Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My NYSC Hookup Experience... - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Hookup Experience... (108787 Views)

Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by apexc6510: 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
Oh shut up. You must think everyone here is daft. Ordinary Staf can cause Erectile dysfunction and even leave a man impotent if left untreated for a long time or not treated properly. Go get educated.
ReluctantAdult:

You're the one who's fvcked up in reasoning.

Compared to a man STDs cause more damage to the female anatomy. Even nature built you in a vulnerable way. Don't compare yourself to a man.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 10:59pm On May 20, 2020
This thread is about a man fvcking everything that crawls but you're blaming women who "uselessed" themselves in camp and are unmarried.

This op who is a man that did worse, have you condemned him ?
eleko1:
sad obey the clarion call not pusi call.Some girls useless themselves in campus,camp.No wonder.,some are worthless now(without hubby @ 40/the lucky ones marry dem papa age mate)

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Protein0: 10:59pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their...
May I know what the issue with NIM is please?
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Liposure: 10:59pm On May 20, 2020
Corper fork me hard
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by watchindelta(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
How much do you have now after the knacking or do you use the knacking certificate to work now?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
Zoie:

You done undecided now fvck off into the deep blue sea

I'd rather fvck into your deep red sea. I you know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
So they know you as a fvcker....Smh..
ChopBellefull:
Omo my own experience ehn... I was a slow poison o... The full Benin hear am... Ogida barracks know my name till now
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by igbarasdynasty: 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
Numero9:
Cheating is for whoever decides to cheat. I personally do not care if my partner cheats. Shes serving. Na her life (and body) not mine. I choose to live my life the way I feel is right and embraced by the society.

Las Las there are implications to whatever decision we make in life.

Till she infects you with a dreadful disease, then the care you never showed to caution her will be shown to you by someone else . Think about it

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Parisian: 11:02pm On May 20, 2020
You wey fvck wetin you don achieve wey those wey no fvck never achieve?
Hausaboy239:
If you know fucc during Nysc as a guy i pity you!

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Femuel(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2020
I am passing out with the 2019 batch b1 set next week Thursday (28th/March/20-9) and during the cause of my service year i never cheat on my gf.. I have being in a relationship for almost 4 years now and i never cheat on my gf.. I even told the female students never to come to my house to avoid stories that touches.. In a nut shell; cheating is a thing of choice and it shows your level of integrity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by StrikeBack(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Have not gotten a reply
iamstrikeback@gmail.com
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2020
Parisian:
Oh shut up. You must think everyone here is daft. Ordinary Staf can cause Erectile dysfunction and even leave a man impotent if left untreated for a long time or not treated properly. Go get educated.
What do you know? You little piece of shit. If you can't read to understand, that's on your pathetic IQ.
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by eleko1: 11:04pm On May 20, 2020
I’ll rather condemned the ones dat spread her legs wide apart for d op to continue pour his sour akamu inside.if there’s no crack in d wall,lizards nor go enta
Parisian:
This thread is about a man fvcking everything that crawls but you're blaming women who "uselessed" themselves in camp and are unmarried.

This op who is a man that did worse, have you condemned him ?

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
Chuky7:

Yea I did...
Great
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by canDy4eva(f): 11:06pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Those who are focused in life use that one year to acquire certifications(not NIM) that will define their advantage once they enter the job market but you are busy knacking away a valuable and most important phase of your life.

If you understand the competition for graduate jobs and the complexity of hiring, you would enter the NYSC gate like one going to battle.

By the time I was leaving NYSC, I had acquired three (3) badass certifications in my field. I came out with my head up high while my guys had their tails stuck between their butts. Two months after, three good jobs came calling. Empowerment is greater than 'knacking'.

God bless you...
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Gabbriell: 11:07pm On May 20, 2020
Sex is not everything. I never engaged in such act and I still enjoyed my time during NYSC camp.

Camp is full of several activities and competitions to derive fun from.

As a footballer, the way I messi some guys during inter-platoon matches is better than any sex I could have had during that time.

I still remember the applause and how I was carried n thrown up into the sky several times as if we have won champions league.

Though some guys just dey bleep women lansan for football pitch @night before light out. Most ladies are gullible in camp. But there are intelligent once sha.

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by davidtemi(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
600 million plus have just been approved for looting by politicians while the leaders of tommorow are busy discussing sexcapades on nairaland
so u still believe in the so called "leaders of tomorrow" in this country? My dear I dnt tink d youths r going to attain dat ladder
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by canDy4eva(f): 11:08pm On May 20, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
600 million plus have just been approved for looting by politicians while the leaders of tommorow are busy discussing sexcapades on nairaland

It's quite a shame my dear...
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Prof0fficial: 11:12pm On May 20, 2020
spent whole service year in NCCF family house. your experience is strange

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by apexc652: 11:12pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 412319[/color]
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by apexc652: 11:12pm On May 20, 2020
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Jonathan39: 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
I had a girlfriend before going to service and didn't have sex with any lady while serving, despite some girls throwing themselve at me. I was busy working on how to perfect my programming skills and it took too much of my time. If not for Convid 19, I would have landed a job as a software developer in lagos
Hausaboy239:
If you know fucc during Nysc as a guy i pity you!

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by adedayourt(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2020
faithfull18:
A nairalander who slept with many, what an achievement.

And one useless god forsaken mod pushed it to front page.

Useless op unfortunate mod

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by ayo6hammiey(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2020
During my service year, I did 6 ladies tho.. Two sisters included. God forgive me

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
I really don't know about the generalization that ladies who go for NYSC are cheaters

Says the person who was sleeping around. Your concern is ladies who are cheaters. Not you who has been with all and sundry
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I'd rather fvck into your deep red sea. I you know what I mean wink
Wrong number
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Realmargie(f): 11:21pm On May 20, 2020
its not necessary for everyone serving to b like u or for Ladies serving to b a intimacy gadget for other male corp member
Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Hahjascho(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2020
So in short, premarital affair has 98.9% of leading to extra marital affair after marriage. This however, leads to broken home/family which in turn gives rise to irresponsible children that creates nuisance to the peace of communities and nation at large... then the cycle continues.

We then begin to blame leaders, village people and those who fail to help.

Prime youthful stage that oughts to be utilized.... cry

And to the mod that pushed this to front page? YOU'RE DOING WELL.

Next, when people like OP is privileged to be lecturer in a given University?..... they top the lists of saddists that deprive the right students of their rights....and while taking the advantage of the vulnerables.

kontinuu!

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Hookup Experience... by Olodo24: 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
Yeye Post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.