Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan (2455 Views)

EFCC Contact:online Fraudsters Your Time Is Up!!! / FG Clears NPG Farm Off Bird Flu, As Oyo Re-opens Hatchery / Breaking News... Npg Farms Held A Press Conference Over False Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by sunnydelite(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2020
What started like a joke has seen farm lovers and agro merchants loose their hard earn money in NPG Farm Ibadan.

Its on our record that over 60 Nigerians have been defrauded in Ibadan by NPG FARMS HATCHERY ENT Sharp corner Adeosun B/Stop. Alaafin Avenue. Oluyole Est. Ibadan.

It often starts with a phone call to the company's front desk and thereafter the person on the receiving end will then forward to his potential victims the account number below..

NPG FARMS
Ecobank

Onuoha Ijeoma
access Bank

And upon payment the next rhetoric the customers will hear is that the money is not reflecting in the company's accounts and eventually the victims phone number will be blocked indefinitely.

Myself and my team traveled down to Ibadan to unravel this crime.

And upon getting to the farm, we decided to talk with passer by and residents within the environment.

A few attests to the fact that's what members of staff of the company do repeatedly.

A resident that who pleaded anonymous told my team to"deal with them o. Na so dem dey do here every time"

So we eventually walked in to meet with the farm manager and to our surprise, she affirm strongly to the happenings and when we ask what has been done, she said " I'll see what I can do about it"

All attempt to get the Police Public Relations Officer failed as at the time of filing in this report.

@policeNG @officialEFCC @cenbank @oyostategovt @myaccessbank @ecobank_nigeria @channelstv

Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by Npgfarms: 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
DISCLAIMER AND SCAM WARNINGS FROM NPG FARMS HATCHERY AND AGRO ALLIED SERVICES*

It has been brought to our notice that some imposters are using the company's name to swindle people of their hard earned money, asking them to pay some amount of money in exchange for goods that will be delivered to them.

We are using this opportunity to inform the general public that the company has nothing to do with these activities. *NPG Farms Hatchery and Agro Allied Services* is a government registered organisation and has gained customer's loyalty over the years.

The official deskline of the company is *09037000035*. Email address: *sales@npgfarms.com*
Kindly disregard any information and calls outside the above number and email address.

For more information, visit our website: www.npgfarms.com

Thanks.

Management.
Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by sunnydelite(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
People complaining before i published

Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by sunnydelite(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2020
I was at Ibadan by myself and my team for a few days for a fact finding mission and as a journalist I did my homework very well before publishing.

The management is aware of this inherent fraud for the last couple months but because they are aware or negligent, its swept under the carpet.

Surprisingly residents of Oluyole even tend to have had a fair share of this fraudulent activities as they know better.

I dropped your company account number and you claim disclaimer? I shoulder to think.

1 Like

Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by sunnydelite(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2020
Another scammer with phone number +234 816 271 4881 also defrauded one Joy Agiche with that ecobank account.

Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 21, 2020
sunnydelite:
Another scammer with phone number +234 816 271 4881 also defrauded one Joy Agiche with that ecobank account.
Post this on facebook.
Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by potosky: 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
Go-to the police station and complain... they will write to court to froze that account
Re: NPG The New Fraudsters In Ibadan by Sweetdapson: 12:54pm On May 25, 2021
I thought as much, the price is too cheap, not with the current feed price. Thank God I did not make payment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2016 Yabdi Free States Agribusiness Empowerment Summit / Supplier Of Soybean Milk Making Machine / Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.