Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' (18040 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / Shan George: I Never Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by White007(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
Shan George knows she is cannon for controversies and is unapologetic about it. Recently, she was quoted to have said that most married Nollywood actresses are not faithful to their husbands, that they keep numerous lovers. that allegation was said to have rankled a number of her colleagues who felt scandalized by such revelations.

The mother of two boys said that offensive article misrepresented her statement and was motivated by the writer's desire to cause unnecessary friction between her and her colleagues in the industry.

"That was such a low blow. Why should it be my problem to know - not to talk about other people's marriages and what they are doing or not doing? It is not my nature to make such judgment calls and most of my colleagues knew the writer of that piece was motivated by hate and not by the desire to help build the industry and the bond of friendship that exist in Nollywood.

If you had attended my premier, you would have seen that almost everyone who is somebody in the industry showed up. Would they have done so, if they thought I was a loose cannon or that I take delight in disparaging other people? No, they would never have done so! I forgive the guy who wrote that offensive piece."

Shan also used the opportunity to condemn in a strong term the recent news that circulated online that she was photograph nude. "I am really disappointed by the level of ignorance of some people in today's world. I mean who low can they get.

I went out with some friends of mine to mark my birthday and we were all dressed in swim suit-bikinis. There was no indecent exposure - we were just having fun. The pictures are all on the net. Yet someone after seeing the pictures - went and wrote that I was photographed nude.

Can you imagine that? I can't imagine if the writer cannot recognize someone wearing a swimming trunk and a naked picture. It is very annoying. I have morals and I would never pose nude - not for a million dollars. You know what I have come to see that in this industry: there are some people who are haters and instead of applauding your efforts, would rather take delight in painting you in colors that do not represent who you are. But I am glad that the majority of my fans worldwide know who I am."

Recently too, a picture of Shan was posted on line where she was seen seemingly cavorting with the top Chelsea soccer star, Mikel Obi, leading to the speculation that she and Mikel wee dating. When asked, Shan was incredulous "This is really getting crazy. So I can't even have a drink with someone - just innocently, without being linked romantically with the person?

Mikel Obi is at a talented soccer player whose skills I appreciate. I am his big fan and when they won the Champions Cup last May, I was over the moon with excitement for him and his team mates. We met and had a drink in Lagos recently and that was that! Nothing romantic happened between us. I am not dating Mikel Obi and I hope some of these traffickers of lies can go have themselves some life."

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/sep/8/319.html
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Mannylex(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
All these scandals, for just one person? Wow!
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by casestudy: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
okay we don hear
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by ObamaUS: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
How can she date somebody she is old enough to be his grandmother?Shame no dey again?
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by SamMilla1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
If dating him will help him score goals for Chelsea, then go ahead and date him. #WhoCares

4 Likes

Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by gen2briz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
Is it a crime to date una self...i beg make una dey date jare....long hissssssss
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Willzkid(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
What's all this about shan not posing unclad for a million bucks..
I can still remember clearly,somewhere around 2002 when she posed topless on the poster of a movie "outcast" that also featured cossy orjiakor..That was the beginning of nudity in our movie industry..it's a miracle we have not surpassed ghollywood..
So how much was she paid then?
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by AdoreKIZITO(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ndi Asiri, gossip gossip gossip!!!! God is watching. Infact i like the seed u are sowing, and i also like the fruit u are going to reap.
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Who said you were? (or could) undecided
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by comechop(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Who the F cares? useless MODS!
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
And what am i supposed to reply to this? i hope this is not the point @ which i'm expected to ask *HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF THAT-WHICH-MUST-NOT-BE-MENTIONED? grin

11 Likes

Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
I don`t expect Mykel to date such an old woman.

1 Like

Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by 4reigningqueen: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
@op

Do you sure?
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
Enwere ihe gbasara m n'akuko a? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
You better not be dating him you old hag cargo angry
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by sarutobie(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
See as OAM4J and co pin for one side dey wait for comments wey them go hide..when time to ban racial posts reach them go form arthritis for fingers..

3 Likes

Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by crackmusic: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: Enwere ihe gbasara m n'akuko a? undecided
God bless for the comment!!
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by crackmusic: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: Enwere ihe gbasara m n'akuko a? undecided
God bless U for the comment!!
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by floridam(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
......auto comment loading........
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by crackmusic: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
The GPANs are watching! They will stop at nothing 2 bring dis thread down smiley
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Thespecialone(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Please what is "unclad"?
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Basildon1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
LOL..we didnt think you were dating him anyways!
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
This post has been hidden. grin
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
sarutobie: See as OAM4J and co pin for one side dey wait for comments wey them go hide..when time to ban racial posts reach them go form arthritis for fingers..

Hahahahahahahahanhanhanhahahohohoho!

Chei! grin
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by NEROSKY(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
comechop: Who the F cares? useless MODS!
useless MOD; hahahahahaha, abeg if u no mod wey dem dey call gyguru or wateva, tell him dat he's stupid 4 bandin me 4 2hours, for posting sumfin in romance instead of sexuality,owner or mod ar suppos 2 move it not ban d poster,,,,if u ban all members,who den becums nairaland? D mods? Seun n family? U guys shud stop reasoning 4rm anus.
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by sexyglow(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
Thespecialone: Please what is "unclad"?
like seriously?learn to consult your dictionary in times like this please.
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by NEROSKY(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
comechop: Who the F cares? useless MODS!
useless MOD; hahahahahaha, abeg if u no mod wey dem dey call gyguru or wateva, tell him dat he's stup*d n cluekess 4 bandin me 4 2hours, for posting sumfin in romance instead of sexuality,owner or mod ar suppos 2 move it not ban d poster,,,,if u ban all members,who den becums nairaland? D mods? Seun n family? U guys shud stop reasoning 4rm anus.
Re: Shan George 'I Am Not Dating Mikel Obi' by Niseamaka(m): 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Thespecialone: Please what is "unclad"?

Nu-de

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Joselyn Dumas (Ghanaian Actress): Hot Or Not? / Nigerian Rapper & Singer, Mo’cheddah Sizzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.