Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

"I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder (9875 Views)

Bbnaija Tega Hospitalised And Unstable Because Of Boma / Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Prays For Jobless Nigeria Youth / Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by joseph6071: 9:50pm On May 19, 2020
The founder of the popular app used by many "Tik Tok", Zhang Yiming has revealed in a recent statement that he created the app for the jobless and unstable people.

Also adding to that, he threw a silent shade as he said he never thought that Indians had too much of these kind of people.

This led to many angry users to start a trend #TikTokExposed, where the users claim that they will stop using the app as the statement made by the founder was a "slap" to their faces.

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/i-created-tik-tok-for-jobless-and.html

1 Like

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by joseph6071: 9:50pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by 2dice01: 9:54pm On May 19, 2020
grin cheesy

Even in a 3rd world country like Nigeria the average youth still squeeze the little they have just to feel among

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Onyi22(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by xreal: 10:02pm On May 19, 2020
Creating job for the jobless, that - I understand. But don't know where the unstable people comes in.
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Yenefer(f): 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
Fake news Tiktok founder is very secretive and he doesn't do statement. The guy is a mystery

11 Likes

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by mrwonlasewonie: 10:07pm On May 19, 2020
grin

Thank God I wasn't part of that attention seeking bs grin

I just found it childish and ridiculous

1 Like

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by chiemmanuel(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2020
Is tiktok a covid 19 cure
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 19, 2020
Yes people like onyi
Waking up in the morning and snapping your (SS) Shitty Small ass so you can upload it on NL
Is that not the act of joblessness grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by longetivity(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2020
our yeyebrities won't like this

1 Like

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by manuel4real(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2020
Tik Tok don finish o ..it's rating on playstore is 1.1

1 Like

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by johnkey: 3:12am On May 20, 2020
I still don't get this tik Tok? someone explain how it works Biko
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Icechillz(m): 5:36am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news Tiktok founder is very secretive and he doesn't do statement. The guy is a mystery
Dont try me

1 Like

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Davash222(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
Please

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Nobody: 7:49am On May 20, 2020
xreal:
Creating job for the jobless, that - I understand. But don't know where the unstable people comes in.
maybe mentally unstable people who live in the moment just saying
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by falcon01: 8:04am On May 20, 2020
The guy has a probative life and is very very wealthy, I don't think he would say that.
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by mejai(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2020
Don Jazzy no 1 grin
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by mytime24(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2020
he wouldn't...
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Teaser4(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
..kokanye

Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by tiktokvideosnew: 8:56am On May 24, 2020
Since not every person would need to follow the specific profile for a solitary video. Because you might want to watch that video again and again doesn't mean you ought to follow the profile. tiktok downloader reddit Regardless of whether you do that, you should look to scan for the video you had been viewing a day or two ago.
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by Vyzz: 9:11am On May 24, 2020
The man go still dey cash out Maka Addiction
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by AlexWilliams: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
I don't think the statement is real. Why would he expose his own platform in such a way? A lot of people that have a decent job have an account on tiktok, including me, and this doesn't mean I'm unstable. People make millions because of tiktok and I think the owner earns even more, so it's stupid to say such things in an interview. I tried my luck as well, and so far so good, I can also easily buy tiktok followers from time to time so I'm working my way to the top. I don't think a tiny shady statement would affect the platform, but either way, not a good marketing strategy.
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by AmeliaLiana: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2020
AlexWilliams:
I don't think the statement is real. Why would he expose his own platform in such a way? A lot of people that have a decent job have an account on tiktok, including me, and this doesn't mean I'm unstable. People make millions because of tiktok and I think the owner earns even more, so it's stupid to say such things in an interview. I tried my luck as well, and so far so good, I can also easily buy tiktok followers from time to time so I'm working my way to the top. I don't think a tiny shady statement would affect the platform, but either way, not a good marketing strategy.
Exactly, this is a false declaration, because I don't think it's possible to say publicly negative things about your business unless you're a clown.
Re: "I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder by damayfoli: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello. Rapid Popularity in Tik-Tok easily gets into recommendations, the magic is that the number of users and the time they spend watching content exceeds the amount of available content several times. I also use lets viral to be more popular and famous.

(1) (Reply)

They Are Both 17! Can You Tell The Difference? / Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini / Is This A Curse On Burna Boy Or What? SHOCKING Discovery (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.