Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Loverboys - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Loverboys (5342 Views)

The Loverboys Stories Complete Season 1 PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2020
� The Loverboys�

(What happened to them?)

By: Faith Lucky.

Episode 1

Jeanne's Pov:

‘Come on, Jeanne; you’re too slow. Does it really have to take you ages to get me a cup of coffee?’

Susan groused as I hurried with a cup of coffee to her.

'‘And where are the headphones I asked for?’ Ivy asked, opening her palms.

‘Sorry, Ivy; but I couldn’t find them in the room’ I replied dazily, , touching my forehead.

‘What? Have you gone blind? What do you mean you couldn’t find it?’ she groused.

‘Come on girls. Maybe the fact that she is going to the Alpha High School has suddenly made her blind’, their mom said and they laughed lightly.

‘I wonder why she insisted on going there. Does she think she will be able to win any of the lover boys?’ Ivy asked and they laughed again.

I bent my head and sniffed.

No, I couldn’t afford shedding a tear; not on a special day like this.

‘Enough of the jokes; I’ve warned you to stop doing this’, I heard his voice and I smiled to see the only man I could call family.

Although, he wasn’t my biological family, he had insisted I call him dad. Whenever he’s around, his wife and daughters never get to bully me.

He climbed down the stairs into the sitting room and touched my hair.

‘Are you ready?’ he asked and I nodded with a smile and took my bag from the table.

I looked at his daughters and their faces were already swollen with rage.

I bent my head and walked out of the room with dad – Mr. Raymond.

Mr. Raymond is actually my adopted father. He told me he had found me lying close to the river banks four years ago and he had taken me to the hospital.

But when I regained consciousness, I lost my memories and couldn’t recall a single thing from my past. So, I had no idea where I came from.

Mr. Raymond had even put me up on TV but no one came for me. So, he took me in as his daughter but his wife and kids never accepted me for once. They all saw me as a nuisance and didn’t want to associate with me.

His kids actually study abroad, but just come over for the long vacation.

I’m just a sad, lonely girl who wonders where her family might be and why they never came for her.

Well, thank God I fell into the hands of someone as kind as Mr. Raymond.

Right now, I’m going to Alpha High School and you wouldn’t believe the millions he spent just to get me admitted.

It’s actually one of the best schools in the country, but unfortunately, Mr. Raymond is a very busy person and he travels out of the country a lot. As a matter of fact, he will be leaving the country again by tomorrow, and that’s quite sad for me because, each time he isn’t around, his wife and kids make my life a living hell.

I got into the car with dad and sat at the back seat. Then, I let out a sweet wide smile.

For once, I had the opportunity to be happy about going to the Alpha High School.

It’s a school for only the rich;like, very rich and I only got lucky because Mr. Raymond is one of the rich.

I connected my headphones as my dad started the car.

Yeah, that’s me; I’m actually a music freak. I love singing with passion.

I played one of my favorite songs as I closed my eyes, enjoying the song. It was “kiss me again” by The Loverboys.

Okay, who are the love boys?

The Love Boys is the most popular band in the US, originally made up of five young, crazily handsome and sparingly wealthy boys – Theo, Alex, Carl, Daniel and Malcolm.

Wondering why I said “originally”?

Well, that’s because Theo is no longer with them. He unexplainably left the band four years ago, and since then, nobody has ever heard from him again.

He was actually the leader of the band, but since he left, Alex took over as the leader.

According to what, I heard, Alex and Theo were childhood friends and were both lovers of music and as a result, their parents teamed up and signed up with the Alpha Records and opened a band – The Love Boys.

Then Carl, Daniel and Malcolm who were also close friends of theirs back then, also joined the band.

So, the Love Boys started at a very young age and they were doing pretty well.

But, uncannily, things changed about them and it all started four years ago. Nobody knows exactly what happened, but we’re all sure something big must have transpired between them, especially Theo and Alex.

Theo uncannily left the band and since he left, Alex also changed. Alex was a happy flirty guy, but since Theo left, that happy personality of his died off, and he became a sad quiet introvert.

I even heard he was forced by his parents to take over as the band leader.

Another strange thing that happened since Theo left is that, all the girlfriends Alex ever had all ended up dead.

Yes, since Theo left, he’s had about two girlfriends and they all ended up dead and as a result, he’s been abstaining from the company of girls. He’s been trying as much as possible to avoid any contact with girls and I actually heard even in the Love Boy’s mansion, there are no female workers there; even their cook is a boy.

I really wonder what could have happened between him and Theo, and what could also be the cause of the death of the ladies he loved. Or, could it be just a coincidence? Or could there really be something or someone behind it? And why did it start happening after Theo left?

Well, it’s not like what happened stopped Alex from being the ladies’ crush. The Love Boys were all charming, but Alex was the cutest, trust me, I play his video every day.

But when Theo was around, I heard it was difficult making a choice between him and Alex because they were both charming and breathtaking.

Trust me, if I were to choose between Theo and Alex, I wouldn’t know why to choose.

Too bad Theo left, but it’s a good thing Alex was still around to fill up the space. But, I’m still wondering why Theo left and where he is.

Will he ever come back?

‘We’re here’, my dad’s voice broke into my thoughts and I opened my eyes and discovered that we had already gotten to the Alpha High School.

Oh, heavens!

Was this a school or a hotel?

Jesus!

I came out of the car and stood like a statue looking around with amusement.

This building was magnificent. it looks prettier than it seems on TV and magazines. I can’t believe I’m actually here.

AHS - Alpha High School is owned by Alpha Records, the company where the Love Boys worked under.

People from outside the country travel down here just to attend AHS because they get to see their superstars almost every day.

I heard they Love Boys move around very freely over here and are only accompanied by the guards on rare occasions. But, I also heard that Alex is rarely seen.

He always isolates himself from everyone, and on most occasions, he doesn’t attend classes. He had really turned out to be an introvert.

But whenever he comes around, they entire place is always set on ovation, and I also heard some female students even end up collapsing.

I hope I also get to meet face to face with him one day.

Dad held my hand as we headed for the Principal’[s office and I couldn’t stop admiring the entire place. Securities were everywhere and pretty boys and girls could be seen walking in pairs and taking pictures.

Dad and I got to the principal’s office but at that time, he was kind of settling an issue between two parents and their kids. So, we were asked to wait outside.

We sat on the three-seater chair outside the office together with one other man and I just couldn’t wait to see the principal so that he'd assign me to my class.

While we were seated there, three pretty ladies walked by and one of them had Alex’s name written on her hand.

Wow!

Seriously?

Then, two other boys walked by and they were talking about Kimberly.

OH Kimberly.

My role model!

She was my teacher at the Love girls – a female music band created from the Love Boys.

It was made up of eight girls and Kimberly Percival was they leader.

She’s actually my best song-writer and I love her so much.

I hope I also get to meet her here as well.

The meeting in the office was taking long and I was kind of getting impatient already.

I stood up and walked to the window in the passage, taking a look outside. I was so beautiful.

I looked back at dad and he was busy with his laptop.

well, like I said, he’s a very busy person.

Then, I decided to take a look around. Yes, just around the passage. I started walking and noticed the passages were free of students. They were probably in class.

I came to a staircase and sat by it bringing out a book from my bag, it was my song book.

I opened it and started writing new lyrics that came to my mind while I sat. I really love singing a lot, and I wish I would have an opportunity to explore it.

I was still writing in my song book when I heard a soft sound that caught my attention.

It seemed someone was playing they keyboard.

I listened carefully and noticed it was coming from upstairs.

Who could it be?

It was so enchanting.

I stood up and slowly, I started climbing the stairs.

As I drew nearer, the sound got clearer and it kept bemusing me.

But just as I finished climbing the stairs, I saw a signboard that read:

"Restricted area.

Stay back".

Huh?

Oh-oh.

But there was someone in. Why does it have to be restricted?

I stood still and the sound of the keyboard kept enchanting me.

Only an expert can play this good.

It was a slow emotional song and I wondered who it could it be.

There was a big room ahead and the door was slightly open and it was obvious the sound was coming from there.

I looked around and couldn't find anyone.

Then, creepily, I walked pass the signboard and entered the room.

Like I said earlier, it was big and at the entrance were just scattered books, shelves ,canters, cartoons and papers. It looked more like a storage room.

I walked further and finally, I found the expert. Hah!

At last.

I smiled and looked at him and...wait!

Isn't that...

Oh, my God!

It's Alex.

Whaat?

I quickly ran and hid behind a canter.

Oh, my God!

Am I dreaming or what? am I really looking at Alex with my bare eyes?

The leader of the Loverboys?

It's a good thing he was backing me, else, I'd have been caught.

Oh, my!

No wonder it was a restricted area.

He wanted to be alone.

He always wants to be alone.

Then that means I shouldn't be here. If I get caught, I'm definitely going to get punished.

But at that moment, I couldn't help but admire him.

Despite the fact he was backing me, I could still manage to have a side view of his face.

Oh, my!

He was so charming and cute.

He had a tattoo on his neck and a diamond ring on his ear.

Now I understand why the sound was so emotional.

All the songs he led have always been emotional.

All the ladies have been dying for him. But too bad they only get to see him from a distance or on TV since he doesn't like associating with girls anymore.

I heard it's kind of made him cold hearted to some extent.

I wonder what really happened to them.

Suddenly, he stopped playing and I wondered why.

I was kind of enjoying it.

"Do you realise this is a restricted area?" He asked and I swear, my heart stopped beating.

What?

Does he know I'm here?

I gasped and turned around in fear, leaning my back on the canter.

Oh, God!

How did this happen?

Read episode 2 here --- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-2.html

I'm inviting you all to follow this story

TAYO124
bharkarh
preetypam
Tallcutie
gentlejohn
Gvnl
AugustineSilva
EkopSparoAyara
abubakarbabang7
Rasmodox101
jaygolden
biokuabdullahi
abioz
Samantha2020
Oyinprince
dat9jaguy
Embellished
truffle
Re: The Loverboys by skubido(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2020
Following
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
�The Loverboys�
(What happened to them?)

