Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120882 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mira4Ashawo(f): 12:32am On May 21, 2020
kcowen:

Op have you not heard that when a person dies in the compound you live(esp untimely) his/her ghost roam around until they are buried, some roam around because they want to pass a message while some are because they are wicked or evil while alive, Op whenever you feel her presence summon courage call on her name, let her know you are innocent and ask her what she wants from you, if it's a message you will get clue but if not you won't see her again

I had similar experience when my mom died, i was sleeping in my room when I heard some strange noise in her room, when I went into her room to check, I saw her bag on the floor(fell from where it was hang) I hang it back and went back to my room to sleep, not up to 4mins I heard another noise went back in and saw the same purse on the floor pick it up again hanged it, went to my room to sleep, I heard that same noise again, at that point I became scared I couldn't go back..few days later I told an elderly person about what happen and he said I should check that bag, she's trying to pass a message, I was not at home that time cos I traveled to the village for the burial arrangement I called my younger sister describe the bag to her and asked her to check behold she saw lots of money, some documents and other things I won't mention here
After that I had different encounter of her, One I will never forget was one afternoon I was walking, a woman was also walking towards me(i have never seen this person my whole life) I was looking at the face looking like my mom but not my mom ,immediately she got to where I was she smiled and waved at me like bye bye, I turned back and I didn't see her again...
My dear whoever told you Ghost are not real haven't seen anything
hope u were not hallucinating?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mira4Ashawo(f): 12:38am On May 21, 2020
Crazeman03:
Ghost are Real. After the burial everything should be back to normal.
more than 5 nairalanders said that once buried they don't disturb again.
Is it true?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mira4Ashawo(f): 12:42am On May 21, 2020
Akanoaaa:

You don't know anything and people like you won't shut their mouths. Even when Jesus was resurrected, He had to asked His followers to touch Him so they can be sure He's the one and not ghost.

So if you believe there is nothing like ghost, I pity you.
have you seen one before? Or just hearsay
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by hkidola00(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2020
Gee64:
My own story:
When my father died, his voice was still heard in the room singing hymns to God for 7 days like he did when he was alive. He was even heard praying for his children. Everyone in the house always sat still between 1am and 2am listening until it finally stopped after 7 days!
be honest, is this true
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:49am On May 21, 2020
Cyberfreak:

Thank you very much
You are most welcome
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by leetylee: 4:29am On May 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
What is the exorcism for? The ghost didn't posess anyone or any object.

Not really for exorcism, what I meant is for spiritual cleansing and sending the ghost to rest or away
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kcowen(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2020
Mira4Ashawo:
hope u were not hallucinating?
I wasn't dear
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ghettochild(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2days until she started smelling. We didnt actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead. All this happened last week. Later that tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives

So the haunting started 2days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because its a iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Cc Lalasticlala
Just buy incense or what yorubas call turari
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ghettochild(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2020
Cloud699999:

That's what I will do next it happened.
Lol awon paranormal fans..
Don't waste ur time.. Ur phone won't capture anything and it Wil spoil forever

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Frankicent(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
Deicide:
What I don't understand is how is a ghost able to make physical contact with a door banging on it to produce a sound? And if the ghost wanted to communicate why not just pass through the wall. This seems more like Hollywood stuff to me.

Go and download insidious and watch the movie. It has 1-4.. You will understand

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Crazeman03: 10:48am On May 21, 2020
Mira4Ashawo:
more than 5 nairalanders said that once buried they don't disturb again.
Is it true?

Yes very true, some don't accept there death easily and get attached to this world. They don't cross over when they are suppose to crossover, they intend to roam the earth, later on became poltergeist. A poltergeist could be a dangerous entity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Mira4Ashawo(f): 11:12am On May 21, 2020
Crazeman03:

Yes very through, some don't accept there death easily and get attached to this world. They don't cross over when they are suppose to crossover, they intend to roam the earth, later on became poltergeist. A poltergeist cold be a dangerous entity.

Thanks, this is the first time I'm hearing of such, especially the word "poltergeist"
Have you watched one ghost movie by name "Sam"
He was a ghost that couldn't move object but learnt the skills of poltergeist from a fellow ghost and he used that to revenge his death.
It's an old movie though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Parkleader: 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
You don carry your stupidity come romance section grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Centino: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
Olochee:
Only Mr Cosmos from 225 katakatstreet fit explain this stuff... Centino.. Abeg help me tell Mr Cosmos...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Centino: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
Issaboss:
Centino boss come and explain here. Biko

I don come. Wetin dey happen?

