Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,112 members, 7,957,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Shan George: I Never Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: I Never Got Married (736 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shan George: I Never Got Married by naijarazzi: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
Shan George came out to deny the news  circulating that she is married again. The pictures were scenes captured from a movie 'heartless' she acted with kalu ikeagwu( the man rumoured to be her husband). She got offended and pissed off at the silly news as she told the punch
“Please, I’m not married. What is the meaning of this? Do people want me to get married by force? Can you please ask the people circulating the story where I got married. I don’t understand why people will not crosscheck their stories before going to town with such lies. Please, it is just a movie. The person saying I got married just because of the pictures of the movie must be very dumb'. http://..com

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Kelly Hansome Starts Another Feud; With A Club Management / Ex-beauty Queen, Stephanie Oforka Finally Engaged! / Christy To Be Buried In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.