Episode 2

Jeanne's Pov continues:
I heard him touch the keys again and just then, his phone started ringing.

"Yes?
I'll be there" he said on the phone.
His voice was so soft as he spoke and it made me drool more on him.

But at this moment, I was scared.
What is he going to do to me?

I heard him stand and started walking to the door which was towards my direction.
Oh, God!

Surprisingly, he walked pass me and didn't even turn to take a look at me.
Huh?
Is he really such an introvert?

I watched in surprise as he walked to the door, but just when he was about going out, something like car keys fell from his hands and I exhaled.
He's definitely going to turn around to pick it up.

My heartheart skipped as he bent and turned to pick it up and boom!
That was it.
We made the eye contact

Gosh!
Is this for real?
Jesus; he was so heavenly cute; cuter than he looked on TV and magazines.

Oh, my God! I could hardly breathe.

He had this long baby lashes and a dark curly hair that flopped across his forehead.
Even though I only had to look at him for a short time, I could swear he was the most handsome guy I'd ever seen.

He stared at me briefly and quickly took his eyes away like he had seen no one important.
And finally, he left the room.

I placed my hand on my chest and took in a deep breath.
Gosh; that was so close.
I can't believe he didn't even react to my presence there.

But it's still a miracle to know I was in the same room with loverboy Alex.
It's unbelievable.

I left the room and got outside and looked left and right to see if I could still get a glimpse of him.
But unfortunately, he was gone.

I stood at the passage for a while, still recalling the whole thing.
I smiled when I remembered his soft voice that had spoken to me:
'Do you realise this is a restricted area?'

I wish I could hear him speak again.

I finally took the stairs and returned to the office and there I met my dad in already, talking with the principal.

"Jeanne, where have you been? I've been looking for you" he said as I took a seat beside me.

"Sorry dad. I was just taking a look around" I replied and turned to the principal who was a chubby handsome man.

"Good morning sir" I greeted and checked the header on his desk for a name.
It was Mr Mark Clarkson.

"Good morning, dear. Your dad here has already told me everything about you.
Just fill this form over here and you'll be assigned to your new class" he said and slided the form to me on the table and I collected it and filled in my details.

"I'm sure you have the school map on your school already. But I'll be assigning someone to show you around later in the day.
Welcome to Alpha High School" he concluded with a warm smile and brought out his hand for a handshake and I smiled and collected it.

"Thank you sir" I replied and stood up with dad.
"Thank you very much Mr Clarkson. I really appreciate the effort" dad told him and exchanged a handshake with him and we left the office afterwards.

"Make sure you stay out of trouble, Jeanne. And be attentive in class, okay?"he told me as we held hands and walked out of the passage.
Then when we got to the balcony, I stopped and embraced him.

"Thank you dad. Thank you so much for this" I said happily and he patted my back.

"Just make me proud okay?" He said softly and I nodded and unlocked from the hug.

"Now hurry to class so you don't be late for lectures" he said and I smiled and waved at him and left.

I opened the school map on my phone and followed the direction to my new classroom.
It was very big and pretty and filled with young good looking boys and girls.

Well, all the students in Alpha High were undoubtedly rich because Alpha High doesn't give out scholarships.
So, there were no rooms for commoners.

Well, it's a good thing I had someone like Mr Raymond to back me up.

I nervously walked into the classroom as all the students stared at me.
I kept my gaze low and found anan empty seat on the third row.
Thank goodness.

wow! I can't believe I was in Alpha High.
I wonder what grade the loverboys were in. I wish we could have the same grade.

After a short while, a teacher came in and all the students settled down.

"Good morning, Mrs Smith" few of the students greeted as she walked up to the front of the class and kept her books on the table.

"Good morning, students. How was the weekend?" She replied and asked.

"Boring".
"Nice"
"Okay".
Some of the students chorused a reply while some chuckled.

"Okay, okay. However it was" Mrs Smith replied.
"By the way, we're having a new student in our midst today.
Miss Jeanne, could you step out for a brief introduction, please?" She said, staring at me and I took in a deep breath and stood up.

I sauntered to the front of the class and turned, facing the students and now I had the opportunity to take a proper look at them.

Wow!
They all looked rich and charming and flirty too.

"Your name, miss" Mrs Smith said and I shook my head.

"Uhn...I'm Jeanne Raymond" I replied a little shyly.

"Okay. Jeanne. Welcome to Alpha High. You can have your seat" she said to me and I smiled and returned to my seat.

She commenced teaching and after that, we had two more subjects and it was break time.

Students started walking out in pairs and I also stood up and thought of going to the canteen.
Hm. It seems all the students here are just bumptious as none of them even cared to pay any attention to me.

I took my books from the table and was about going out of the class when a pretty lady came in and walked up to me.

"Hi. You must be Jeanne, right?" She asked and I nodded, Wondering who she was.
She was chewing a gum and looked classic.

"Okay. I'm Carissa. And I've been assigned by Mr Mark to show you around the school" she said and I flinched.
Huh?
Such a classic girl showing me around the school?

"Uhm...you don't have to worry about that miss." I tried speaking.
"I can just make use of the..."

"Oh, please; don't in any way feel like I'm being stressed out or something. It's part of my course and will only add to my G.P when I'm done. So, it's for my own good" she cut in and I sighed and nodded.

"Come with me" she said lowly and started walking out of the class and I followed her behind.

She looked and sounded strict, but normally, she was a jovial person.

She took me to the vital places in the school - the sports hall, the lab, the library, the bookstore and other interesting places.

"This is the sports hall." She told me when we entered the enormous sports hall.
It was very big and had so many sporting materials.

"Our sport days are Wednesdays" she added and I just nodded and looked around.

"Uhm...do the loverboys also come down for sports on Wednesdays?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled.

"Everybody always wants them to. But unfortunately, they only come down once in a blue pretty moon" she replied and I smiled and nodded.
Too bad.

"You're also crushing on them, right?" She asked as we left the sports hall.
I blushed in a smile.

"Every body loves the loverboys" I replied.

"Oh; that's true.
Why don't we grab lunch together?" She asked and I hesitated for a while.

"Uh...okay. sure" I replied and she smiled and led me to the canteen.

The canteen was very big and pretty and was filled up with students.
But it wasn't too crowded or noisy.

Carissa and I found a suitable seat and she left to order our meal and returned with a big tray.

"What grade are the loverboys?" I asked as I took my own plate of banana split. .

"Oh; they're actually in your grade" she replied and my eyes beamed.
What?

"But..."

"Yes they don't always attend classes" she cut in, knowing what I wanted to say.
Oh-oh.

"Why?" I asked despondently.
"Well, that's because they don't like mixing up with others, at least not all the time.
But loverboys like Carl, Daniel and Malcolm do attend classes a little often. But someone like Alex...gosh! It's only once in a pink moon. And that pink moon's actually when the class is being handled by Mr Leonard".

I chuckled and looked at her.
"Mr Leonard?" I asked .
"Yes. He's the further maths teacher. He's the only one who can actually make Alex attend classes. That's because he's very strict and hard and doesn't tolerate any partial treatment. He believes every student must be treated equally. And as a result, he's Alex's worst enemy" she replied and I scoffed.

Wow!
I really can't wait for the maths class.
According to the time table, we'd be having further maths by tomorrow.
Oh, my!
Hopefully, Alex will be there.

"It's amazing, right? Attending the same school with the loverboys" she asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Uhm...Carissa" I called.
"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What is it?"

I cleared my throat a little.

"Do you have any idea what happened between Alex and Theo?" I asked.

TBC.
What do you think might have happened between Alex and Theo? Find out by reading episode 3 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-2.html
Re: The Loverboys by Embellished(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2020
Oyinprince:
� The Loverboys�

(What happened to them?)

Episode 1

Jeanne's Pov:

‘Come on, Jeanne; you’re too slow. Does it really have to take you ages to get me a cup of coffee?’

Susan groused as I hurried with a cup of coffee to her.

'‘And where are the headphones I asked for?’ Ivy asked, opening her palms.

‘Sorry, Ivy; but I couldn’t find them in the room’ I replied dazily, , touching my forehead.

‘What? Have you gone blind? What do you mean you couldn’t find it?’ she groused.

‘Come on girls. Maybe the fact that she is going to the Alpha High School has suddenly made her blind’, their mom said and they laughed lightly.

‘I wonder why she insisted on going there. Does she think she will be able to win any of the lover boys?’ Ivy asked and they laughed again.

I bent my head and sniffed.

No, I couldn’t afford shedding a tear; not on a special day like this.

‘Enough of the jokes; I’ve warned you to stop doing this’, I heard his voice and I smiled to see the only man I could call family.

Although, he wasn’t my biological family, he had insisted I call him dad. Whenever he’s around, his wife and daughters never get to bully me.

He climbed down the stairs into the sitting room and touched my hair.

‘Are you ready?’ he asked and I nodded with a smile and took my bag from the table.

I looked at his daughters and their faces were already swollen with rage.

I bent my head and walked out of the room with dad – Mr. Raymond.

Mr. Raymond is actually my adopted father. He told me he had found me lying close to the river banks four years ago and he had taken me to the hospital.

But when I regained consciousness, I lost my memories and couldn’t recall a single thing from my past. So, I had no idea where I came from.

Mr. Raymond had even put me up on TV but no one came for me. So, he took me in as his daughter but his wife and kids never accepted me for once. They all saw me as a nuisance and didn’t want to associate with me.

His kids actually study abroad, but just come over for the long vacation.

I’m just a sad, lonely girl who wonders where her family might be and why they never came for her.

Well, thank God I fell into the hands of someone as kind as Mr. Raymond.

