Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video (1114 Views)

Download Instrumental: I Don't Care By Justin Bieber And Ed Sheeran / Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / Selebobo - I Don't Care Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Chisaedhor: 10:09am On May 19, 2020
Good morning Fellow Naira landers and all the Mods.

As usual I am back with a brand new video of my latest song titled " They Don't Care About Us".

My name is Chisaedhor, musically known as Teddyflourish. Last year I released my first ever music video which I posted here also, titled Rock Ma World (The Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5013074/teddyflourish-rock-ma-world-nairalander/1#75583329 )

I have been singing and each time a drop a song I like to grace it with a video to really express my lyrics and how I feel.

Here and now I present my new song, "They Don't Care About Us" and the Video.

We also know that it has not been easy for us as Nigerians, a lot of things went wrong and are still going bad in this nation and life is literally hard.

All these inspired my new song.

I am very much happy to have completed this project and here I present it to my family.

Watch Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6xDHXyjnPA

You can get the Audio Here: https://grovenaija360.com/teddyflourish-they-dont-care-about-us-mp3/

Please comment your thoughts and opinion below as it will help me improve better in my musical career.

Thank you all for watch and the support.

I hope to blow soon and very soon. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by PussyKing(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2020
Mad jam cool bro you are good

I love the beat so much.

You will go place with songs like this

Lalasticlala our Artist done drop a brand new

1 Like

Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by JosWatchDog(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2020
I love the beat so much.

You will go place with songs like this

Lalasticlala our Artist done drop a brand new gbedu ooh
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Fabkeyz(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2020
Mehn, nice one oh.

Wait wait! Seriously, I didn't want to listen at first.....

Singer and producer killed it!!!!!

Una well done oh.
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by BonkoINC: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
Sound makes so much sense..
Coupled with a blast video fit for soundcity and hip tv.

Pls make this one go viral . Its worth all the hype. .

1 Like

Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by BonkoINC: 10:49am On May 19, 2020
BonkoINC:
Sound makes so much sense..
Coupled with a blast video fit for soundcity and hip tv.

Pls make this one go viral . Its worth all the hype. .

Lalasticlala
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by nams77: 11:08am On May 19, 2020
Its a good one. Keep improving
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by SunFlow(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2020
This is great coming from you... keep it up. Deserves Frontpage

... Angel
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by OsunNews: 11:11am On May 19, 2020
Chisaedhor:

As usual I am back with a brand new video of my latest song titled " They Don't Care About Us".

My name is Chisaedhor, musically known as Teddyflourish. Last year I released my first ever music video which I posted here also, titled Rock Ma World (The Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5013074/teddyflourish-rock-ma-world-nairalander/1#75583329 )

I have been singing and each time a drop a song I like to grace it with a video to really express my lyrics and how I feel.

We also know that it has not been easy for us as Nigerians, a lot of things went wrong and are still going bad in this nation and life is literally hard.

I am very much happy to have completed this project and here I present it to my family.

Watch Video below.

You can get the Audio Here: https://grovenaija360.com/teddyflourish-they-dont-care-about-us-mp3/

Please comment your thoughts and opinion below as it will help me improve better in my musical career.

✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
Sound � is cool and nice...

Wish to watch it next on soundcity or hip tv.

✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Creativarian(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2020
It's really a conscious rhythm of justice.

Lovely, all the way.

May God hear your cry.
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by winterfell007(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2020
It's very nice man keep improving . Do a lot of promotion to gain popularity
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by resultcase(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2020
This for the front page... Dope production �

Lalasticla
Seun
Mynd44
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by deturla: 12:29pm On May 19, 2020
Great content.

Very creative.
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by mcold10: 12:35pm On May 19, 2020
Starting from the artist, his sound is phenomenal and his lyrical composition is just too awesome. The producer really understands the keys (reminds me of dokta frabs). And the director is top notch mehn, very creative and intelligent.
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Fabkeyz(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2020
My guy!!!

You don try!

Lalasticlala
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Chisaedhor: 2:48pm On May 19, 2020
Lalasticlala pls show Me some love

It will help my career e no easy bro shocked
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Nokiaguy(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
This song says a whole lot about us as Nigerians. Keep it up Mr producer and of course, the artist for doing justice to this melodious song. You'll go places, bro.
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by NuelChesby: 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
Song of the moment.

The government doesn't cares about anybody sha.

Nice song
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Chisaedhor: 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
Lalasticlala undecided
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by ChiefAfonja: 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin

Lalasticlala if this na snake song now we for don see am on first page

This is great work put in by this naira land artist

And it deserve first page.

If na bobrisky or Tonto dike matter now e for don reach front

Show some love bro
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by mamajaz(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
Chisaedhor:

I don even share it on different WhatsApp groups. Hope they will subscribe. You've got great messages with nice sounds. Make God pick your calls of bro.

Watch Video below.

Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by xxxXXXxxx: 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
cool song,a msg about the unacceptable political set up in the land;it can't always be business as usual forever.
Re: They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video by Chisaedhor: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lalasticlala support this our artist

This song really brought the message

(1) (Reply)

Wizkhalifa, Kelvin Hart, Bensimmon And Other American Celebrity Chill With Wizki / Since Everbody Is Doing It(worth The Read) / Menike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.