Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (121111 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 11:18am On May 20, 2020
oyatz:
On a more serious note, have you had sexual intercourse with the woman before, even if it's by mistake?

I no dey even dey around. na lockdown make me dey house.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Stillthebest: 11:19am On May 20, 2020
kiss

This is what happens when someone dies in a dwelling enviroment: when someone is dead, they are dead and gone for good. No dead person comes back in form of Ghost. The after events that happen are of different categories

If the dead person possesses some spirits or belongs to some groups like witchcraft while alive, those spirits can take over the body of the dead one. And begin to wander around for a purpose or to freak out the weak ones. Sometimes, they may want to pass a message because they know everything about the dead person being the fact that they are equally spirits.

If the dead is a pure hearted spiritual person while alive, some angelic spirits will dwell on the body to do events. Note: they will always do this to the imaginations of the privy people or a totally spiritual sensitive people

If they summon a dead person another spirit will posses it's body to deliver whatever message you send them or want to hear. Dont forget I said the possessive spirit sees the in and out of the dead ones.

This is why you see a summoned spirits talk or take revenge if youd sent them to.

For the OP; Your gf possesses some spirits knowing fully or not. She's not empty. Thats if she truly saw the shadow(it is possible). Else, she only saw her own shadows.

As for you, she is dwelling on your imagination. She is truly banging the windows and doing all u said she's doing. But your spirit isnt enough to see her.

The reason you are the only one hearing the sound was that she chose to display to you differently. Other people would have diff experience of her-Ghosts do that!
After seven days it will all stop. She might have a message for you or not. The spirit possessing her body isn't just out of that enviroment.

And NO: she can't be aggressive. Just behave as if nothing is happening. If you have the courage, whenever the sound happens, move closer to the spot and task her what she wants and tell her to stop disturbing again. The will disappear for ever or present a notable situation.

I read alot of Books about reincarnation and ghosting!

14 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Oyadorf(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2020
This isn't my first time of hearing stuffs like this. When I lost my maternal uncle, similar thing happened to my mum and other members of the family present in the same building where his corpse was kept before burying him the following morning. Among the reason why things like this this happen is when a corpse face wasn't covered after it's demise, this will make jinns (demons) to take it's look and start disturbing. It is also the reason for what Yorubas' call AKUDAYA. Pray and everything will be alright.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by OKOATA(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2020
Jerkules:
There's a hidden secret inside that her room
I suggest you guys open up that room and search thoroughly
She has a message for you guys
Be very careful cos the person who killed her

IS HUNGRY FOR MORE cry
I believe she’s trying to pass a very strong message that’s why she seems aggressive. Someone around them or their family is going to strike again with his evil. Call the sister again and tell her to search her room or mobile phone very well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Kemblaze: 11:33am On May 20, 2020
I watch alot of ghost related movies if i have anything to say is that after the burial if it dosent stop its going to be more violent but lets just hope it doesn`t get to that yet just be calm until the burial is over then we know the next step to take okay but incase it persist ghost dont like salt make a circle of salt and stay in it or sprinkle salt on the shadow or sight of it and it would disappear but it would come back

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Lordfranklin(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I slept late. I kept seeing figures everywhere my eyes went. Traumatic.
Lol
I can relate
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Georgekyrian(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

There is no way we could know, because her Netdoor was open, indicating she wasn't around. The odour was not so strong, we thought it was a dead rat. When her small phone was ringing we didn't even know it's from her room. Shes an adult, age 36years. Everyone thought maybe she went out early, because she does go out early before anyone is up.

Brother I'm I never saw this early, her net was open right? If she was in she would have locked in from inside. Bro don't you understand that this lady was murder in her room and the person uses her key or spare to lock the door while leaving. Was the door bolt from inside when you guys broke it, whoever killed the woman is very close to her. Let a little investigation be carried out so as to get to the killer, her bank account stuff and call history can lead to good investigation or maybe business went wrong or she poke nosed on matter wey pass am. Please observe your area

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Georgekyrian(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2020
OKOATA:
I believe she’s trying to pass a very strong message that’s why she seems aggressive. Someone around them or their family is going to strike again with his evil. Call the sister again and tell her to search her room or mobile phone very well.

