Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,012 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO (442 Views)

COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug / Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure / 6 Million Die From Smoking Globally Every Year Says WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by Sosoboy4: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
The World Health Organization (WHO) has begun a clinical trial of available drugs/vaccines for COVID-19 in Nigeria.

This was confirmed by the Country Representative of the WHO, Fiona Braka, while speaking during the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 in Abuja on Monday.

Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ogun, Kaduna and Sokoto states had recently signed up to participate in the solidarity trial.

“The solidarity trial is a large multi-country effort that is going on across several countries globally. We are picking up on that trial in Nigeria. Some states have started while some are yet to start.

“These are not new drugs that we are trying but drugs that we already have available but are simply being repurposed for the intention of determining their effect on Coronavirus. We will keep you updated on what the timeline for the vaccine will look like. But we are still early in the process in collection of the data,” Braka said.

See full story:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/covid-19-cure-maybe-found-in-nigeria-says-who/
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by Nobody: 11:08am On May 19, 2020
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by Nobody: 11:09am On May 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by Mbataku96(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2020
Is this some kind of fake news or what?
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2020
W.H.O should leave Nigeria alone!

Those una nonsense will not work in Nigeria..
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by temblor1(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2020
WHO no wan give up the hunt on finding Guinea Pigs and Lab Rats in Africa angry
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by dekinridoine(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2020
Someone give me advice on how to protect myself from the coronavirus?
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by jidamsel43(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
You just want to flatter us . Even , if you found it , it won't be made public
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by Heffalump(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2020
Those who refused to believe the existence of Covid-19 virus in Nigeria, I have just one message for you:

Locate one isolation centre closest to you, seek your entrance and possibly embrace or hug a patient on admission and come here in about 2 weeks to give your testimony about this escapade with pictorial evidence.

If you can't do the aforesaid, then "Keep Shut" and stop deceiving gullible Nigerians to contract this dreaded disease.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by SirWarlock: 3:02pm On May 19, 2020
dekinridoine:
physical distancing in public, constant sanitizing of hands and Insha Allah
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by suremanpatriot: 3:18pm On May 19, 2020
WHO go and test run your vaccine on bii gate and milinda and their hidden children.
IF THEY INJECT YU WITH SATAN COVENANT U DON SELL YA SOUL FOREVER.
Re: Covid-19 Cure Maybe Found In Nigeria Says WHO by suremanpatriot: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
dekinridoine:
drink vodka at intervals of 10hours if can afford it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste / This Issues Happen This Night My Boyfriend Friend Have Fun With My Friend. I Thi / Onion Water: Why You Should Start Using This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.