Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up (57480 Views)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by chubinwa(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
That guy supporting this diabolic act is evil. he is an accomplish. he may have obtained some charms from her. I hope he meets his Waterloo soonest
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by mdchikezie(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
So anybody can wake up one day and accuse another person and they will burn or kill the person just because of mere accusations. We have laws in Nigeria we are not babarians.

AND WHAT ABOUT SHE OPENLY ADMITING THAT SHE POUNDED BABIES IN THE MORTARS FOUND THERE
YOU DID NOT READ THAT
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Ganiyu2021: 2:56pm On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Weird

What a world with devilish people living as human
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2020
mdchikezie:

AND WHAT ABOUT SHE OPENLY ADMITING THAT SHE POUNDED BABIES IN THE MORTARS FOUND THERE
YOU DID NOT READ THAT
we all know she was forced to make those confessions. No person in his right senses will come out and make such confessions without torture or durress knowing fully well that you will be killed or burned alive.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 20, 2020
chubinwa:
That guy supporting this diabolic act is evil. he is an accomplish. he may have obtained some charms from her. I hope he meets his Waterloo soonest
I don't support what the woman did but jungle justice will not change anything
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Miracle1991: 2:59pm On May 20, 2020
God I pray mek this primitive people get their Biafra pls. I know one day they will kill themselves.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Miracle1991: 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
mdchikezie:

YOU DID NOT READ THAT
show us video of her confession.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Dpundict: 3:01pm On May 20, 2020
Someone who she made a millionaire or billionaire is going broke shortly as she has been exposed now. God protect us from these people and their followers who miraculously become rich and famous.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Dpundict: 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
we all know she was forced to make those confessions. No person in his right senses will come out and make such confessions without torture or durress knowing fully well that you will be killed or burned alive.
i don't know how she was forced to confess to such. So please no "we"
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Miracle1991: 3:04pm On May 20, 2020
myrrtle:
must you act dump and show your stupidity! Didn't you see where it was mentioned that she buried people alive, including new born babies.
and you cannot dig out the bones for us abi?
Where is NNAMDI KANU, his attention is needed.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2020
Dpundict:
i don't know how she was forced to confess to such. So please no "we"
Ok do you support jungle justice?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nwaonyishi69: 3:19pm On May 20, 2020
If it were in Ogun or Osun they will promote her to 'Oloja' quick quick.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by zoghys: 3:35pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Where is the freedom of religion.
if she decides to worship satan how is that anybody's problem?.
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman

*modified* if it were the same energy they used in capturing this woman that they used in capturing fulani herdsmen, and our corrupt politicians it would have been better.

*note* before you qoute me make sure you are a saint and you have not committed any thing bad before. undecided

You have a brain tumour, and may probably not know it yet. But then if this is the comment that you brain can process from that write up and pics of the event at that part of nigeria at this time, and all your brain could process is freedom of worship, then see a doctor.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2020
zoghys:

You have a brain tumour, and may probably not know it yet. But then if this is the comment that you brain can process from that write up and pics of the event at that part of nigeria at this time, and all your brain could process is freedom of worship, then see a doctor.
thanks for your advise grin

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by TopGunFighter: 3:44pm On May 20, 2020
See this animal so she should kill people because she wants to practice her religion I can see you are an extraordinary idiot with cheap data
Fabulouzjoseph:
Where is the freedom of religion.
if she decides to worship satan how is that anybody's problem?.
everyone has a right to practice whatever religion of their choice. Make una free that woman

*modified* if it were the same energy they used in capturing this woman that they used in capturing fulani herdsmen, and our corrupt politicians it would have been better.

*note* before you qoute me make sure you are a saint and you have not committed any thing bad before. undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 20, 2020
TopGunFighter:
See this animal so she should kill people because she wants to practice her religion I can see you are an extraordinary idiot with cheap data
Asshole grin

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by mdchikezie(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
Miracle1991:
show us video of her confession.

Now show me the video when she did not confess to such
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by farem: 4:11pm On May 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
If she commited a crime what stops them from handling her to police and charging them to court.

