Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Hope. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hope. (667 Views)

Thank You Fam. Please I'm Yet To Get A Place and Hope To Resume Work Soon Plea / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope. by MsEeee: 4:12pm On May 19, 2020
Hi,
I recently watched a very disturbing video on Instagram. It was on punch IG page. It was about a young single mother who had drown her one year old child because of lack of hope.
I was deeply touched by this. Nigeria is hard, it's hard especially for single mothers and young orphans.
I have a little to spare this month of May, and in this COVID 19 period I am willing to share.
Please I need to be connected to ONE struggling person this month.... I hope to help out with some small cash.
This is not a scam, I would prefer to help a struggling single mother or orphan if possible.
I understand that unfortunately Nairaland has a growing population of people who only think about their own benefit and not of the benefit of the less privileged - so I know that some well to do people who are not in need may take advantage of me to get some more cash.
I am doing this in the Jesus' name, and so I do not mind running the risk of potentially giving this cash to a fraudster...... but the level of hopelessness I saw in that IG video has made me to face this risk with the hope of helping to feed a desperate soul today.

In short: I am able to help 1 person today from the little I have. DM me if you currently have nothing to eat. I am doing this as a Christian and hope that Jesus will touch all hopeless and desperate soles on Niraland and in Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: Hope. by MsEeee: 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
Thanks, I have recieved emails from Yuceeluv and Jellybabee. I plan to be of service to them.
Will close this thread for now.

2 Likes

Re: Hope. by Yuceeluv(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2020
Wow! I have replied you. Thank you in advance smiley

MsEeee:
Thanks, I have recieved emails from Yuceeluv and Jellybabee. I plan to be of service to them.
Re: Hope. by Yuceeluv(f): 11:39pm On May 19, 2020
You do not know what you just did for me. Ah! Literally shedding tears of joy RN. May GOD BLESS YOU BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATIONS, INCLUDING THOSE UNTHOUGHT. IT WILL FOREVER BE WELL WITH YOU. EVEN BEFORE YOU SEEK, YOU WILL FIND IN ABUNDANCE. MAY GOD'S ENDLESS DIVINE FAVOUR CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO. GODBLESS YOU OOOOOO. Ah! I am soooo happy tonight. I am just seeing the alert.

MsEeee:
Hi,
I recently watched a very disturbing video on Instagram. It was on punch IG page. It was about a young single mother who had drown her one year old child because of lack of hope.
I was deeply touched by this. Nigeria is hard, it's hard especially for single mothers and young orphans.
I have a little to spare this month of May, and in this COVID 19 period I am willing to share.
Please I need to be connected to ONE struggling person this month.... I hope to help out with some small cash.
This is not a scam, I would prefer to help a struggling single mother or orphan if possible.
I understand that unfortunately Nairaland has a growing population of people who only think about their own benefit and not of the benefit of the less privileged - so I know that some well to do people who are not in need may take advantage of me to get some more cash.
I am doing this in the Jesus' name, and so I do not mind running the risk of potentially giving this cash to a fraudster...... but the level of hopelessness I saw in that IG video has made me to face this risk with the hope of helping to feed a desperate soul today.

In short: I am able to help 1 person today from the little I have. DM me if you currently have nothing to eat. I am doing this as a Christian and hope that Jesus will touch all hopeless and desperate soles on Niraland and in Nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Hope. by jellybabee(f): 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
MsEeee:
Hi,

Thanks a lot ma, May God continue to bless you abundantly, Amen.... I don't know why I was banned since yesterday
Re: Hope. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Well done@Op.
Re: Hope. by Mineisgrace(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
MsEeee thanks alot . I have responded you
Re: Hope. by divineuk(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
Nice one keep it up
Re: Hope. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
God bless you ma and replenish you. I'm sorry pls if you are still helping.Can you please help me with anything even 1k because my situation is too dire.Im not an orphan but I lost my father last yr and due to the situation of this lockdown I couldn't get a job.I could have pmed you yesterday but I'm using the freebasics free data service.I know you have needs as other people but only if you still want to help.I hope to be like you helping others one day.God bless you.
Re: Hope. by Mineisgrace(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2020
MsEeee:
Thanks,
I have been stucked for weeks now with no one per say to call on except christ in prayers to God. MsEeee you have been my wings when I thought no help could fly.

May God always find and meet your needs beyond human measures.
May God always be on your side and that of your children too. I am grateful msEeee
Re: Hope. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 21, 2020
God bless the giver
Re: Hope. by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 7:43am On May 23, 2020
MsEeee:
just seeing this.
As you have reached out to help others, may you not lack help too

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Market / Relocating To A New State In South South. / Processing & Preserving Yam For Yam Flour Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.