Oh I see...
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Centino: 12:45pm On May 21, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2days until she started smelling. We didnt actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead. All this happened last week. Later that tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives

So the haunting started 2days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because its a iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

Cc Lalasticlala

I believe you man. I know you are telling the truth.

The spirit of the departed is Earthbound and lost. Something connects her to that compound and is stopping her from continuing in her journey to the beyond.

If I explain more now I will be giving spoilers to my ongoing story you can follow https://www.nairaland.com/3893393/number-225-katakata-street and https://katakatastreet.com/

But because this is real life and you need help I will say this: The spirit will not harm you. Standing in the flesh gives you protection so long as you do not fear.

DO NOT BE AFRAID. This is key. Fear exposes you.

If someone there was responsible for her death, that person will know no peace and his/her fear will leave the door open for the apparition to get at them. It will only drive them to expose themselves thereby giving justice to the dead. There are other reasons why a spirit can be earthbound but I don't think those will apply here giving the activities of this soul you have described.

Eventually, it will go away don't worry. I have some disturbing my tenants at Katakata street and one of these days they will be gotten rid of grin

In the interim, pray for this soul that it finds its way in the beyond. And you sleep tight. You will be fine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Frankicent(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Every dead body who happens to disturb later on has something attached to it
If she's still disturbing that much it means it wasn't an ordinary death , probably poisoned, or she was Bewitched somehow in a spiritual way

Get a picture of photograph of her
Buy a cylinder and some cabad
And blow it , she'll never disturb again , you've just successfully chained her till eternity buy u most get enough mind to run am

Cabad that smelling stuff they use for rat poison ?

How to sabi say e go work? What if that mixture na invitation of demons kio?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Frankicent(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Babamide:
She apparently tried to reach out to you guys while struggling before she died and you guys didn't hear her. But una no try at all, you didn't see a close neighbors for a whole day and I'm pretty sure you must have heard her phone ring with no response from her

Remind me of the movie insidious. The guy killed and when back in time. He remember hearing someone knocking on his door when he was alive.. It was at that moment he notice it was his own spirit who was knocking on the Door to warn him

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Dreyton36: 2:23pm On May 21, 2020
Frankicent:

Cabad that smelling stuff they use for rat poison ?

How to sabi say e go work? What if that mixture na invitation of demons kio?
Cabad na , that white / grey colour thing thing wey if them put am for water he go they smell and hot inside water
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
cutefy:
Try to make a video recording of any strange thing and document it.

I don't think ghosts like doing auditions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by CaptMarvel(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2020
greatbrian:
Read this stuff yesterday night.... well I have two experience of something related. One was when I was younger. I shud be between 13-14 years then or so. There was this police man who was very close to my family as a matter of fact, I loved him like an uncle his name was Wale. A day before his death he came over to my place and my mum was like wale am broke and the guy gave my mum some money. This man too was used to spoiling me since I am the only boy in my family and that day he took me out to rent some nice home video (mount Zion) in a video center and he even bought my favourite sweet for me. My mums last conversation with him was Wale when will u stop this heavy drinking and smoking and settle down for once. He was like aunty mi I will stop soonest. (We weren't blood related but we were from the same state and we met somewhere far from our state). Day after was a Sunday, my mum siblings and myself went to church and that morning uncle wale called my mum that his going to the naming of another police man son, which my mum begged him not to drink. He spoke with me on phone and promised to buy me a bicycle when he comes. After service that day we saw a police van sped pass with loud siren wailing and everyone was like wat is happening. We thought it was an emergency self, so my mum tried uncle wales line which never connected. Few minutes later one of uncle wales friend Uncle tunde called my mum and was like did u see the police van that pass, wale had a gruesome accident while coming from the naming nd his in coma + dead drunk. My mum been a nurse knew they can't attend to a drunk person so she was like perhaps if she goes after them she can use her power as the matron then to do something. Na so mumcee start dey pursue the van go the hospital. She met the doctor and the man was like the accident was too gruesome so he has referred them. I was with my mum and I was crying since the uncle wale was so part of me. The police van already left Iseyin for Oyo and my mum started going after them atleast to administer something. Well by the time she will get there my Darling uncle already gave up the ghost. I was in hot tears and nearly run into depression after he died. He left a son with a gf. A son he wasn't responsible for and he left his parents who we didn't even know there whereabout. That night I started dreaming of uncle wale. And I used to cry in my sleep.

