Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno (3085 Views)

Five Reasons To Update Your Phone Software Regularly / Five Reasons Why Kids Should Not Own A Smartphone / Five Reasons Why Your Itunes Payment In Naira Do Not Pull Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by WeaponofTechstr: 10:04am On May 19, 2020
I want all of you Tecno haters to give me five reasons why you hate Tecno. The person with the best points win
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Flytime: 10:08am On May 19, 2020
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2020
WeaponofTechstr:
I want all of you Tecno haters to give me five reasons why you hate Tecno. The person with the best points win
I can give you ten reasons but since you said five here they are:
1) Fake and inferior products.
2) poor design and packaging.
3) Their products breakdown easily.
4) Poor support for customers.
5) No innovation or creativity.

40 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by khingTony(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2020
grin

No one hates Tecno, the people in this forum that Criticize Tecno and Infinix Are not happy with the way they take advantage of the Gullibility and illiteracy of Africans to sell them products that are substandard for its price range.

so, these are the things people criticize about Tecno and Infinix and their Products:

1. poor Display: the height of it all was Placing a 720p resolution in a 7 inch screen, Who does that?

2.poor overall performance: Selling products with poor budget and entry level chipsets and even going on to tell their marketers to omit the name of the Chipset when marketing the products

3. Mediocre cameras: this was well pronounced when they packed 5 cheap cameras in a certain phone and ridiculously, that was the highlight of the phone

4. poor build quality: Using plastics to make their phones, even a certain phone that sold for 95,000 naira was still constructed with plastic, How reasonable is that?

5. Going Beyond the limitations of their processors: There is this phone that has a 64 MP quad camera, while the makers of the processor they used in that phone stated clearly that the processor cannot support more than 25 MP single camera and 12 MP + 12 MP dual cameras, thereby overworking and overheating the already poor processor and as a result, problems will set in and CarlCare will have a new customer.

6. Inserting big batteries in their phones without fast charging, as a result frustrating the user of the phone while charging it.

7. Radical marketing strategy: Paying both home based and overseas reviewers huge amount of money for good reviews, so that they can be deceived to buy the latest trash they release every month.

8. I can go on and on....

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Nobody: 10:21am On May 19, 2020
khingTony:
grin

No one hates Tecno, the people in this forum that Criticize Tecno and Infinix Are not happy with the way they take advantage of the Gullibility and illiteracy of Africans to sell them products that are substandard for its price range.

Gbam cry

8 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by chariisGRACE(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2020
walcruise:

Gbam cry
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by toby345(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2020
khingTony:
grin

so, these are the things people criticize in Tecno and Infinix's Products

1. poor Display: the height of it all was Placing a 720p resolution in a 7 inch screen, Who does that?

2.poor overall performance: Selling products with poor budget and entry level chipsets and even going on to tell their marketers to omit the name of the Chipset when marketing the products

3. Mediocre cameras: this was well pronounced when they packed 5 cheap cameras in a certain phone and ridiculously, that was the highlight of the phone

4. poor build quality: Using plastics to make their phones, even a certain phone that sold for 95,000 naira was still constructed with plastic, How reasonable is that?

5. Going Beyond the limitations of their processors: There is this phone that has a 64 MP quad camera, while the makers of the processor they used in that phone stated clearly that the processor cannot support more than 25 MP single camera and 12 MP + 12 MP dual cameras, thereby overworking and overheating the already poor processor and as a result, problems will set in and CarlCare will have a new customer.

6. Inserting big batteries in their phones without fast charging, as a result frustrating the user of the phone while charging it.

7. Radical marketing strategy: Paying both home based and overseas reviewers huge amount of money for good reviews, so that they can be deceived to buy the latest trash they release every month.

. correct boss

9 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by rowland545(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2020
I will give u

I hate the T in Tecno
I hate the E in Tecno
I hate the C in Tecno
I hate the N in Tecno
I hate the O in Tecno

Now I believe u know y I hate Tecno

36 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by BenDanor(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2020
rowland545:
I will give u
I hate the T in Tecno I hate the E in Tecno I hate the C in Tecno I hate the N in Tecno I hate the O in Tecno
lol
I just can't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by atheistandproud(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2020
WeaponofTechstr:

Kind sir,

No one hates Tecno. At all. But we hate being lied to and decieved.

Imagine you buy a flagship phone for 95k (or close to 100k) only to find out that cheaper Redmi phones will take your "flagship" to the cleaners and back.

Do you want to know the closest Snapdragon chip that Helio P35 in Camon 15 is comparable to? The SD439 on Redmi 8. A phone that sells for half the price. The only reason that the P35 is even comparable to the SD439 is that the Helio P35 is over clocked by the way and it's a real battery guzzler. Overclocking wears CPUs out. How would you feel if you spent that kind of money?