So these pics reveal to you that they did not or would not take to the police, right?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Miracle1991: 4:11pm On May 20, 2020
mdchikezie:

Now show me the video when she did not confess to such
did you miss your drugs.
You accused her of confessing to the crime and I asked you to prove that she really confessed to the crime.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by jerryok(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2020
People just comment without reading. Freedom of religion. What about the skulls found in her possession? And what about her confession? You're just a scum for that useless comment.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
farem:

So these pics reveal to you that they did not or would not take to the police, right?
You and i know that they won't do that they either burn you with tire or beat you to death or they either disgrace her by stripping her naked since she is a woman all these things are only carried out in babaric societies like our's you hardly see this in developed societies like germany,uk and the rest or do developed societies not have witches?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by kannyluv(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2020
jericco1:
I don't believe any of this shite.. a visual aid would have been better, pot burning without fire? Oh come on! You guys should have taken pictures! She may have been killing people but the other things attributed to her are just ridiculous undecided
I I watched the video
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Ezehillary(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by MrPRevailer(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
EJanni:

If God dimmed my Mother, THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY fit to be the vessel through which Jesus Christ will be born on earth. Then, who are you and your theories.
How can you love Jesus and hate his mother.

Many penticostals get favour from their " pastors" when they go through their "mummy GOs"

Mary mother pray for your children and pray for me!!
Hi,
Please lets look at things through the scripture and not your own wisdom. No, I don't HATE Mary. smiley My fundamentals are strictly based on what the Bible says.

If you claim Mary is a virgin, then my question to you is why did she marry Joseph?
Kindly study Matthew 1:18

1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, smiley before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, smiley and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by catherine1998: 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
Sagay212:

LMAO! You no know as e dey go. That define is not Anambra. Maybe you are new to NL. Anambra is a state flowing with milk and honey. We are billionaires
Billionaires my foot, blood stained billionaires, you are not ashamed, correction plz Im not new on NL & you dont need to tell me about anambra, I know them very well they are too diabolic they cant do without juju, they hv no power of their own always dependent on fetish power, reason why there are so many types of this woman all over the state, bcus of huge patronage from fetish power seekers, is a Disgrace
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Antichristus: 7:05pm On May 20, 2020
CodeHouse:

@Fabulouzjoseph even @antichristus with emphasis on antichrist is not comfortable with the story of the woman killing people in the guise of practicing religion

I don’t believe in any religion as I hold that religious claims are unfalsifiable and unverifiable, implying they are ultimately meaningless. I don’t believe the narrative (e.g. pot on fire but there is no fire). However, it doesn’t exonerate her from these allegations because ill educated people believe and practice nonsensical stuff. Therefore, if she truly used humans for rituals, I totally and utterly condemn this as a humanist and an existentialist.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Sagay212: 8:25pm On May 20, 2020
catherine1998:
Billionaires my foot, blood stained billionaires, you are not ashamed, correction plz Im not new on NL & you dont need to tell me about anambra, I know them very well they are too diabolic they cant do without juju, they hv no power of their own always dependent on fetish power, reason why there are so many types of this woman all over the state, bcus of huge patronage from fetish power seekers, is a Disgrace

Why you dey jealous Anambra people. Well they are the richest in africa and they own 99% of properties in nigeria and africa.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by ibinaboonline: 8:43pm On May 20, 2020
I just hope people remember that it is clients who brought her all those pictures they found in her shrine.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by Ubdavis(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
JohnnyBlack101:

God help u

Is it that u can't read or u cannot understand what read? .
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up by mdchikezie(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2020
Miracle1991:
did you miss your drugs.
You accused her of confessing to the crime and I asked you to prove that she really confessed to the crime.

THIS ONE IS GONE.
YOU DEFEND HER OF NOT COMMITING THE CRIME, AND I AS WELL ASKED YOU TO SHOW ME A PROOF THAT SHE DID NOT COMMIT THE CRIME

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.