Right now, I’m going to Alpha High School and you wouldn’t believe the millions he spent just to get me admitted.

It’s actually one of the best schools in the country, but unfortunately, Mr. Raymond is a very busy person and he travels out of the country a lot. As a matter of fact, he will be leaving the country again by tomorrow, and that’s quite sad for me because, each time he isn’t around, his wife and kids make my life a living hell.

I got into the car with dad and sat at the back seat. Then, I let out a sweet wide smile.

For once, I had the opportunity to be happy about going to the Alpha High School.

It’s a school for only the rich;like, very rich and I only got lucky because Mr. Raymond is one of the rich.

I connected my headphones as my dad started the car.

Yeah, that’s me; I’m actually a music freak. I love singing with passion.

I played one of my favorite songs as I closed my eyes, enjoying the song. It was “kiss me again” by The Loverboys.

Okay, who are the love boys?

The Love Boys is the most popular band in the US, originally made up of five young, crazily handsome and sparingly wealthy boys – Theo, Alex, Carl, Daniel and Malcolm.

Wondering why I said “originally”?

Well, that’s because Theo is no longer with them. He unexplainably left the band four years ago, and since then, nobody has ever heard from him again.

He was actually the leader of the band, but since he left, Alex took over as the leader.

According to what, I heard, Alex and Theo were childhood friends and were both lovers of music and as a result, their parents teamed up and signed up with the Alpha Records and opened a band – The Love Boys.

Then Carl, Daniel and Malcolm who were also close friends of theirs back then, also joined the band.

So, the Love Boys started at a very young age and they were doing pretty well.

But, uncannily, things changed about them and it all started four years ago. Nobody knows exactly what happened, but we’re all sure something big must have transpired between them, especially Theo and Alex.

Theo uncannily left the band and since he left, Alex also changed. Alex was a happy flirty guy, but since Theo left, that happy personality of his died off, and he became a sad quiet introvert.

I even heard he was forced by his parents to take over as the band leader.

Another strange thing that happened since Theo left is that, all the girlfriends Alex ever had all ended up dead.

Yes, since Theo left, he’s had about two girlfriends and they all ended up dead and as a result, he’s been abstaining from the company of girls. He’s been trying as much as possible to avoid any contact with girls and I actually heard even in the Love Boy’s mansion, there are no female workers there; even their cook is a boy.

I really wonder what could have happened between him and Theo, and what could also be the cause of the death of the ladies he loved. Or, could it be just a coincidence? Or could there really be something or someone behind it? And why did it start happening after Theo left?

Well, it’s not like what happened stopped Alex from being the ladies’ crush. The Love Boys were all charming, but Alex was the cutest, trust me, I play his video every day.

But when Theo was around, I heard it was difficult making a choice between him and Alex because they were both charming and breathtaking.

Trust me, if I were to choose between Theo and Alex, I wouldn’t know why to choose.

Too bad Theo left, but it’s a good thing Alex was still around to fill up the space. But, I’m still wondering why Theo left and where he is.

Will he ever come back?

‘We’re here’, my dad’s voice broke into my thoughts and I opened my eyes and discovered that we had already gotten to the Alpha High School.

Oh, heavens!

Was this a school or a hotel?

Jesus!

I came out of the car and stood like a statue looking around with amusement.

This building was magnificent. it looks prettier than it seems on TV and magazines. I can’t believe I’m actually here.

AHS - Alpha High School is owned by Alpha Records, the company where the Love Boys worked under.

People from outside the country travel down here just to attend AHS because they get to see their superstars almost every day.

I heard they Love Boys move around very freely over here and are only accompanied by the guards on rare occasions. But, I also heard that Alex is rarely seen.

He always isolates himself from everyone, and on most occasions, he doesn’t attend classes. He had really turned out to be an introvert.

But whenever he comes around, they entire place is always set on ovation, and I also heard some female students even end up collapsing.

I hope I also get to meet face to face with him one day.

Dad held my hand as we headed for the Principal’[s office and I couldn’t stop admiring the entire place. Securities were everywhere and pretty boys and girls could be seen walking in pairs and taking pictures.

Dad and I got to the principal’s office but at that time, he was kind of settling an issue between two parents and their kids. So, we were asked to wait outside.

We sat on the three-seater chair outside the office together with one other man and I just couldn’t wait to see the principal so that he'd assign me to my class.

While we were seated there, three pretty ladies walked by and one of them had Alex’s name written on her hand.

Wow!

Seriously?

Then, two other boys walked by and they were talking about Kimberly.

OH Kimberly.

My role model!

She was my teacher at the Love girls – a female music band created from the Love Boys.

It was made up of eight girls and Kimberly Percival was they leader.

She’s actually my best song-writer and I love her so much.

I hope I also get to meet her here as well.

The meeting in the office was taking long and I was kind of getting impatient already.

I stood up and walked to the window in the passage, taking a look outside. I was so beautiful.

I looked back at dad and he was busy with his laptop.

well, like I said, he’s a very busy person.

Then, I decided to take a look around. Yes, just around the passage. I started walking and noticed the passages were free of students. They were probably in class.

I came to a staircase and sat by it bringing out a book from my bag, it was my song book.

I opened it and started writing new lyrics that came to my mind while I sat. I really love singing a lot, and I wish I would have an opportunity to explore it.

I was still writing in my song book when I heard a soft sound that caught my attention.

It seemed someone was playing they keyboard.

I listened carefully and noticed it was coming from upstairs.

Who could it be?

It was so enchanting.

I stood up and slowly, I started climbing the stairs.

As I drew nearer, the sound got clearer and it kept bemusing me.

But just as I finished climbing the stairs, I saw a signboard that read:

"Restricted area.

Stay back".

Huh?

Oh-oh.

But there was someone in. Why does it have to be restricted?

I stood still and the sound of the keyboard kept enchanting me.

Only an expert can play this good.

It was a slow emotional song and I wondered who it could it be.

There was a big room ahead and the door was slightly open and it was obvious the sound was coming from there.

I looked around and couldn't find anyone.

Then, creepily, I walked pass the signboard and entered the room.

Like I said earlier, it was big and at the entrance were just scattered books, shelves ,canters, cartoons and papers. It looked more like a storage room.

I walked further and finally, I found the expert. Hah!

At last.

I smiled and looked at him and...wait!

Isn't that...

Oh, my God!

It's Alex.

Whaat?

I quickly ran and hid behind a canter.

Oh, my God!

Am I dreaming or what? am I really looking at Alex with my bare eyes?

The leader of the Loverboys?

It's a good thing he was backing me, else, I'd have been caught.

Oh, my!

No wonder it was a restricted area.

He wanted to be alone.

He always wants to be alone.

Then that means I shouldn't be here. If I get caught, I'm definitely going to get punished.

But at that moment, I couldn't help but admire him.

Despite the fact he was backing me, I could still manage to have a side view of his face.

Oh, my!

He was so charming and cute.

He had a tattoo on his neck and a diamond ring on his ear.

Now I understand why the sound was so emotional.

All the songs he led have always been emotional.

All the ladies have been dying for him. But too bad they only get to see him from a distance or on TV since he doesn't like associating with girls anymore.

I heard it's kind of made him cold hearted to some extent.

I wonder what really happened to them.

Suddenly, he stopped playing and I wondered why.

I was kind of enjoying it.

"Do you realise this is a restricted area?" He asked and I swear, my heart stopped beating.

What?

Does he know I'm here?

I gasped and turned around in fear, leaning my back on the canter.

Oh, God!

How did this happen?

Read episode 2 here --- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-2.html

I'm inviting you all to follow this story

TAYO124
bharkarh
preetypam
Tallcutie
gentlejohn
Gvnl
AugustineSilva
EkopSparoAyara
abubakarbabang7
Rasmodox101
jaygolden
biokuabdullahi
abioz
Samantha2020
Oyinprince
dat9jaguy
Embellished
truffle

Am here, keep the updates coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Loverboys by Rasmodox101(m): 1:29am On May 21, 2020
Nice. . . Let's go there.
Re: The Loverboys by kwencypresh(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
We dey here ooo

1 Like

Re: The Loverboys by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2020
Sits reserved.. Ann2012..

1 Like

Re: The Loverboys by Ann2012(f): 5:21am On May 22, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:
Sits reserved.. Ann2012..

Thanks for the mention wink

1 Like

Re: The Loverboys by skubido(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2020
Embellished:

Am here, keep the updates coming

Alaye stop this act ooo, repent ooo. Shalom
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2020
� The Loverboys�

(What happened to them?)

Episode 3

Jeanne's Pov:

She paused and took in some juice.

"Oh, that?" She asked and continued eating, but I wasn't.

I was just staring at her, hopefully waiting for an answer.

"Well, I have no idea. Nobody does - maybe except the loverboys" she replied and I sighed disappointed

"But it all started four years ago" she added.

"Theo was the leader of the band back then and him and Alex were best of friends. They seemed inseparable.

"Normally, Theo was a nice quiet guy, while Alex was the flirty type. Carl, I

Daniel and Malcolm were just like Alex - always having fun.

"But unexplainbly, Theo disappeared; like he just disappeared and nobody has heard from him since then.

"So, Alex took over as the band leader, but things were never the same again..."

"Like the deaths of his girlfriend?" I interpolated and she shrugged.

"well, yeah.  The death of his girlfriends. It's also kind of complicated.

Since Theo left, Alex has fallen in love with two girls and they both ended up dead".

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Do you think it's just a coincidence?"

"Well, I don't know about that. Like I said, it's complicated. Maybe its a coincidence, maybe it's not. But one things for sure; something really big definitely happened between Theo and Alex - something really big".

A brief silence stepped in for a while.

"I heard they're no female workers in the loverboys mansion" I broke the silence.

"Oh, yes. Alex's idea" she replied. "He's been trying to avoid contact with girls in every way.

"You know his dad is late and his mum and little sis actually live in the mansion because of the kid.