Yes Bro, let them observe oo, she was murdered

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Georgekyrian(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

This is what happens when someone dies in a dwelling enviroment: when someone is dead, they are dead and gone for good. No dead person comes back in form of Ghost. The after events that happen are of different categories

If the dead person possesses some spirits or belongs to some groups like witchcraft while alive, those spirits can take over the body of the dead one. And begin to wander around for a purpose or to freak out the weak ones. Sometimes, they may want to pass a message because they know everything about the dead person being the fact that they are equally spirits.

If the dead is a pure hearted spiritual person while alive, some angelic spirits will dwell on the body to do events. Note: they will always do this to the imaginations of the privy people or a totally spiritual sensitive people

If they summon a dead person another spirit will posses it's body to deliver whatever message you send them or want to hear. Dont forget I said the possessive spirit sees the in and out of the dead ones.

This is why you see a summoned spirits talk or take revenge if youd sent them to.

For the OP; Your gf possesses some spirits knowing fully or not. She's not empty. Thats if she truly saw the shadow(it is possible). Else, she only saw her own shadows.

As for you, she is dwelling on your imagination. She is truly banging the windows and doing all u said she's doing. But your spirit isnt enough to see her.

The reason you are the only one hearing the sound was that she chose to display to you differently. Other people would have diff experience of her-Ghosts do that!
After seven days it will all stop. She might have a message for you or not. The spirit possessing her body isn't just out of that enviroment.

And NO: she can't be aggressive. Just behave as if nothing is happening. If you have the courage, whenever the sound happens, move closer to the spot and task her what she wants and tell her to stop disturbing again. The will disappear for ever or present a notable situation.

I read alot of Books about reincarnation and ghosting!

Yes he can confront her ghost but when he goes back to his room the ghost will come again and again until he do some needful or he himself/priest/pastor/native doctor bundles the ghost back to his body forever. One happened in my street and I was a witness the ghost disturb more than two months and we confront her tire. Na some church matters pursue her later

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kcowen(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2020
GeneralPula:

Hmmm. Life

If truly you seeing the said ghost and you’re not the one that killed her, then you don’t have to fear, at all..

Next time she appears, make sure your the only one in the house then speak with her. Ask her why she’s appearing to you..

It’s either she has something for you to benefit from or she needed your help for something. Any which way, it’s still a win win for you..

You don’t have to fear as she won’t hurt you. If she’s up to hurting you, she would have already!

What is kinda strange is that she’s not your relative or wife or anything?
I was about saying the same thing,
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by rabazamba: 12:39pm On May 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
someone should call the ghost busters
If there's something strange, your neighbourhood.... Who you gon' call?Ghostbusters!!! gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by tempest01(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
oyatz:
Alternatively she can be dealt with.

Lol...oya track OP go deal with am.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kcowen(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2days until she started smelling. We didnt actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead. All this happened last week. Later that tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives

So the haunting started 2days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because its a iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Cc Lalasticlala
Op have you not heard that when a person dies in the compound you live(esp untimely) his/her ghost roam around until they are buried, some roam around because they want to pass a message while some are because they are wicked or evil while alive, Op whenever you feel her presence summon courage call on her name, let her know you are innocent and ask her what she wants from you, if it's a message you will get clue but if not you won't see her again

I had similar experience when my mom died, i was sleeping in my room when I heard some strange noise in her room, when I went into her room to check, I saw her bag on the floor(fell from where it was hang) I hang it back and went back to my room to sleep, not up to 4mins I heard another noise went back in and saw the same purse on the floor pick it up again hanged it, went to my room to sleep, I heard that same noise again, at that point I became scared I couldn't go back..few days later I told an elderly person about what happen and he said I should check that bag, she's trying to pass a message, I was not at home that time cos I traveled to the village for the burial arrangement I called my younger sister describe the bag to her and asked her to check behold she saw lots of money, some documents and other things I won't mention here
After that I had different encounter of her, One I will never forget was one afternoon I was walking, a woman was also walking towards me(i have never seen this person my whole life) I was looking at the face looking like my mom but not my mom ,immediately she got to where I was she smiled and waved at me like bye bye, I turned back and I didn't see her again...
My dear whoever told you Ghost are not real haven't seen anything

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

This is the second time some said this. That's what I thought.
Brother, go and see a psychiatrist.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by oyatz(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2020
Even Ghosts can be killed the second time.

