Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner (557 Views)

Ibeto Group, Chinese Coy To Establish 2 Cement Plants In Ebonyi / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
There is well establish pure water factory that 's on ground in Lagos. The machine and all other ancillairy of the operational tools are in place. The plan is to set up the business while investor we carry on with the operational aspects with his/her own money. An agreeable fee will be paid every month to the owner of the factory. While maintenance of the factory equipments will be borne by investor. interested investor shld just call this number for inspection of the factory and for further details. 08032428103 . First come! First serve!
Re: Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner by temmiedee: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Still available
Re: Pure Water Coy: I Just Need Partner by feminineA: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2015
where in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Network Marketing? (yes/no) Share Your Reason / Opportunities / I Need Traffic To My Instagram Pages Anyhelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.