She's a very very busy woman and travels out of the country a lot.

So, as a result, she stays in the mansion so whenever she was away, the loverboys could help in looking after Molly.

But the loverboys are usually very busy and many times, Molly has gone missing.

"Huh? Why doesn't she just get a nanny or something?" I asked, muddled.

"Hello? Have you forgotten I said no female workers in the mansion?

Alex's mum has hiredhired about eight nannies - if I'm not mistaken - but they all lost their jobs within 24 hours".

I gasped.

"You mean Alex sends them away?" I asked.

"Nope. Not Alex, but Molly. She always cooks up one complain or the other or ill treat and scare the nannies away and in the end, they end up running away.

But, it's rumoured Alex's the one behind it. I heard he's actually the one making her send the nanny away and that's because he doesn't want any girl around him. Even their cook is a boy."

"But why's he suddenly abstaining from girls?" I asked.

"Well, maybe he's scared to fall love again. I mean, after what happened to the other two girls he loved. Anyway, I don't know; I have no idea" .

I nodded and looked down at my food.

"So, who's your favourite among the loverboys?" I asked and she blushed.

Read Episode 4 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-4.html
Re: The Loverboys by skubido(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
� The Loverboys
(What happened to them?)

Episode 4

Jeanne's Pov:
"So, who's your favourite among the loverboys?" I asked and she blushed.

"Huh? Of course it's Alex. Who else could it be?" She replied happily.

"But...If you were to chose between Theo and Alex, whom would you chose?" I asked and she looked stuck a bit.

"Well...I don't know. Theo's also very lovely and comparable to Alex. But, I think id still chose Alex" she replied and I smiled.

"What about the lovergirls? Are they also in my grade?" I asked and Carissa crinkled up her face.

"Who? Those spoilt arrogant brats?" She asked and I pulled a surprised face.

"Huh? Why are you saying that about them? I love them" I said defensively and she scoffed.

"Trust me, darling. It's because you haven't gotten to meet them.
They're vipers, especially their leader - Kimberly. She's a she wolf. You really need to be careful with them" .

I scoffed and shook my head. Is she serious or something?
Kimberly is my role model.
How can she tell me to be careful around her?

Carissa and I went on talking for sometime and I kind of enjoyed her company. She was a fun person.

After lunch, she followed me to class. But since we were in different grades, we couldn't stay together and she left afterwards.

To be sincere, I didn't entirely enjoy my first day in Alpha High because I didn't get to meet any of my superstars - aside Alex who had just acted blinded towards me.

After some hours, the school was over and everybody headed home.

When I got home, luckily, dad was still around. And so, his wife and kids didn't have an opportunity to bully me.
Too bad he'll be leaving tomorrow.

I had dinner with him and explained briefly about my first day in alpha high. Although I didn't tell him about the Alex part.

We spent a long time together and after a while, I went up to my room for a bath and a rest.
Well, like I said, I only get to enjoy these privileges when dad was around .
The moment he leaves again by tomorrow, my life's gonna turn into a living hell.

I brought out my diary and wrote about my little experience with Alex.
It was very brief, but meant a lot to me . I kept smiling the whole time.

I remembered his sweet words to me:
"Do you realise this is a restricted area?"

Hold on; did I just say sweet?

Well, at that moment, they were scary. But right now, they're sweet.
Oh, Alex!

I could recall how cute he looked when he turned around to pick up the keys - those dazzling eyes of his; the nose; the sweet pink lips and the hair.

I wish I could be hold that face again. Even if it was just for a second.

'I really like you, Alex' I wrote in my diary.
'And I wish I could take away the sadness you feel.
Too bad you now dislike ladies'.

I closed the diary and led upwards, rethinking the whole thing.
I really wish I can get to see Alex again.

Well, tomorrow was tuesday, right? And we had further maths.
Mr Leonard's definitely going to force him to come to class.

Oh, God!.
I really can't wait.
I wish I get to sit next to him.

Next Morning
�������

I woke up the next morning, feeling kind of excited.
I had breakfast and dressed up and after that, dad dropped me off at school.

"See you later, Jeanne" he told me as he stopped in front of the school and awaited me to step down.
I was sitting down at the front seat with him.

"Dad" I called sadly.
"When will you be travelling?"

"Oh; in less than two hours" he replied and my eyes drooped.

"Uhm...how long will it take before you return?"

"Uhm...I don't know; maybe some weeks".

My heart ached when he told me about it. I can't imagine what it's going to be like living with those family of his.

"Don't worry, Jeanne. Everything will be fine, okay?" He said she kissed my forehead and I smiled and left the car.

Hmm.
Back again in Alpha High. I hope today won't be as boring as yesterday.

I started walking into the building, admiring all the students I came across. Too bad none of them paid attention to me.

I got to the classroom and took a seat at the back close to the window.
More students kept trooping in and I looked curiously for the loverboys.
Oh; maths was the last subject before break.

Oh-oh.
That means the loverboys might not be coming now.
Too bad.

After a short while, the first teacher came in and took us on science.
I just jolted perfunctorily as that wasn't what I was waiting for.

Then, after 45 minutes, the next teacher came in and took us on social norms. And finally, it was time for maths!
Hah!
I can hardly wait!

The maths teacher came in and commenced teaching and I was kind of puzzled because the loverboys were yet to come.
Huh?

I itched my head and couldn't pay attention to the lesson because my mind was occupied.

Where are the loverboys? I thought they never fail to miss Mr Leonard's class?

I became brood and totally lost focus in the class.
I had really planed on seeing them.

"Can anyone help with the equation on the board?" Mr Leonard's voice broke into my thoughts and I took a look at the board.
It was a familiar equation.

"Yes? Anyone? Jeanne? The new student?" He called and I felt surprised he had actually called my name.

Some of the students turned and looked at me and I became nervous.

"Jeanne, can you help us out?" He asked again and I stuttered and stood on my feet.

"Uhm...okay sir" I replied as I walked up to the front of the class and took the marker from him.

Then, I faced the board and started solving the equation.

like I said, it was a familiar equation. But since it was further maths, it had to be lengthy.

I was still focused on the board, solving the equation when I suddenly heard the students gasping and jiltering.

I turned to see what was going on and...Oh, my God!
The loverboys!!!

They're here!

They came!

Oh, my God!

They really did come!

Am I dreaming?

Read episode 5 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-5.html
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2020
� The Loverboys
(What happened to them?)

Episode 5

Jeanne's Pov:
My cheeks turned red immediately and my eyes beamed.
The Loverboys are here!
They fulfilled my wish.

Wait, hold on; where's Alex?
Yes, where's Alex?

I mean, he's not with them.
The only Loverboys I can see are Carl, Daniel and Malcolm.

Where's Alex?
Oh God!
Don't tell me he's not coming.

I watched despondently as the three Loverboys took separate seats and oh, my; they're so cute.
They were so charming and dreamy, just that my Alex was still unbeatable.
But where's he?

"Uhm...miss Jeanne" Mr Leonard called and pointed to the board and I understood he wanted me to continue with the equation.

I became sad as the thought of not seeing Alex niggled at me.

I was about turning around when I saw a young dazzling masculine figure entering into the class.

I left my mouth open as a gasp escaped it.

Oh, my God; it was Alex!
Alex!
The leader of the Loverboys; my crush!

Oh, my God!
He really did come!

I stood motionless as I watched him walk into the class, looking all broody.

He had so many jewelleries and was heavenly cute. Even a blind man would trip for him.

He was so stylish; even with the way he walked.

Can someone really be this perfect?
I mean, so rich, crazily handsome, stylish, famous and all that.

He was just too cute; too cute that I feel there's no one else like him.

Oh, my Alex.

I watched him as he ran his fingers into his hair and looked around for a seat.
Then, Holy Mary, he took my seat!

I mean, yes!
He picked up my bag from the locker and kept it on the next seat which was vacant and then, he took my seat.

Oh, my God!
Alex just touched my bag.
Am I day dreaming or what?

I'm definitely going to take that bag to the museum.

"Haven't I warned you all to switch off your phones?" Mr Leonard asked, referring to the students that were already taking pictures of the Loverboys with their phones.
They giggled and switched it off.

"Miss Jeanne" he called and I shrugged out of my thoughts and turned back to the board.
I tried focusing on the equation and prayed I don't end up writing Alex's name on the board.

In less than two minutes, I saw done and handed the marker to Mr loenard.
He went through the equation for a short time and released a light smile.

"Wow! That's correct. Quite impressive" he said and I felt my head becoming two.

Oh, Alex did you see that?
I was able to solve the equation.

"Thank you sir" I said to Mr Leonard and tired going back to my seat.

Oh-oh
My seat; Alex was already there.

Oh, God! What do I do now?

But the next seat was vacant.
Hold on; doss this mean I'm going to have to sit next to Alex?

I noticed some of the students were now staring at me as they also wanted to know what would happen.
Oh, God!

And Alex wasn't even staring at me or anyone. He just leaned on the chair and starred outside. He probably had no idea what was going on.

I walked slowly to the row and stood in front of him. But he didn't even turn to look at me.

Wait; what if he recognises me as the lady he had seen in that store the previous day?

I quietly took my books from the locker and moved on to the next sea where my bag had already been kept.
He still didn't make an attempt to look at me; like I was just invisible or something.

I sat on my 'new' locker and sighed nervously.
Wow!
I really can't believe I'm sitting next to Alex.

The maths teacher continued teaching but I swear, my attention was so not there.
All I could think about was the lovervoy sitting next to me.

There was a particular fragrance that came from him and it was so sweet. I wonder what body spray be used. I'm sure one of it could buy a house.

I noticed the jewelries on him. They looked expensive and glittered like they were made of gold.

He had one on his ear, then three on his wrist and a long gold chain. And I also noticed he had a tattoo on his hand.

Wow!
This boy's really something else.