If you watched Fadayi Oloro's Yoruba movies in the 1980s you will see where he shot one stubborn ghost that was disturbing him.

tempest01:

Lol...oya track OP go deal with am.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by OKOATA(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Thank you.. A familiar spirit might have taken her appearance too... So if u bliv a familiar spirit took the likeness of Samuel, why can't it take her likeness too?

The truth is that ghost don't haunt but familiar evil spirit uses the dead image in haunting...
When I was a Muslim our Mallim will tell us that the reason why it’s always good to quickly cover the face of a dead person at the hospital is because some demons come around to photocopy and imitate them. The woman’s face wasn’t quickly covered since she died for hours before noticing, the woman is dead and long gone but a demon is the one tormenting OP. The demon is making use of her soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by conscienceman4(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2020
Your gf saw a shadow of someone and pointed a torch at it and did not see it, off it and the shadow was there, on it again and it was was not there. Your gf did not call your attention immediately. Not until morning before she told you about it. YOUR GF GET MIND O. Not long you start experiencing all these things. She was close to your GF.
I laugh.
What if your gf knows something about her death? Do you think it's impossible? Do a secret move and try to know people close to you.[color=#990000][/color]

10 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by DenreleDave(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2020
OKOATA:
When I was a Muslim our Mallim will tell us that the reason why it’s always good to quickly cover the face of a dead person at the hospital is because some demons come around to photocopy and imitate them. The woman’s face wasn’t quickly covered since she died for hours before noticing, the woman is dead and long gone but a demon is the one tormenting OP. The demon is making use of her soul.

Eggxactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by greatbrian(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2020
Read this stuff yesterday night.... well I have two experience of something related. One was when I was younger. I shud be between 13-14 years then or so. There was this police man who was very close to my family as a matter of fact, I loved him like an uncle his name was Wale. A day before his death he came over to my place and my mum was like wale am broke and the guy gave my mum some money. This man too was used to spoiling me since I am the only boy in my family and that day he took me out to rent some nice home video (mount Zion) in a video center and he even bought my favourite sweet for me. My mums last conversation with him was Wale when will u stop this heavy drinking and smoking and settle down for once. He was like aunty mi I will stop soonest. (We weren't blood related but we were from the same state and we met somewhere far from our state). Day after was a Sunday, my mum siblings and myself went to church and that morning uncle wale called my mum that his going to the naming of another police man son, which my mum begged him not to drink. He spoke with me on phone and promised to buy me a bicycle when he comes. After service that day we saw a police van sped pass with loud siren wailing and everyone was like wat is happening. We thought it was an emergency self, so my mum tried uncle wales line which never connected. Few minutes later one of uncle wales friend Uncle tunde called my mum and was like did u see the police van that pass, wale had a gruesome accident while coming from the naming nd his in coma + dead drunk. My mum been a nurse knew they can't attend to a drunk person so she was like perhaps if she goes after them she can use her power as the matron then to do something. Na so mumcee start dey pursue the van go the hospital. She met the doctor and the man was like the accident was too gruesome so he has referred them. I was with my mum and I was crying since the uncle wale was so part of me. The police van already left Iseyin for Oyo and my mum started going after them atleast to administer something. Well by the time she will get there my Darling uncle already gave up the ghost. I was in hot tears and nearly run into depression after he died. He left a son with a gf. A son he wasn't responsible for and he left his parents who we didn't even know there whereabout. That night I started dreaming of uncle wale. And I used to cry in my sleep.