I remember buying Pouvoir 2 which Tecno claimed were midranger. The MT6737 on the Pouvoir 2 was nothing but a low end budget chipset. Some companies even use it on their entry level phones.

Their devices are overpriced.

Their software is crap and their updates bricks devices.

You're stuck on an Android version and never get to update.

Their camera sensor are probably made by school children in China and fade away with time till all your photos look blurry.

It's built with cheap plastic

In terms of performance, everyone else makes better phones for almost the same price or even cheaper sef.

Do you want more?

28 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by atheistandproud(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2020
OP pick any Tecno device and I'll give you a better one at almost the same price or even cheaper.

7 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by osamz007: 11:24am On May 19, 2020
Two major points processor and camera

TECNO phones way no fit multitask

Their camera wey dey die with time

If u compare pictures u took with that rubbish camonX two years ago and now you'll observe the difference

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by sunshineV(f): 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
khingTony:
grin

so, these are the things people criticize about Tecno and Infinix and their Products:

U dey drink trophy?

9 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by sunshineV(f): 1:25pm On May 19, 2020
rowland545:
I will give u

I hate the T in Tecno
I hate the E in Tecno
I hate the C in Tecno
I hate the N in Tecno
I hate the O in Tecno

U sir deserve chilled Heineken grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by ibawon(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2020
They are stuck in the PAST

1 Like

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Ovie56(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
Charging port wahala
Cpu Mtk shiit ( phone slow down drastically over time)
poor calibration
Heat

that's about it.
they can take care of the above if they really want to, but since they are making huge money they dont care
The screen resolution is not that bad, some of you guys use iphones with lower resolution and no complaint

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Felixswagg: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
I won't say anything cause you didn't mention Infinix
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by WeaponofTechstr: 2:46pm On May 19, 2020
khingTony:
grin

Long talk though, but with number 6 you've convinced me enough. Anyways, I'm using Tecno Spark 4 Air, I bought it yesterday and it's okay if you ask me. Maybe if I have a higher budget I'll buy an Xiaomi, Umidigi, Oppo or Huawei.
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by skywalker240(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
I Can give you 10 wana bet?
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by skywalker240(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
WeaponofTechstr:

whats the bounty.
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Rexraph18(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
WeaponofTechstr:

Long talk though, but with number 6 you've convinced me enough. Anyways, I'm using Tecno Spark 4 Air, I bought it yesterday and it's okay if you ask me. Maybe if I have a higher budget I'll buy an Xiaomi, Umidigi, Oppo or Huawei.

For that same price, you could get xiaomi redmi 7a, umidigi a3s etc which are all better..

But it's all good, whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Karex81(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
poor design

poor quality

No Android update

Mediocre picture quality

Lagging and poor chipset

Tecno and mediocrity be like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by pjetta007(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=khingTony post=89714667]grin

4. poor build quality: Using plastics to make their phones, even a certain phone that sold for 95,000 naira was still constructed with plastic, How reasonable is that? You WON!
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by FryMosquito: 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
I think what people hate about them is their lies.. Brand full of deceit because they think that black people from this part of the world are dumbest

1 Like

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by peb345: 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by ITbomb(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2020
Phone you cannot update your os, you get stuck with the default outdated os

1 Like

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
WeaponofTechstr:

what of Samsung?
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by olujosh301(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
khingTony:
grin

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Danielle123: 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
Most mediatek processors comes with a low download speed. This affect how fast one browse the internet. Poor network that most nigerians are having is due to this low dspeed. Snapdragon 665 in xioami phone selling at less than 80k is two times faster to browse with than mediatek p35 that tecno sales for 95k. A22, p22, p35 and even p65 all have thesame download speed. It's ignorance that will make anyone buy camon 15 for 95k there are better phones for that price. Tecno need to focus more on quality rather than quantity, is not by 100mpixel and 20cameras.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by ProfAmaben(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
I use an infinix note 5 and I'm happy with it, even as a power user, it works just fine, it's VR ready also. Tecno is not bad as many potray it, where was xiaomi when Tecno entered the Nigerian market to rescue us from HTC, Samsung etc. I fell in love with the Tecno p2 back in 2009, I could use it as a hotspot, browse, record etc for only 12k, no Samsung phone even the cheap duos cost below 35k back then. Tecno believed in us when xiaomi didn't, let them reap the rewards of their hardwork and patience in Nigeria. I rest my case.
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by KingJuhd(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2020
My reason why I hate tecno is you can't play this game without facing over heating on your device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbQsSZRapg
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by WeaponofTechstr: 7:36pm On May 19, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
what of Samsung?
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Xiaomi Poco F3 (6/128gb) / Black Berry Bold 2 For Unbeatable Price / Got The Mtn 3gb #6000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.