I looked down at his shoes and noticed they were designers. It was the latest fad in the country.
Everything about him was so classic and expensive.
Too bad I couldn't really look at his face because he'd have caught me staring and might angrily move to another seat.
I don't want that to happen.

He didn't even come with a book or pen. The only things I saw him with were three big phones and car keys.

He kept staring through the window but after some time, he opened one of his phones and started operating it.

I tried to have a peep at what he was doing and noticed he was just viewing pictures of clothes, shoes, jewelries.
Like seriously?

He's not even interested in the class. And he's also not interested in me.

I wonder what really happened that changed him this way.

"Switch off your phones, Alex." Mr Leonard said and all eyes turned to him - Alex.
Oh-oh.

I also turned and looked at him. I mean, everyone was staring at him. So, this was an opportunity.

I looked at him and...wow! Look at his spotless face. This was the first time I was viewing him from such a close range.
Where do you come from, Mr?

"Mr Leo, I listen with my ears, not my eyes" he replied churlishly and few of the students chuckled.

Oh, my God; is he this rude?

Mr Leonard looked angry, but just when he was about saying something, three people walked into the class - two men and one woman.

The students started mumbling as they all wondered why they were there.

They walked up to Mr Leonard and made a silent conversation with him and afterwards, they came up to my locker; no, not my locker; but Alex's locker.
Huh?
Who are they?

"Sorry for the disturbance, sir Alex; but we have a little question for you:" the woman among them said and Alex just glanced at her and took his eyes back to his phone.

"Uhm...Some very vital items have gone missing from the storage room you had made use of yesterday while practicing on your keyboard. So, we jus wanted to know if you might have any idea about it" the woman said and my heart gave a mighty leap.

what? Some vital items were stolen?

But how come she's questioning Alex? I was in the room with him.

Alex scoffed and looked at her.

"Hold on; are you trying to accuse me of something?" He asked.

"No, no, no sir Alex. Please don't misunderstand us. Of course you can never do such a thing. It's unimaginable.
We just want to know if there was someone else with you at that moment. Or, if you had seen someone else entering or leaving the room" the woman said and my eyes dilated.

Oh, God!
This is not happening.

I...I was the only one with Alex in that room. And.. he had seen my face.
But I didn't take anything. I didn't.

My heart was beating so fast.

Alex suddenly turned and looked at me and I felt my breath becoming still.

Jesus, no. This is not happening.
Is he really going to call my name?

But I didn't do it.

Read Episode 6 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-6.html
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
�The Loverboys�
(Be my daughter's nanny)

Episode 6

Jeanne's Pov:
Our eyes ran into each other and he just glanced at me and took his eyes back to his phone.

"I don't know anything about it" he said. "I didn't see anyone in the room".

My heart skipped immediately as I looked at him in disbelieve.

Hold on, did Alex just cover up for me?
like, did he just lie for my sake?

"Okay, sir Alex. Thanks a lot for your time. We apologise for the inconvenience" the woman said and left with the two men beside her.

I took my eyes away from Alex and starred down at my locker. The whole thing still seemed a dream to me.

Why did Alex lie to the woman? Did he really do that to protect me?
But he doesn't even know me. He barely looks at me.
Why did he cover up for me?
Oh, God!

I smiled, even if I tried not to.
My Alex defended me today.

Although it's possible he only did that because he was an introvert and didn't care about other people's issues, but it still meant a lot to me.

Or, could it be possible he doesn't recognise me?

I swear, my cheeks couldn't stop turning red the rest of the time.
The fact that my Alex defended me today still looked like a miracle to me.
How can I thank him enough?

Immediately the maths class was over, he stood up and left the class even before Mr Leonard did.
I looked at him as he walked away and when Mr Leonard finally left the class, the rest of the Loverboys also stood up and left.

Immediately, all the students started noistering and viewing all the pictures they had taken the Loverboys with their phones.

� Oh, my! Check out Carl's hairstyle. It's so pretty

� Yes did you see Alex? He was sitting next to the newbie

� Oh! How I wish I was the one

� look at Daniel's glasses

� Did you notice the ring Alex was putting on?
I looked at them and smiled.
The lover boys were such a celebrity. They're so lucky.

It was time for lunch and not really being hungry, I just bought some cupcakes and a canned drink from the canteen and looked for a quiet place to stay.
Luckily, I found an isolated place behind the school library and I sat on the floored ground.

I took a bite from my cup cake and drank from my canned drink.
I ate with relishment as I recalled the wonderful maths class.
How I wish we could take maths thrice a day.

I smiled as I recalled the moment when alex had walked into the class.
I remembered when he had touched my bag.
Oh, my bag!

I smiled and hugged it and kissed it.
From now on, this bag means a lot to me. I don't think I'm even going toto wash it.

I recalled the moment he had stared at me when the woman had asked him that question.
It was so beautiful.

Oh, Alex; when am I ever going to be so close to him again?

I opened my bag and brought out my song book and the 1st page I saw was the lyrics of one of my sad songs.
It was about my family.

Come to think of it; where are my family? Who could they be? Do I even have one?
Of course I do. Everyone has a family.
But, where could mine be?
And why didn't they show up when Mr Raymond had put me up on TV?
And why did I have to lose my memories four years ago?

But come to think of it; four years ago. That was the same year the loverboys had a conflict and Theo left the band.
Wow!
Quite a coincidence.

I turned to the next page and it was still about my family.
I looked at it and started singing it out.

� What if I have a family?
Somewhere beyond the sea?
Could there be someone there missing me?

� I need to know these answers
I need to find my way...�

"That's from Barbie, right?" I heard a tiny sweet voice ask and I turned curiously and found a young, pretty kid standing in front of me.
Huh?
Who's she?

"The song- it's from barbie right?" She asked as she drew close and stood in front of me.
She was actually smiling.
"Uhm...yes." I replied perfunctorily, taking a good look at her and trying to figure who she was.
She was very pretty and had her long hair parked into two.
She had a toy with her and looked quite rich and I figured maybe...she was a sister to one of the students.

"Oh, my God! You also love barbie? My friends always tell me she's outdated and it kind of makes angry. But it seems I've found someone else who's like me" she said happily and I just kept staring at her.

She seemed very bold and confident.

"And you have a nice voice" she added and I smiled.
"Thanks" I replied and she nodded happily.

"By the way, do you know any more of barbie songs?" She asked.
"Uhm...yes. A little".

"Oh! Could you sing more to me, please? I really love listening to her songs. Too bad I don't know how to sing. And my brother's always too busy to help me out."

Oh; so she does have a brother?

"Could you sing for me, please?" She said in an appealing tone.

"Uh...maybe. but right now, I'm eating..."
"I'll wait" she cut in immediately and I scoffed.
Where does this kid come from?

I took up my cupcake Nd ate from it and she stared at me.

"Want some?" I asked and she nodded after a little reluctancy.
Then I fed some of the cupcakes to her and cleaned off the little particles that fell on her lips.
She smiled.

"Uhm...by the way, who are you? Are you here with someone?" I asked and she pulled a surprised face.

"You seriously don't know me?" She asked and I shrugged.
Am I supposed to know her?

But I must say, she kind looks familiar.

"Did you...."
"Molly!" I heard someone call and I looked and saw a woman walking towards my direction with two armed men.

"Oh, my God, molly! What re you doing here? You made me worried again." She said as she took the little girl beside me.

Wait,
Oh, my God! It was Mrs Tristan - Alex's mum.

What?

I sprang on my feet immediately and the canned drink I held spilled on the floor.

"I'm sorry, mum. I was just taking a look around" the little girl replied and my eyes beamed.

What? She's Alex's sister! The one I've heard about.
No wonder she looked so rich and bold. She was just like her brother.

"And what re you eating?" Mrs Tristan asked after observing her lips and then she looked at me.
My legs were almost shaking.
I have standing in front of the loverboys mum.

"G...Good day, ma'am" I stuttered nervously, keeping my gaze low.

"And who are you?" She asked inquisitively.
"She's a nice person, mum" Molly replied immediately.

"She has a nice voice and also loves barbie."

Mrs Tristan scoffed and looked surprised and at the same time, bemused.

"Did...did you just say she's a nice person? Like...do you like her, Molly?" She asked and molly nodded excitedly.

Then she exhaled and looked at me.

"What's your name?' She asked.
"Uhm. ..miss Jeanne, ma'am" I replied with a little bow.

"Jeanne" she called softly.
"I can't believe my daughter likes you. Believe me, it's rare.
It's really not been easy on me- managing my business and taking care of her. She's gone missing several times. And last time, and had all most fallen into a ditch.

"My son is always very busy and doesn't have time for himself, not to mention taking care of his sister."
She paused and looked at Molly.

"Baby, would you like her to be your new nanny?" She asked and my heart skipped.
My eyes dilated.
Huh?

"Well...I don't know. But I really do like her" molly replied and Mrs Tristan looked back at me, her eyes beaming.

"Oh, Jeanne, would you consider being my daughter's nanny, please? Please, I beg of you. I'll do anything you ask for" she said pleadingly, placing her two palms together.

okay; this has got to be a dream.

Is this really happening?
Like, Mrs Tristan's asking me to become her daughter's nanny and...and that'd mean for me to start living in the loverboys mansion?

Oh, God!

Whaaaat?

Read Episode 7 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-7.html
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2020
� The Loverboys�

(What's going to happen?)

Episode 7

Jeanne's Pov:

I stuttered and moved back a little.

"Jeanne?" She called, her eyes gushing with curiosity for an answer.

"Mrs...Mrs Tristan, I..." I stuttered and shook my head, running out of words.

The whole thing was too surprising. Working in the Loverboys mansion?

"I...I don't know. I can't" I replied dazily and she touched her forehead.

"come on Jeanne. Please i promise you won't be stressed out. All I need is just someone to make sure she's safe whenever I'm not around" she said with a grouch.

"But...I...I heard there are no female workers in the Loverboys mansion. I heard..."

