Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,574 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago (980 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago by Alasiritife(m): 3:37am On May 20, 2020
8 years later, see pictures of woman who gave birth to 8 kids and the children

Eight years ago, the picture of a woman pregnant expecting eight children went viral.

The picture above shows the enormity of the woman’s stomach during her pregnancy which people made fun of.

Eight years from her delivery all the children are hale and hearty.

The children include just two girls and six boys

The picture below shows the children all grown up and are of mixed race.

See more-- https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=31

2 Likes

Re: Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago by Aminobrown(m): 4:09am On May 20, 2020
Cute family, I hope dier fada is a black man, cos I can spot one black kid dere
Re: Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago by jidamsel43(m): 5:53am On May 20, 2020
What a miraculous birth! Imagine that a woman can deliver of 8 children in single labour while some women have been married for more than 8 years without fruit of womb .
I know the woman is not from this part of the world because I trust Nigerian husband would have taken to his heel with the news of 8 children

2 Likes

Re: Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago by Nobody: 6:51am On May 20, 2020
Octomom, as she's known. It's great to see they're all doing well. She has 14 kids in total, though.
Re: Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago by Darato: 8:23am On May 20, 2020
Wow God is great

The book Atonement is one book you should add to your book list.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Photo- See Current Photo Of The Woman That Gave Birth To 8 Children Years Ago by Lionessza6(f): 9:59am On May 20, 2020
Those two kids though ( marked in black ) grin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Mistress Tried To Kill Me / My Threat / Multiple Men Gather At Radio Station To Accuse Popular Pastor Of "Snatching"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.