In my dreams then we used to seat together and chat and he used to talk to me like its real. He will tell me to make sure I make mummy happy etc and check on my aburo (his son). And as a boy then I will just smile and say yes sir. The day he was buried, that night i had a mad dream. Uncle wale was crying and telling me he does not want to go but he have to go. I was crying and pulling him back telling him not to go or he should take me along. He was just like Bryan NO. Go and meet mum. The background of this dream happened in a borehole side I kept crying so hard that he was wailing too in the dream. He made me promise to take care of my aburo and he was like we won't see again. Well I cried to life back and tears were all over me when I woke up. I narrated my dreams to my mum and she started praying with me. Since then I never got to see uncle wale again.

The second one for later.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Alphamayor(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
Cloud699999:

Kill ke, we didn't discover she was dead until 2days later. Everywhere was smelling. No sign of struggle. When her sister came and discover the door was close inside. I was the first that suggested we check through the window. That's how I saw her laying on the bed and the odour was strong.
An autopsy should be done to determine the cause of her death. Say a prayer and burn any things that belongs to her in your possession. But this one you’re constantly saying “No sign of struggle” is really becoming worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ishilove: 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
oyatz:
On a more serious note, have you had sexual intercourse with the woman before, even if it's by mistake?

How do you 'mistakenly' have sex with someone? Like do you trip and fall into their vagina, and then when you try to get up, you slip and fall in again?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ishilove: 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
greatbrian:
Read this stuff yesterday night.... well I have two experience of something related. One was when I was younger. I shud be between 13-14 years then or so. There was this police man who was very close to my family as a matter of fact, I loved him like an uncle his name was Wale. A day before his death he came over to my place and my mum was like wale am broke and the guy gave my mum some money. This man too was used to spoiling me since I am the only boy in my family and that day he took me out to rent some nice home video (mount Zion) in a video center and he even bought my favourite sweet for me. My mums last conversation with him was Wale when will u stop this heavy drinking and smoking and settle down for once. He was like aunty mi I will stop soonest. (We weren't blood related but we were from the same state and we met somewhere far from our state). Day after was a Sunday, my mum siblings and myself went to church and that morning uncle wale called my mum that his going to the naming of another police man son, which my mum begged him not to drink. He spoke with me on phone and promised to buy me a bicycle when he comes. After service that day we saw a police van sped pass with loud siren wailing and everyone was like wat is happening. We thought it was an emergency self, so my mum tried uncle wales line which never connected. Few minutes later one of uncle wales friend Uncle tunde called my mum and was like did u see the police van that pass, wale had a gruesome accident while coming from the naming nd his in coma + dead drunk. My mum been a nurse knew they can't attend to a drunk person so she was like perhaps if she goes after them she can use her power as the matron then to do something. Na so mumcee start dey pursue the van go the hospital. She met the doctor and the man was like the accident was too gruesome so he has referred them. I was with my mum and I was crying since the uncle wale was so part of me. The police van already left Iseyin for Oyo and my mum started going after them atleast to administer something. Well by the time she will get there my Darling uncle already gave up the ghost. I was in hot tears and nearly run into depression after he died. He left a son with a gf. A son he wasn't responsible for and he left his parents who we didn't even know there whereabout. That night I started dreaming of uncle wale. And I used to cry in my sleep.

In my dreams then we used to seat together and chat and he used to talk to me like its real. He will tell me to make sure I make mummy happy etc and check on my aburo (his son). And as a boy then I will just smile and say yes sir. The day he was buried, that night i had a mad dream. Uncle wale was crying and telling me he does not want to go but he have to go. I was crying and pulling him back telling him not to go or he should take me along. He was just like Bryan NO. Go and meet mum. The background of this dream happened in a borehole side I kept crying so hard that he was wailing too in the dream. He made me promise to take care of my aburo and he was like we won't see again. Well I cried to life back and tears were all over me when I woke up. I narrated my dreams to my mum and she started praying with me. Since then I never got to see uncle wale again.