In my dreams then we used to seat together and chat and he used to talk to me like its real. He will tell me to make sure I make mummy happy etc and check on my aburo (his son). And as a boy then I will just smile and say yes sir. The day he was buried, that night i had a mad dream. Uncle wale was crying and telling me he does not want to go but he have to go. I was crying and pulling him back telling him not to go or he should take me along. He was just like Bryan NO. Go and meet mum. The background of this dream happened in a borehole side I kept crying so hard that he was wailing too in the dream. He made me promise to take care of my aburo and he was like we won't see again. Well I cried to life back and tears were all over me when I woke up. I narrated my dreams to my mum and she started praying with me. Since then I never got to see uncle wale again.

The second one for later.
the borehole or well is the portal for him to move through to the next level. Now why is he crying. All of the other time he was appearing to you he was never crying until that day when he saw where he's heading in the afterlife and will be sealed from our earth. If you see a departed soul starts crying, it means they've seen the result of the terribleness of their handwork while they were on earth and how their judgement has been sealed.

Let's endeavor to live right and do right for the remembrance of a day like this.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Frankicent(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Cabad na , that white / grey colour thing thing wey if them put am for water he go they smell and hot inside water

I sabi, how you sabi say e go work?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by blueeyes1: 5:38pm On May 21, 2020
Centino:

I believe you man. I know you are telling the truth.

The spirit of the departed is Earthbound and lost. Something connects her to that compound and is stopping her from continuing in her journey to the beyond.

If I explain more now I will be giving spoilers to my ongoing story you can follow https://www.nairaland.com/3893393/number-225-katakata-street and https://katakatastreet.com/

But because this is real life and you need help I will say this: The spirit will not harm you. Standing in the flesh gives you protection so long as you do not fear.

DO NOT BE AFRAID. This is key. Fear exposes you.

If someone there was responsible for her death, that person will know no peace and his/her fear will leave the door open for the apparition to get at them. It will only drive them to expose themselves thereby giving justice to the dead. There are other reasons why a spirit can be earthbound but I don't think those will apply here giving the activities of this soul you have described.

Eventually, it will go away don't worry. I have some disturbing my tenants at Katakata street and one of these days they will be gotten rid of grin

In the interim, pray for this soul that it finds its way in the beyond. And you sleep tight. You will be fine.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by IamPlato(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2020
Cloud699999:

As a man that banging fear me. And I saw nothing outside the window.
go Do This during The Day, draw A Line With Salt In Front Of Her Door and Windows

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by IamPlato(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Why do I find this story hard to believe? Why will a ghost haunt you when you didn't have a hand in her death?

Abegi, find another script
THIS IS NOT HAUNTING. When It Starts Harmin then That Is Hauntin
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by greatbrian(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2020
CaptMarvel:
the borehole or well is the portal for him to move through to the next level. Now why is he crying. All of the other time he was appearing to you he was never crying until that day when he saw where he's heading in the afterlife and will be sealed from our earth. If you see a departed soul starts crying, it means they've seen the result of the terribleness of their handwork while they were on earth and how their judgement has been sealed.

Let's endeavor to live right and do right for the remembrance of a day like this.

Are u a psychologist or so
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by alasan007(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Nothing serious here, its common especially if she was someone that like you when she was alive. She's just trying to get your attention. Ghosts fears living souls the same way we fear them. Whenever she start disturbing again, just call her by her name and tell her that you are not the one who killed her and she should look for her killer elsewhere and she should stop disturbing you and anytime she repeat the same thing again she will see your anger and she will not like whatever you will do to her. Just say all that with bold voice, I promise you she will never disturb you again.

Lol seriously you want the op to threaten a ghost lol grin

10 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't think ghosts like doing auditions.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by ObaOfUyo: 1:32pm On May 22, 2020
Cloud699999:

Lol
Baba any updates?!?
Hope you safe grin
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Cloud699999: 1:39pm On May 22, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Baba any updates?!?
Hope you safe grin

She was buried on Wednesday in her home town. Some of her belongings was buried with her. They believe she was killed in a spiritual way.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by 2horsePOWER(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
Cloud699999:

She was buried on Wednesday in her home town. Some of her belongings was buried with her. They believe she was killed in a spiritual way.

How do you mean??
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by OlawaleBammie: 11:33am On May 23, 2020
ahnie:
Please kindly leave that compound for few weeks.
But if after few days of your returning back and the strange occurrence still occures kindly look for money then pack out from that compound.

Her death isn't natural.....she was killed!

Who knows, maybe na hin gf poison her...

The heart of a woman is desperately wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.