"Oh, please; don't worry about that. As long as Molly likes you, everything will be fine. You'll be accepted.

"Please don't turn me down. I've been in need of this for years now. Molly has always detesteddetested all the nannies I got for her and it's a miracle she likes you. so, please, you're the only option I have right now. Just help me out. State your prize. I'm ready to pay any amount you ask for".

I inhaled deeply and looked for Molly and she was smiling. Oh, God!

Is this really going to happen? Am I really going to start working in the mansion and be close to the loverboys?

How did this even happen?

To be sincere, I'm really scared and nervous. But with the look on Mrs Tristian's face, she really looked desperate for a nanny. And with someone like Molly, I think she'd be fun talking care of.

But I still felt nervous. How can I do this?

"Jeanne" Mrs Tristan called and took a step forward.

"Please dear, what do you think? Will you help me out?; just ask me for anything and I promise to give it to you."

But...wait; did she just say she was ready to do anything I ask for?

What if...

"Mrs Tristan" I called and looked at her.

"if...If I'm actually to work for you, would you grant me a request?" I asked and she sighed.

."just say it.".

My heart suddenly leapt.

Could this be the opportunity I've been looking for?

"What Is it Jeanne?" She asked again and I gulped nervously.

"Would...would you have me signed into the Alpha Records?" I asked and she looked a little surprised.

"You...you want to be part of the lovergirls?" She asked and I nodded bashfully.

Then she smiled.

"Consider it done. You can start training as soon as possible" she replied and my eyes widened in disbelieve.

Oh, my God!

did she just agree to it?

Do I really have a possibility of becoming part of the lovergirls?

Oh, Jesus!

I covered my mouth and gasped. I was taken abacked.

"Please, Jeanne; I'm ready to do more, just a long as you agree to help me out" she said and dipped her hand into her bag.

"Here's my card. I'll be waiting for your call" she told me as she handed a card to me.

"I hope you take what I said into consideration, Jeanne. Bye" she added and turned to leave.

"Bye Jeanne" Molly also said with a wave and left with her and the two guards who were there followed them behind.

I unconsciously sat on the floor, looking at the card. Everything seemed to happen fast.

I can't believe I really have an opportunity to start working in the loverboys mansion and then get signed in to the Alpha Records if I pass the training.

Isn't this a miracle?

I sat quietly for a long time, thinking about the whole thing.

Although a part of me was scared and nervous, to be sincere, a part was still excited.

If really it works out, then it's going to be an honour getting to be close to the loverboys.

I'll get to see them everyday and maybe even touch them.

Oh, God!

I'll get to be close to Alex!

Whaaat?

Okay Jeanne. I think my mind is made up. I want to work there. I want to goto the loverboys mansion.

But...oh, my!

Dad must've left the country already.

Oh, my God!

He's the only one who would've easily consented to it.

I can swear his wife would never agree to such a thing. She would never want something this good for me.

Oh, God! What do I do?

I returned home, feeling despondent. The thought of pleading with 'mum' to let me go to the loverboys mansion and train in the Alpha Records kept niggling at me as I was sure she'd never agree to it.

She's always been so hard hearted towards me and I'm sure she wouldn't want me to accept something that good. And dad has left the country already.

But, it'd had really been a great thing for me if it had worked out. At least, I'd have been saved from the torments of dad's wife and kids. I'd have had a better life.

I came out of the car and walked absent mindedly towards the entrance of the house.

I felt so bittered.

My life's gonna turn into a living hell again since dad's no longer around. His wife and kids are definitely going to turn me into their slaves again.

Oh, God!

What if I just run away?

When I got to the door, I stopped and felt reluctant going in.

I suddenly started imagining all that would happen.

'Jeanne, fix my nails...'

'Make me some tea'

'I don't like this bagel...'

'Are you dumb? Wash them immediately...'

'Sweep my room again...'

I sighed and touched my forehead. It was beginning to feel hot already.

I slowly placed my hand on the knob of the door. I was about turning it when I suddenly heard a masculine voice from inside.

Huh?

Isn't that dad's voice?

I quickly opened the door and rushed in and my eyes met with dad.

Whaat?

He's still here?

Oh, my God!

'Jeanne you're back" he said as he rounded up the call be was making.

His wife and kids were there .well.

"Dad, I...I...I thought you were leaving?" I asked confoundedly.

"Yes, dear. I still am. My flight just got delayed a little. But I'm about leaving now" he replied and I gasped.

This is unbelievable!

I ran to him and embraced him immediately. He probably doesn't know what his presence means to me.

Aith he felt a little surprised, he still hugged me back.

"Had no idea we were shooting a movie" I heard Susan say but I didn't try to look at her.

"is everything okay?" Dad asked as we unlocked from the hug and I smiled and nodded.

"i just...I have something important to tell you dad" I replied happily.

MINUTES LATER

"What? That's nonsense. I don't like the idea. How do you expect her to work in the loverboys mansion?" Mum - Mrs Raymond - said angrily as I rolled my luggage to the sitting room.

"I've told you, hun; she'll be fine. Mrs Tristan has promised to sign her into the alpha records and that'd be making her dream come true" dad replied, a little depressed.

"But dad" Ivy groused

"How can we be so sure she won't just go out there and bring shame on us?"

"Yes. The loverboys are the richest idols in America dad. How can she cope living with them?" Susan also said.

We were all standing.

"By the way, Raymond, who's gonna help out in the house chores?

You know she's been of use" his wife also added

"I brought Jeanne here as my daughter and not a maid. We already have a maid in the house and that should be enough for you" dad replied and turned to me.

"Let's go" he said and I nodded happily and followed him, ignoring the bitter looks his wife and daughters were throwing at me.

Well, like I always said, with dad by my side, I have nothing to be scared of.

When I had told him about it, he was a little uneasy at first, considering the fact id have to be living with someone else.

But after considering the other facts, like being free from his wife and kids, he finally gave it a thought.

Then he placed a video call to Mrs Tristan and they communicated for a short while.

She was very happy to know her offer was accepted and she had promised to take good care of me.

Dad and I got outside and noticed the car Mrs Tristan sent to pick me up was already there.

"Be very careful around there, okay? Don't do anything to offend the idols. And don't get into trouble. Okay?" Dad told me as we stood beside my ride.

I smiled and embraced him.

"Thank you dad. I owe you a lot" I told him and he kissed me on the hair.

"I'll be leaving bow. I'm already running late for my flight. See you when I get back" he said and we waved at each other before he left for his car.

I stood, watching him as he entered into the car and started driving away.

"I love you dad. And I wish you were really my dad".

I exhaled and entered into my own car and the driver took off immediately.

Wohoo!

I can't believe I'm going to the loverboys mansion.

.but on a serious note, I'm actually going to be the only female worker there.

What would the loverboys reaction be?

Especially Alex.

What will he do when he sees me there?

He's always resented females - a reason I'm still trying to figure out.

But, what would his reaction be when he gets to know a girl will be living close to him from now on?

TBC.

Brought to you by Faith Lucky.

Read Episode 8 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-7.html
Re: The Loverboys by kwencypresh(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2020
hmm I hope she will be safe nice one op
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
� The Loverboys�

(What're you doing here?)

Episode 8

Jeanne's Pov:

We finally arrived at the lover boys mansion and my lips were open the whole time, finding it hard to believe the ineffable building in front of me.

What the hell?

Is this a mansion or a paradise?

It was so huge and round and was painted in a silver white colora and  a water spring was right at the center.

The floors were german floored and there were about two garages in the compound with different classic cars filled in them.

Those were just the little parts of the building I could see at the facade.

I came out of the car and stood like a statue, looking around.

It was said the loverboys mansion was the third most expensive building in the country and it was indeed true.

Seriously, it looked like half heaven to me. I can't believe lll be staying here.

I was still standing confoundedly when a boy came upto me from the house.

"Hey, are you miss Jeanne?" He asked and I nodded, wondering whom he might be.

"Okay. Please come in. Mrs Tristan already told me about you" he said warmly and collected my bag from me and started walking into the house.

I followed.

He was young and neartly dressed and I figured he was probably a worker there since all the workers were males.

I followed him into the breath taking sitting room but couldn't admire it for long because Molly came in immediately.

"Jeanne!" She called and ran to me, embracing me.

She was putting on a jeans short and a blue top and held a teddy bear.

"Hey, good to see you again" I told her and she smiled.

The boy with my bag had made use of the staircase.

I looked around and noticed they actually had two different staircase - one at the right and one at the left.

"Oh! You're here" I heard someone say and turned to see Mrs Tristan climbing down the right staircase.

She was putting on a short black gown and set of blue heels and looked really pretty.  No wonder Molly and Alex also had such good looks.

"Good evening Mrs Tristan"  I greeted with a little bow.

"Good evening dear. And  Welcome to the mansion. I'm really happy to know you accepted my proposal.

As for the Alpha Records, I'm already on it and you can start training tomorrow".

She paused and checked her time.

"I'm off to a meeting now. So maybe we'll talk better when I get back. Molly, get Evans to show her to her room, okay?" She said a and headed for the door and Molly followed her behind.

"Get me some chocolates on your way back, mum" she said as she followed her to the door and I smiled and watched them.

"Are you the new nanny?" I heard a soft voice spoke firm behind and I turned and saw a young, handsome boy standing in front of me.

I looked at him from head to toe and noticed he was putting on an apron.

"Uhm...yes" I replied, trying to get myself together.

"Wow! I never expected to see a female worker here again. I hope yours will be different.

Anyway, I'm Evans and I'm the chef" he said and brought out his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Jeanne" I replied with a smile and received the handshake.

Molly had joined us.

"Welcome to the mansion, Jeanne. Please come with me" he said and started walking away and Molly and I followed him.

We took the left staircase and came out to a big place with different rooms.

"We do have the servants quarters" he said. "But since you're Molly's nanny, Mrs Tristan had suggested you stayed here in the main building".

