Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno (3100 Views)

Five Reasons To Update Your Phone Software Regularly / Five Reasons Why Kids Should Not Own A Smartphone / Five Reasons Why Your Itunes Payment In Naira Do Not Pull Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by ernxto(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I use an infinix note 5 and I'm happy with it, even as a power user, it works just fine, it's VR ready also. Tecno is not bad as many potray it, where was xiaomi when Tecno entered the Nigerian market to rescue us from HTC, Samsung etc. I fell in love with the Tecno p2 back in 2009, I could use it as a hotspot, browse, record etc for only 12k, no Samsung phone even the cheap duos cost below 35k back then. Tecno believed in us when xiaomi didn't, let them reap the rewards of their hardwork and patience in Nigeria. I rest my case.

Example of the average Nigerian that we are talking about. grin

6 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by rowland545(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
sunshineV:

U sir deserve chilled Heineken grin
grin wat about a kiss wink
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by shomutuski(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2020
T
E
C
N
O

THAT'S FIVE GOOD REASONS.
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Mistermamus(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2020
mediocre chipset
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by pek(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I use an infinix note 5 and I'm happy with it, even as a power user, it works just fine, it's VR ready also. Tecno is not bad as many potray it, where was xiaomi when Tecno entered the Nigerian market to rescue us from HTC, Samsung etc. I fell in love with the Tecno p2 back in 2009, I could use it as a hotspot, browse, record etc for only 12k, no Samsung phone even the cheap duos cost below 35k back then. Tecno believed in us when xiaomi didn't, let them reap the rewards of their hardwork and patience in Nigeria. I rest my case.
You didn't make sense sire. Go back and read the topic. Does it relate to what you wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by hardeycute(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I use an infinix note 5 and I'm happy with it, even as a power user, it works just fine, it's VR ready also. Tecno is not bad as many potray it, where was xiaomi when Tecno entered the Nigerian market to rescue us from HTC, Samsung etc. I fell in love with the Tecno p2 back in 2009, I could use it as a hotspot, browse, record etc for only 12k, no Samsung phone even the cheap duos cost below 35k back then. Tecno believed in us when xiaomi didn't, let them [s]reap the rewards of their hardwork and patience in Nigeria[/s] I rest my case.
You mean they should be allowed to continue to rip innocent Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by godswillomenuko: 10:33pm On May 19, 2020
As far as I'm concerned..tecno it's a shit of a phone..even if you gift me that...I no de collect...camera section zero ..software support -0 build quality poorest ..no single protection or IP rating ..like the water resistant found on iPhone and Samsung, Huawei..neither software feature to play around with ..like the edge display lighting's on galaxy ...in fact I swear I hate that creepy company cus initially they made me waste my hard earn money ..cius I kept up grading..unlike on Samsung where I could just system upto with the same phone other than buying another one like tecno...even phones of 160$ by samsung does better than that of 300$ phantom 9 from tecno ..no super amoled display like samsung and Huawei [/color][color=#990000]

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by godswillomenuko: 10:36pm On May 19, 2020
godswillomenuko:
As far as I'm concerned..tecno it's a shit of a phone..even if you gift me that...I no de collect...camera section zero ..software support -0 build quality poorest ..no single protection or IP rating ..like the water resistant found on iPhone and Samsung, Huawei..neither software feature to play around with ..like the edge display lighting's on galaxy ...in fact I swear I hate that creepy company cus initially they made me waste my hard earn money ..cius I kept up grading..unlike on Samsung where I could just system upto with the same phone other than buying another one like tecno...even phones of 160$ by samsung does better than that of 300$ phantom 9 from tecno ..no super amoled display like samsung and Huawei [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by SweetBuns(f): 10:52pm On May 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Oh, so in your all mighty logical reasoning, their reward is for us to allow them to cheat and swindle us abi?
You have failed to give a good reason

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by NisforNicky: 3:46am On May 20, 2020
atheistandproud:
OP pick any Tecno device and I'll give you a better one at almost the same price or even cheaper.

challenge accepted..

Tecno spark 4 air
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by atheistandproud(m): 6:14am On May 20, 2020
NisforNicky:

challenge accepted..

Tecno spark 4 air

Umidigi A3S
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by TAYO124: 6:39am On May 20, 2020
The phone company needs to rebrand themself particularly the name. Break it up to syllables and you have "Tec-no" it is like calling it "no-tec". In addition to other problems mentioned. I wonder why they seem to have named their phone after every letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Their first generation phones though of low memory and processing capacity were made stronger.
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by jom28gy(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2020
Because it easily get hot,
It also hang,
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Rexraph18(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2020
NisforNicky:

challenge accepted..

Tecno spark 4 air

Did you start reading from the beginning..

For the spark 4 air, I suggested umidigi a3s and redmi 7a..
Check out both phones and compare
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by VillageBus(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2020
Tecno and lies na 5&6, most phones tecno do release dogee don already release phone with every spec d same, but tecno price na always 3x of dogee own
Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by sunshineV(f): 8:38am On May 20, 2020
rowland545:
grin wat about a kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Give Me Five Reasons Why You Hate Tecno by Nsonaso(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2022
WeaponofTechstr:
I want all of you Tecno haters to give me five reasons why you hate Tecno. The person with the best points win
I see you sent me a pm. Please chat me on my phone number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Which Data Plan Una Dey Use So / Nokia Tested Android On Lumia Devices Before The Microsoft Deal / Is Tecno L8 Back Truly Metallic? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.