Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Contacts Of Atm Vendors/ Consurtium Needed. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Contacts Of Atm Vendors/ Consurtium Needed. (1558 Views)

Victim Of ATM Machine Dispense Error / Some Pictures Of ATM Coins Dispense Machine / Security Alert On The Use Of Atm Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contacts Of Atm Vendors/ Consurtium Needed. by seun0622(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
Good day all,

Please is there anyone in the house that has the contact details of any of the vendors companies that manages the following brands of ATM.
1 Wincor
2 Diebold
3NCR
4 Triton

If you also know the contact details of any company in Nigeria that serves as an ATM Consurtium. Please kindly contact me through this medium or on 08063900409 or megatrends22@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Contacts Of Atm Vendors/ Consurtium Needed. by latogng: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2011
I am a trained ATM custodian + I work with ATM consortiums like Softworks,Cooperati,NCR So you could call me up and lets see how i could be of help, 08064211035
Re: Contacts Of Atm Vendors/ Consurtium Needed. by seun0622(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
latogng:

I am a trained ATM custodian + I work with ATM consortiums like Softworks,Cooperati,NCR So you could call me up and lets see how i could be of help, 08064211035

Thanks Guy,

I will surely give you a call. I am also an ATM certified engineer as I ve worked for Triton ATM for a couple of years. Though , I've been away from ATM duties for some time because of a bank job I took up after then, I wish to make use of and also build on my experiences on Triton , NCR and Wincor ATMs.

Lets talk more on the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Carton Toshiba Laptop / Graphic Design Training At Yemlat / SOLD r Sale:. Extra Slim 32 Inches Hd Led Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.