How sad.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by oyatz(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2020
Mistakes can happen , even in sexual intercourse. Nobody is above mistakes.

You can have sex with someone you shouldn't sleep with by mistakes due to loneliness, drunkenness, hardship, pychological/emotional exploitation and some bad temptations or seduction.

If it happens once, it can be a mistake

If it happens twice, it is a pattern

If it happens more than twice, it has become a habit.

Ishilove:

How do you 'mistakenly' have sex with someone? Like do you trip and fall into their vagina, and then when you try to get up, you slip and fall in again?

16 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ishilove: 4:07pm On May 20, 2020
oyatz:

Mistakes can happen , even in sexual intercourse. Nobody is above mistakes.

You can have sex with someone you shouldn't sleep with by mistakes due to loneliness, drunkenness, hardship, pychological/emotional exploitation and some bad temptations or seduction.

If it happens once, it can be a mistake

If it happens twice, it is a pattern

If it happens more than twice, it has become a habit.

You are still not answering directly. The point is sex at the point of intercourse is not a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by MrChriz: 4:56pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Gee64 post=89728985]My own story:
When my father died, his voice was still heard in the room singing hymns to God for 7 days like he did when he was alive. He was even heard praying for his children. Everyone in the house always sat still between 1am and 2am listening until it finally stopped after 7 days![/quote Your Father is In Heaven

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
greatbrian:

Wow
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Crazeman03: 5:49pm On May 20, 2020
Ghost are Real. After the burial everything should be back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cyberfreak(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=89750651]

Yes.

If a person keeps waking up at midnight, it can mean two very important things:

1. They are getting the opportunity to ask and have their prayers answered. Midnight is the time for asking. It was at midnight that Paul and Silas began to pray and sing till the Holy Ghost came down; it was at midnight, that the Lord went into the midst of the Egyptians and smote their firstborns; it was at midnight that Samson awoke and rose to remove the gates of Gaza; midnight is a powerful time for praying and getting results. It was the time Samson awoke to tear down a barrier.

2. If a person wakes up always at midnight, they bear a lot of grudges and worries which is making them unrelaxed enough to sleep, so they keep waking up right about the same time. To deal with this, a person must practise forgiveness, learn to relax by eating healthy, exercising, or generally adopting healthy lifestyles.

Both issues above can be addressed. Let go of grudges and unnecessary worries that may be keeping you unhealthy. Waking up at 12 am regularly is not healthy, even in health related discipline where it would certainly be diagnosed as a sleep disorder.

So, both in medicine and in psychics, this is an unhealthy practice. So, the person needs to let go of worries and grudges that are stopping them from sleeping healthy. After which, they can pray and ask for anything.

Remember that if we pray with grudges in our hearts, the prayers will

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mrlouis: 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Firstly ur gf saw her at ur doorstep and she later banged the toilet door.

That means before her death, she comes to ur doorstep and calls to u the toilet where you guys bang ursef till u wear out..
She is just giving you signal that you shud Come and meet her at the regular spot u guys meet....

Truly she died but she can't leave ur dick, dts why she has to come back

Out of about 300 million sperms and you're the lucky one? Tuehhhhh SMH
Nature is so unfair at times

15 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by greatbrian(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2020
Ishilove:

How sad.

Funny thing is hv not even set my eyes in his son since then....

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by VicM6: 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
pDudd:
You sure nor be you kill am cheesy

Ghosts don't disturb someone for no reason.

Looks like she is inviting you to escort her to where she is going. grin
see you... ghost don't disturb someone for no reason... my brother, wen a house is been hunted by a ghost enh no matter who lives inthat compound, d ghost will alwys torment u... mayb dem dey see am as play grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mira4Ashawo(f): 12:30am On May 21, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Yes he can confront her ghost but when he goes back to his room the ghost will come again and again until he do some needful or he himself/priest/pastor/native doctor bundles the ghost back to his body forever. One happened in my street and I was a witness the ghost disturb more than two months and we confront her tire. Na some church matters pursue her later
@bolded,
You saw the said ghost ur self?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.