Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening (36544 Views)

Qatar Airways To Start Operations In Enugu, Kano, Port Harcourt Airports / Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon / Lagos, Port-harcourt Airports Ranked Among World’s Worst [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by GeneralPula: 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
So when are they opening?
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Jokerman(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
SCAMdemic grin
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
please they should do and open school, I Miss Jane and Pauline for my lodge for nekede...

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by otokx(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2020
billions and billions in the voice of Mr Emeka
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Reex12(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
una don tire?
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2020
they should have at first fumigate buhari's brain so he can be able to be speaking to us live not in recoded.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by cassyrooy(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2020
It's not just these three you should fumigate, Owerri, Kaduna, Benin, Calabar, Ibadan, Enugu, Kano, Maiduguri, and all airports should be fumigated to so that domestic air travels should be safe too.

No government facilities should be ignored at this point.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by akilo1: 10:17pm On May 19, 2020
Almost time for ncdc political party to release numbers of convid 1 and 9 like 57000 confirm cases in order to cash out
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Idiotmod: 10:20pm On May 19, 2020
Turkey ya
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by BigBizzy(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
Pictures of ongoing fumigations or I don't believe....

This is Nigeria
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by eleko1: 10:39pm On May 19, 2020
sad Tell These scamdemic peepz to fumigate Lagos Benin,Ondo Akure,Ibadan ilesa,Okene Abuja expressways biko
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by linearity: 10:40pm On May 19, 2020
More avenue to chop money.

The virus does not survive that long, any introduction of the virus since the Airport was last used is gone by now, so no need to fumigate anything.

However, make sure to fumigate each day when the Airport opens and i operation.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Eberex(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2020
But WHO says fumigation doesn't kill the virus
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by edoairways: 10:42pm On May 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
lockdown don tire una abi? hope say una go do social distancing inside planes. copy cats.
It is called physical distancing as social distancing isn't feasible
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by mulerogold(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2020
I hope WIKE has been informed??
else i pity the men at wrk.
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Kaybaba5(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2020
emror4u:
I thought the virus dies after some days of inactivity, and those airports haven't been used in a long while...

Anyway, I brought cold drinks... Mortuary standard.

Says who

The plane that brought back Nigerians in diaspora. And they have not even finished

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
News Agency of the zoo working hard in advertising the zoo called nigeria.

Nigeria is a scam, we are tired of being looted/stolen from by nigeria.

Nigerian police zombies are going about destroying estate gates been locked by estate occupants for security purposes.
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by pacificom: 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
emror4u:
I thought the virus dies after some days of inactivity, and those airports haven't been used in a long while...

Guy, you dey make my mouth water with those chill beers.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Vicvalentine: 11:03pm On May 19, 2020
Eberex:
But WHO says fumigation doesn't kill the virus

Lol , who is WHO that org na scam las las
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by EdiskyHarry: 11:05pm On May 19, 2020
50 billion naira has been spent to fumigate those places, that's what you will hear soon.
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by 8stargeneral: 11:06pm On May 19, 2020
Thank God... people wey wan travel out of d country should get ready.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2020
My guy, the sight alone dey give me joy...

pacificom:

Guy, you dey make my mouth water with those chill beers.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2020
good to know
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by EzeNdiAra: 12:00am On May 20, 2020
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Originalsly: 12:10am On May 20, 2020
Hmmm..... fumigating to get rid of virus? ...only in Nigeria. I can't believe these people are sooo dumb and so bold...... national disgrace.
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by gnykelly(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2020
I don't understand the rationale behind opening international airport... even China is quarantining incoming passengers...we should be careful with our actions
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by alphaRego01(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Good news, the days of corona don de go small small, so now person suppose use this opportunity travel comot this country grin

Wise

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by patorial(m): 2:20am On May 20, 2020
The corona virus spread is real but, apart from me who else in Nigeria isn't taking this thing serious anymore?
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Nobody: 2:28am On May 20, 2020
emror4u:

Gimme the black beers, you can keep the rest cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by Dynahair15: 2:39am On May 20, 2020
Good step
To
Go
Re: FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening by MemoriesAndMe: 3:06am On May 20, 2020
Hope the annoying immigration officials that beg travelers for money all the time are fumigated along.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / End Of Danfo As LASG Is Set To Roll Out 300 New BRT Buses Oct. 1st / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.