITY OF DIEING ALONE " ....

All great product... Services. & Inventions... Where all made from collective efforts... None was made by a Lone Ranger...

THE TRUTH IS THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE... not every body loves team work... And team glory...

If you feel you have something to offer...

Join THE BUS on our group whatsapp...

For professionals you would be moved to the SLACK group....

And for rookies and intermediate... Join up the what'sapp.. Group... https:///fsrtio

You must be really ready to do some self learning.. As it would a very tough process....

Please check my signature for WHATSAPP GROUP LINK it... You might have to copy and paste on the browser anti spam bot...

https:///fsrtio
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 20, 2020
Where is the WhatsApp link
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by packman: 12:56pm On May 20, 2020
operationmoses:
Where is the WhatsApp link

Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by packman: 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
The group are for three SET OF PEOPLE...

1. The people who are TIRED OF BEING A LONE RANGER... And want to BE PART OF A DEV team.

2. The Rookie Developer that is hungry for knowledge... And is patient for a process... Ready to be part of a great team..

3. The programmer with the VISON OF ACCOMPLISHMENT... WITHIN HIS CAREER... it's Going to also be an open group for ideas collaboration.... And execution
Re: Don't Just Learn Programming practice Programming (JOIN THE BUS) by packman: 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
Join the bus now

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What I've Done With Laravel / Why Are Graphics Designers So Underrated In Tech Industry?!! / I Want To Learn How To Connect Html Form With Mysql Database For A Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.