Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC (45514 Views)

Nigeria At Moderate Risk Of Marburg Virus Disease Outbreak - NCDC / One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Jaapu: 5:13am On May 20, 2020
Tobinrobin:
What do you expect when they claim the virus is a scam? I pray God keep them safe sha grin

Shut up
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Jaapu: 5:22am On May 20, 2020
Matrimonous:
Of course, While the rest of Africa is battling with coronavirus one country in the continent remained covid-19 free like they are not from our world. The world questioned the possibility and their reply was the reason there are no reported cases of covid-19 in our country is that we haven't been conducting any tests. You can't get covid-19 unless you do tests. grin grin
Kogi represents that country in Naija. grin

Mumu and cross river. If you wan mumu. Take style do am. Oponu.
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by zikter(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2020
Investnow2017:

Thank you dear. You pulled this out of my mouth. To think that the same people who were heaping curses on the govt a few months ago for the delay in closing borders etc are the same people now screaming that same pandemic is a scam irks me to my marrow. Unless you are on a ventilator many folks here will not believe you have Covid-19. The ignorance about this contagion is as deep as that. That on one side.

Is the govt too helping matters? Just think of Yobe registering 32 out of miserly tests of 50. Any sane system would rather hasten the speed of testing in such hotspots, but no. In a pandemic that many nations have tested millions of their citizens and we are still less than 40k after 3 months, a 3hour feat of some countries is as appalling as it is reckless. To me let us forget about this Covid-19 fight here as two things have become very clear:

1) Most Nigerians don't believe it exists in Nigeria.
2) Govt has not demonstrated that it is a contagion they can successfully eradicate.

I have much to say, but I choose to stop here.

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by excel1960(f): 6:30am On May 20, 2020
We are staying safe by God's grace...
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by emmy512: 6:45am On May 20, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Well what if they’re dying & they are covering it up with claims that they are normal deaths and not corona virus related deaths? What if?
As far as Calabar is concerned, there's no case, Calabar is a place that everybody knows someone that knows the other person.
If people are sick till the extent of death there's no way news won't spread.
The only places we are scared of are the border towns, those that share boundaries with ebonyi and others states,
There's no covid in cross river yet that should alarm us here. Our borders were shot early....

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by AROME9639: 6:56am On May 20, 2020
nothing do kogi people, no pity them

2 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Junior66(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2020
Olarewaju89:
*Plandemic* pls oo, what about the 500 billion EU gave us? grin I need my share oo
stop lying. That amount is more than our budget for 20 years. No organization can gift that out to a single country.
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Junior66(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2020
greenhulk:

So they should start picking people up at random for tests? So far there are no suspected cases, then there won't be contacts to be traced and tested.
What about the suspected cases reports by doctors that they refused to test? Why do you think the NMA is also fighting the governor of Kogi State?
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Mizwisdom(f): 7:34am On May 20, 2020
Lugianostar:
Cross River and Kogi are doing great

They are not testing so what is great about that?

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Nobody: 7:56am On May 20, 2020
Look at the way they will allocate figure to kogi and look for those who have minor headaches to fill the space. NCDC is a mockery to our great nation
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Nobody: 9:00am On May 20, 2020
Jaapu:

Mumu and cross river. If you wan mumu. Take style do am. Oponu.
Don't ever bring your mumurism near me. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by NuclearGodzilla: 10:12am On May 20, 2020
Kogi must be doing something right cheesy

Other states must learn from Kogi and make appropriate adjustments.
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Achievermdot: 10:16am On May 20, 2020
NCDC should leave Kogi and Cross River alone because we haven't seen or hear any news concerning covid19 death. My people don't you think if at all they have covid19 in Kogi, we suppose to be hearing news of mass death from February till date.

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Mira4Ashawo(f): 10:45am On May 20, 2020
[s]>
Mizwisdom:

They are not testing so what is great about that?
[/s]
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by drlizzy(f): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Alabaarowolo: 12:21pm On May 20, 2020
Breaking: Bauchi ends lockdown, opens prayer centers, Eid prayer to hold
Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state has just declared open all the religious centers in the state as from tomorrow, Thursday, adding that the forthcoming Eid prayer will hold in the state
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-bauchi-ends-lockdown-opens-prayer-centers-eid-prayer-to-hold/

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by ajaymina(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
BlackSpanner:
So what actually hindered NCDC from conducting tests there as they have done in other states.

Abeg we are tired of all these corona news.

The governor order NCDC officials to test theirselves first with the TEST KITS they brought, and NCDC jakpa into thin air...

covid-19 in Naija is questionable bro..., I smell fowl play by em govt.
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by elchapoo: 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
Na by force to carry the virus, hmmm
Now am beginning to believe that this virus will just disappear with time, and that's when they get tired.
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
Orestino:
All the freaking best!

For all we know, dead bodies arent littering the streets of Kogi state

So why is the hype of the scamdemic too much?
show us the dead bodies
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by ohem007(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2020
tonapuck:

Don't you think they should be dropping dead by now?

i wonder o...

currently now I'm in calabar and I'm telling you boss we're still walking around living our normal life like nothing is happening...

i have never heard of any case or seen anybody dropped
i was supposed to travel to lagos but the transport fare no be here..
people are still coming in here on a daily
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Kogi and cross river are doing well
Oooin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.