I nodded and followed him to a room which he upended and we all walked in.

"This will be your room, Jeanne" he said as we walked in and my eyes deamed.

Wow!

Is this really going to be my room? It was fabulous!

"Don't worry Evans. I'll take it from here. You can go" molly said to him and he chuckled and looked at me.

"You're lucky she likes you, Jeanne" he said. "At least there's a 40% possibility of you staying here".

I cleared my throat and sighed.

It seems Alex is going to be the only problem I'll be having here.

"Okay, Molly; ill be leaving you to your new nanny. Don't get her into trouble, okay?"

"Sure Evans" molly replied and he left the room.

"So, what do you think about your new room, nanny?" She asked and I nodded repeatedly.

"it's okay. I love it" I replied and paused to look at her.

"Uhm...your brother isn't at home, is he?" I asked.

"Nope. But he'll be back soon".

"Oh! Is he aware you're having a new nanny?"

"Huh? Who would dare tell him? It's better he sees it for himself".

Oh-oh.

so they haven't even told him yet? What would his reaction be when he finds out?

"Come with me nanny; let me show you to my room" molly said she held my hand and we left my room together.

She took me back to thethe sitting room and climbed the right staircase and I followed her.

Wow!

This looks just like a different house on its own.

She took me to a room which we opened and immediately we stepped in, I figured it was her room because there were lots of toys around.

There was a laptop on the bed and I saw two big phones as well.

"This is my room, nanny" she said excitedly and spread her hands around.

"it's uhm. .its beautiful' I said with a nod.

She smiled and further took me to her dressing room and I gasped.

How can a kid have such clothes and jewelries?

Wow! They really spoil her a lot.

She went on showing me her favorite clothes, shoes, bags and jewelries and I was bemused.

Then she took me out of the room, probably to show me around. But when we got outside her room, she paused.

"That's my brother's room" she said and pointed to the room facing hers.

Huh?

"T...That's Alex's room?" I asked and she nodded.

OMG!

So his room is actually close to hers?

On the door was a gold lettered inscription - Loverboy.

I smiled as I looked at it.

"Come on nanny; let me show you to the rest of the room" she said and took my hand and we left the passage.

She took me to another part of the staircase and showed me to the room of the remaining three idols - Carl, Daniel and Malcolm.

Then she took me outside and showed me round the house.

They had two swimming pools, a big beautiful garden, a leisure place and so much more.

The building was just too magnificent.

"How old are you, Molly?" I suddenly asked.

'Five" she replied and I sighed.

She probably wouldn't have any idea about Theo.

We talked about other things and I got to know more about her.

She was in pre school and her school was actually close to mine.

We went back to the sitting room and I admired the decorations there.

The Loverboys pictures were pinned on the wall and they all looked cute in them. But Alex was outstanding as usual.

Just then, I heard a dog barking and I quickly turned and saw a puppy coming towards me

What? There was a dog In the house?

it kept coming to me with full speed and I became scared. Does it want to attack me or something?

Luckily, molly got in the way.

"Hey, Ambrose; calm down" she said and squatted on the floor and it stopped in front of her.

She rubbed his head but it still looked at me and barked.

"Come on Ambrose; don't be mean to the newbie" Molly said and immediately, he barked loudly at her and she shrieked and stood up.

Then he ran outside.

"Gosh! That dogs so stubborn. Just like his owner" she said with an irritated look.

"Who owns it?" I asked.

"Well, it's Alex's. It's his pet. He's so stubborn and the only person has friendly with is Alex.

He's so annoying" she replied with a huff and I scoffed.

"By the way, nanny, why don't you sing me more barbie songs? She asked in an appealing tone.

'You promised me remember?"

"Uhm...Molly, I...I know, but. .."

"But what?" She cut in and I sighed.

Just then, we heard the sounds of cars driving in and she rushed to the window to check it out.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her palm.

"Oh, my God, nanny; the Loverboys are back! Alex's back!" She exclaimed and my eyes widened and I sprang on my feet.

Oh, Jesus!

I also rushed to the window and confirmed it. It was really them!

Numerous cars had driven in and parked in the garage and the Loverboys came out from four of the cars with securities around them.

But the securities stopped at the garage while they started approaching the house.

Oh, my gee! The Loverboys are here! They're going to see me. What's going to happen now?

"I...I think you should hide, nanny" Molly said and I looked at her.

Does she expect me to keep hiding the whole time?

"Oh! What do we do?" She said with a grouch.

"Alex might be really mad when he sees you. Maybe you should just run away".

Gosh; this girl's only adding to my problems. Does she think this is a  barbie game?

I stood confused and thought of what to do and just then, the door opened and the loverboys walked in.

O...M...G!

This has really happened.

They were all putting on the Loverboys cardigan and Alex was in their middle.

They stopped the moment they saw me.

"What the..." one of them - Carl - tried speaking, but didn't complete it.

"A female in the house?" Malcolm asked.

I just stood confoundedly; gulping nervously.

Then finally, Alex took off his specs and gave me a look id never forget.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked and I felt my breath seizing.

Oh, God!

Maybe I should've taken Molly's advice.

Maybe, I should've ran away.

Read Episode 9 here --- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-9.html

1 Like

Re: The Loverboys by kwencypresh(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Op what is happening na come and complete ur story
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
kwencypresh:
Op what is happening na
come and complete ur story
When una no dey gree comment nko?
Re: The Loverboys by kwencypresh(f): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oyinprince:
When una no dey gree comment nko?
comma update joor
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
The Loverboys

(Why is he so scared?)

Episode 9

Jeanne’s Pov:

“Is she dumb?” Daniel asked and Molly spoke up immediately.

“She’s my new nanny” she said and the confusion on the lover boys faces increased.

“New what?” Malcolm asked.

“Did mum really hire a new nanny?”

“Uh…g…good evening sirs” I greeted nervously with a bow.

Then I heard Alex scoff.

“is mum around?” Carl asked.

“No. But she’ll be back soon” Molly replied, fiddling with the toy she held.

“this has got to be a joke” Alex said and touched his forehead restlessly.

He threw his specs on the floor and sighed.

Then, he came up to me and that was the moment I developed goose bumps.

He was standing in front of me!

I took my eyes from the floor to look at him and my eyes ran into his sparkling eyes which were staring vacuously at me.

“Get out of here” he said icily and left, talking the right staircase.

Oh, God!

Daniel brought out his phone and started operating it and walked away.

Carl and Malcolm just shook their heads and also left.

I turned and looked at Molly immediately, my heart beating heavily.

“I told you he’d be upset” she said and shrugged and my dilemma increased.

“I…am I really supposed to leave?” I asked, worried.

“Well, that’s what he said, right? But I’d suggest you just hang around and wait for mum. I’m sure she can talk to him” she replied.

I placed my palma together and sighed. I was so scared.

I hope Mrs Tristan gets back in time.

“Come on, nanny, let’s wait in your room. You wouldn’t want him to see you again” she said and I nodded and followed her to the room.

I was so anxious. Alex had really seemed angry when he saw me.

Will I be able to stay here?

I kept looking through the window, hoping Mrs Tristan gets back in time before Alex throws me out of the house.

After a while, Mrs Tristan returned.

Oh, thank goodness!

Molly suggested I stayed in the room while she went out and explained things to her.

So, she left while I remained in the room with my fingers crossed.

I spent a long time in the room, waiting for a reply from Molly but I didn’t see her

So many horrible thoughts kept flashing through my mind.

Could it be possible Mrs Tristan has finally agreed to let me go?

Are they really going to send me away?

I waited a little more time in the room until I felt I could wait no longer.

I needed to see the condition of things for myself.

I left the room and slowly went downstairs. The only person I saw in the sitting room was just a house servant, dusting some items.

He just glanced at me and took his eyes back to what he was doing.

I took in a deep breath and looked at the right staircase and slowly approached it.

I got on it and started walking carefully, trying not to be noisy.

The staircase was a bit long and pretty too and when I finished climbing on it, I quietly went to where Alex’s room was.

I started approaching it and as I did, I could clearly hear his voice and that of his mum.

I stopped and tired to listen it them.

“We’ve been over this, Alex” I heard Mrs Tristan say.

“You know how stressful looking after Molly is. And now I’ve finally gotten some one she likes, you want me to just send her away?”

“I just don’t want any lady around me…”

“And why?” She cut him off.

“Talk to me Alex; why don’t you want any lady around you?”

I didn’t hear anything immediately.

“Please mum; just take her away from me” I heard Alex say and his voice had sounded tearful.

Oh, God! What could be wrong with him?

“I’m sorry Alex, but since you won’t open up to anyone, I don’t know how I can be of help” Mrs Tristan say and I quickly left the passage, guessing she might come out of the room.

I went to another passage and leaned on the wall.

Alex’s words replayed in my head:

“Please mum, just take her away from me”.

He had sounded bittered and scared.

What could the problem be?

whys he so scared of ladies now?

Or, could it be possible it was a result of the deaths of the girls he loved?

But, what could be the cause of their deaths?

What really happened to the loverboys?

Read Episode 10 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-10.html
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
� The Loverboys�

(What does he have to say?)

Episode 10

Jeanne's Pov:

Mrs. Tristian had told me not to give a thought to what Alex said. But, she had warned me to avoid getting into trouble with him.

I can’t believe I’m being asked to stay away from my crush.

Mrs. Tristian had told me Molly was to take a glass of milk every night before going to bed. So, I went into the kitchen to make her a glass of milk.

The kitchen was fabulous and almost looked like a supermarket. Everything was in tins, rows, cartons, packets and bags. They were all in bulk. There were about four gas cookers in the kitchen, two ovens, microwave, and the whole place was sparkling neat.

I opened one of the refrigerators and my eyes beamed at what I saw. It was stocked to the brim with different kinds of fruits.

Wow!

