Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes (95503 Views)

Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) / Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2020
And this has lead to the creation of sex machines. machines who would emulate humans, and who talk, and feel like a human
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Zuriel23: 10:20am On May 19, 2020
Nonsense
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Goldencheese(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2020
Wow. Thanks for politely educating me. I am better informed now.

diplomat058:
I think the act was deal strategic between the FC and the sex products company. The company paid the FC Seoul thousands of dollars to publicise their products at a match that is broadcasted to the world at a time when football isn't going on in other climes and all eyes are on the Korean league and bundesliga.

The cost of government sanctions will not outweigh the mutual benefits availed by the partnership between these two companies. So, its all about strategy.

2 Likes

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by SeriouslySense(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2020
okay, spreading their market base
Goldencheese:
Wow. Thanks for politely educating me. I ma better informed now.

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Fragility6: 10:27am On May 19, 2020
logon599:
If this had happened a few further kilometers "North" of their location, they would've been facing a firing squad right now rather than apologising.
Meanwhile I don't understand the wisdom behind the need for all these artificial fans in stadiums. As a footballer, I would rather play in a totally empty stadium, than to be watched by static mannequins while playing. It's really creepy and will affect concentration.
I suggest crowd noises should be played over the PA system instead. Atleast players can feel sumtin even though d stadium is empty.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Nobody: 10:38am On May 19, 2020
Pathetic! Shows what goes on in their minds. The world is really tired of itself.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by DanRay1: 10:43am On May 19, 2020
Wetin I no go see online cheesy cheesy

LWTMB grin
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by bejeria101(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2020
Shows you what is on their minds. Lol
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by dammywapes(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2020
Thanks for not drawing that match seoul despite the sex doll distraction
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by apexc7420: 10:45am On May 19, 2020
[color=#] 3981326[/color]
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by universe26(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2020
Influence of convik one nine!
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2020
logon599:
If this had happened a few further kilometers "North" of their location, they would've been facing a firing squad right now rather than apologising.
Meanwhile I don't understand the wisdom behind the need for all these artificial fans in stadiums. As a footballer, I would rather play in a totally empty stadium, than to be watched by static mannequins while playing. It's really creepy and will affect concentration.
Especially if they are shouting GOAL!!! when a team scores
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by lexrichy(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2020
SeriouslySense:
And this has lead to the creation of sex machines. machines who would emulate humans, and who talk, and feel like a human
yea they need 5g network to accomplish that task.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Offpoint: 10:57am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Am sure if Davash222 lefulefu greatresearcher1 Martinez39s ubunja were the players, the moment them see those sex dolls, their prick go just hard from their football short gringringringrin

Am certain

Besides, these dolls are far better than Nigerians ladies... At least the dolls will be faithful and their Honeywell wunt smell like dead rat Nigerians ladies own
Behavegrin
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by apexc4151: 11:00am On May 19, 2020
[color=#] 3705790[/color]
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by sofiscatedmoron: 11:09am On May 19, 2020
And konji is killing person here grin
The dolls are wasting

1 Like

Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by SmartyPants(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2020
Goldencheese:
The world is very funny. People know that something may not be ethical or moral, they still go ahead and do it and when they are criticised, they tender an apology. Why commit the wrong or unethical practice in the first place?

What is really unethical or immoral about this one now?
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Kobicove(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:
If person make mistake enter that stadium..... Na hundremsome go sure for am oh......

cheesy
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2020
Hund kini?
yanabasee1:
If person make mistake enter that stadium..... Na hundremsome go sure for am oh......
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by ikorodureporta: 11:19am On May 19, 2020
in future, na wetin go still happen, with the clubs using remote control to show their gestures
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by omat20(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2020
We really need our football life back. Can you imagine; sex dolls on our seats. E dey pain oo cry
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by omonnakoda: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
logon599:
If this had happened a few further kilometers "North" of their location, they would've been facing a firing squad by now rather than apologising.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
How do you know this?

America told you?
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by realstars: 11:33am On May 19, 2020
This is the same world that we live last year, we have seen it all,
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by okoloemmalex(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2020
don't we have male sex doll?
what do I even know
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by Xclusiveme: 11:44am On May 19, 2020
Some of the dolls we see are made in Asian form
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by IduNaOba: 11:49am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Am sure if Davash222 lefulefu greatresearcher1 Martinez39s ubunja were the players, the moment them see those sex dolls, their prick go just hard from their football short gringringringrin

Am certain

Besides, these dolls are far better than Nigerians ladies... At least the dolls will be faithful and their Honeywell wunt smell like dead rat Nigerians ladies own
Don't be foolish.
Stop insulting our queens
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by princecanny23(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2020
cry
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by kikelomojessy(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
If they are not sex dolls, then the mannequin are dope. I didn't see any joining of the arms like the ones we use for displaying our clothes.

Oh would really need them, so cute and flexible.

I have one mannequin that can sit, hmmm every time I think of wearing it clothes for display I will just be tired, it so difficult.
Re: FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2020
Fairmoney Is recruiting shop owners as referral agents
--- How its works
You register first, Fairmoney generates your working code for you and gives you banner as well,
When anyone needs loan ( either they ask you or you tell them about Fairmoney)
You ask them to download the app from playstore
After which, they sign up on the app and apply for loan and they will get to a section which they put your code in the referral section.
If they go ahead and get a loan successfully.
Fairmoney gives you #1000 for the job, and there is no limit to which you can make in a week via referal.
PLS NOTE
FAIRMONEY PAYS YOU every Tuesday of the week into your Opay wallet.
Registration as referral agent is ongoing and its free
Pls if you are interested, signify
By DM for registration and other details
WhatsApp 08056298736
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.