I took out an apple and ate from it. It was so cold and delicious while munching it. Just then, the door opened and one of the love boys walked in.

Oh, my gee!

It was Carl.

My hands shook and the apple fell to the floor. It came as a shock to me.

"Hey" He called as he walked in, and I quickly picked the apple from the floor but didn’t eat it.

‘Good… good evening sir’ I stuttered with a bow, and he chuckled.

He went to one of the refrigerators and brought out a bottle of red wine. Then he opened another refrigerator and brought some ice cubes and an empty glass cup. He kept them on the kitchen table and stood facing me.

He was young, very handsome and stylish too. His hair was dark and curly and he had pink lips.

‘What are you doing here?’ he asked while pouring out wine from the bottle into the glass.

I gulped nervously.

‘I …I …’ I paused and looked around. It seemed I’ve forgotten what I came here to do.

‘I came to get a glass of milk for Uhm… Molly’ I replied and quickly went for an empty glass. I took a spoon as well and brought down the tin of milk, but I was too nervous and it fell from my hand, but luckily it didn’t spill on the floor.

Surprisingly, Carl bent down and picked it up. Whaaat?

‘Hey, you don’t have to be twitchy around me, ok? I don’t eat people’ he said with a smiled as he returned the tin to me.

I just stared at him, gob smacked.

‘I’m not Alex’ he further said.

‘I’ve got no issues with ladies, I mean, just as long as you aren’t a commoner’ he added and winked at me, and I managed a nervous smile.

He looked back at his drink and put some ice cubes into the glass. After that, he returned the big bottle into the refrigerator.

‘Nighty – night’ he whispered and winked at me again as he finally left the kitchen with the glass of wine.

I heaved a sigh.

Wow! That was so close. I can’t believe he spoke so nicely to me.

I smiled and prepared the glass of milk, after that, I went with it to Molly’s room.

she was watching a movie when I went in.  I handed it over to her; she collected it and drank from it.

I turned off the TV and got ready to tuck her to bed when she was done with her milk.

‘Alex is mad at me’, she said as she lay on the bed.

‘He wouldn’t talk to me anymore’.

I winced and looked at her.

‘Why?’ I asked.

‘Well, I broke our deal. He’d made me promise him I’ll never have a nanny’, she replied, and I scoffed.

‘Are you serious? So, the rumors are true then? You were really the one sending the nannies away? But, how come you developed interest in me?’, I asked and she shrugged.

‘I don’t know, I guess I just liked you. Please, nanny, can you sing me a song?’ she said and I rolled my eyes and nodded.

‘Okay then.’

I paused and cleared my throat, and then I began singing a Barbie song.

�Now that I’ve seen the world around me

‘Now that the answers are all close

Old concerns behind me

Now adventures ma ………�

She smiled and closed her eyes as I sang along, and by the time I was done, she was already fast asleep.

Wow! What a quick sleep.

I smiled and covered her well with a duvet and turned off the bright light afterwards, leaving only the sleeping light on, then I left the room.

When I got outside, I stood staring at Alex’s room which was adjacent to me. A soft song was playing from there. Could it be him?

I drew closer and placed my ear on the door, trying to see if I could hear him doing anything. I smiled as I listened, but the only thing I could hear was the sound of the music playing.

Oh, Alex! I wonder what he was doing. Could he be sleeping, reading, showering or what?

I giggled and leaned closer to the door.

‘And what do you think you’re doing?’ I heard a familiar voice and quickly turned around to see Alex standing behind me.

What? I quickly left the door and stuttered for words. I thought he was in the room.

He was putting on a black trouser and a blue shirt; he didn’t have any jewelry on him aside a gold earring on his left ear. His lips were still pink and I got to know they were natural and a cool fragrance came from him.

‘I …I’m sorry sir, I was just…’ I stuttered and just then, his phone rang, he sighed and picked the call.

‘Yes? ... I know. I’ll send it right away.’ He spoke dazily on the phone and walked into his room.

I looked at him as he closed the door and immediately I heaved a big sigh of relief.

Gosh! I thought he was in already.

I looked at the door and thought of drawing near again but I quickly snapped out of the thought and left for my own room.

I smiled happily as I lay on my bed. Seeing Alex gave me so much joy, even though he was mean and cold to me.

I remembered all the time he stared at me. It was so beautiful. I wish he could get to like me.

I woke up early the next morning and prepared for school, so I’d also have time to dress molly up.

I went to her room afterwards and helped her bath and dress up.

Their uniform was a purple shirt, tucked in a short flair skirt and a pair of purple stockings with black sneakers.

I brushed and packed her hair in a ponytail and she looked so sweet.

‘Do the love boys come down for breakfast?’ I asked while packing her hair in front of the mirror.

'Uh...sometimes; but notnot all the time- especially Alex" she replied and I smiled and nodded.

I wish Alex would come down today.

"Nanny, will you sing me more songs today?" She asked after a brief silence and I smiled at her.

"Sure. I'll do that on our way to school" I replied and she nodded happily.

When we were done, I took her bag and left the room with her so we could go to the dining for breakfast.

But when we got outside her room, I met Alex standing outside his.

I developed goose bumps immediately.

He was on a call but rounded it up when he saw us.

He was putting on a white long sleeve with the two upper buttons open, exposing his chest a bit.

And his dark curly hair flopped across his eye.

"Good morning, Alex" molly greeted immediately he dropped the call.

"Yeah" he replied simply and touch his forehead with two fingers.

"Uhm...g...good morning, sir" I greeted nervously with a bow but didn't hear a reply.

"Can I have a word with you, Jeanne?" He said and I lifted my head to see him walking into his room.

Oh, God!

This is a dream.

I looked at Molly and she was looking back at me.

Did Alex just ask to have a word with me in his room?

What could he possibly have in mind?

Read Episode 11 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-11.html
Re: The Loverboys by kwencypresh(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
thank you Op keep them coming
Re: The Loverboys by Oyinprince(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
� The Loverboys�
(Hurt)

Episode 11

Jeanne's Pov:
"Oh, my Molly; what do you think?" I as
ked in a low key and Molly just shrugged.
I covered my mouth with my palm and sighed. I was so nervous.

I can't believe Alex wants me to meet him in his room.

"Well, one thing's for sure, nanny; he isn't gonna eat you up. I'll be waiting for you in the dining" molly said and walked away and I became stranded.

I rubbed my palms together and breathed out heavily before going to the door.
I dallied a little and knocked and his soft masculine voice spoke from inside:
"Come in"

I slowly opened the door and went in and my eyes beamed at the sight I had beheld.
Oh, my gee! Was this really a room?

It had a king sized bed and the room entirely had a brownish color.
The floors were HD wallpaper and it was a picture of the sky.
Incredible!

There was a big wardrobe beside the bed and a big table of cosmetics and deodorants and wow! A lot of glittering jewelries.
How can a guy have so much jewelries?

The room was very cold and had a Swiss flower fragrance.
On the king sized bed were three laptops and two phones. And on the table were two laptops and three big phones.
What?
Seriously?

There was a big keyboard by the right and I saw Alex sitting on the edge of the bed, backing the door.
He held his pet - Ambrose -and played with his head.

He acted like he wasn't aware of my presence as he continued petting the dog which laid quietly in his hands.

Then after a short while, he spoke up.

"I want you out of here, Jeanne" he spoke calmly, still backing me and concentrating on his dog.

My eyes dilated and my hands shook.
Did I hear him correctly?

"Just tell me what you want" he continued.
"I'll pay you triple of the money my mum has agreed to pay you. You're still gonna go for the training and I'll make sure you become one of the lovergirls. I can give you cars, estates, houses, anything you want. Just ask for it.
All I want is for you to get out of here. Quit the nanny job and leave".

I stood gobsmacked, staring at him from behind.
my head was rotating.

Oh my God! Is this the reason he wanted to see me? To tell me to get out of here? To stay away from him?

But why's he chasing me away? Why does he hate ladies so much?
And how can he ask me to do such a difficult thing?

I don't think I want to leave. Although he's promised to do everything Mrs Tristan has agreed to do for me. But leaving in his favor might look like a betrayal to Mrs Tristan.
She needs my help and I've also gotten to like Molly who likes me as well.
How can I leave them now?

I bebent my head in agony and knew he was waiting for an answer.
But what do I say?

"S...Sir Alex" I called and paused, sniffling a little.

"I...I'm sorry, but...I'm not sure I can do what you asked for.
"You see, it's not like I wanna disobey you or something, but...your mum...she really needs my help. And I don't want to betray her." I said ruefully, my heart beating heavily.

Then, I noticed he stopped playing with the dog.
oh God!

He slowly laid the dog on the floor and stood up, going to face the window.
He crossed his hands at his back and stared outside through the window and I could now have a side view of his face.
A little part of the morning sun rested on his face.

He took in a deep breath.

"If you really wanna stay here" he said calmly.
"Then, so be it.
But, from today onwards, I want you to stay far from me. Avoid anything that concerns me. Don't touch me or anything I'm likely to touch. Don't ever talk to me.
And just have this in mind, I dislike you" he said spitefully and I felt hot tears forming in my eyes.

"Is that understood?" He asked, but I kept mute, trying not to shed a tear.
Then, for the first time since I stepped into the room, he turned to look at me.

"Is that understood?" He asked again and this time around, his voice came out a little cold.

I sniffed and didn't realise a tear was already rolling down my cheek.

"Y..yes sir" I replied in a breaking voice and tried not to stare at him.

He took his eyes back to the window and didn't say any other thing and I figured we were done.

I turned around and left the room, releasing more tears.

Read episode 12 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/the-loverboys-episode-12.html
Re: The Loverboys by Uniquechild(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks. Frequent update please

(1) (Reply)

Nnedi Okorafor Wins Kurd Laßwitz Prize / Dedicated To Garri!! / First Middle-grade Mystery/detective Novel Series By An African Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.