Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. (5670 Views)

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by nairafamedotcom: 5:09am On May 20, 2020
Chelsea and France footballer, N'Golo Kante is trending number one on Twitter, and it's because of his new hairdo.

Football fans around the world have been sent into meltdown after the former Leicester City star showed up for the Blue's first training session with a full head of hair amid the Coronavirus pandemic.

The 29-year-old French midfielder has had a shaved head ever since coming to the Premier League with Leicester in the summer of 2015. But on Tuesday he was seen with a full head of hair as he made his return to Cobham for group training with his fellow teammates.

Former Manchester United defender, Ashley Young, who now plays for Inter Milan in Italy also returned to training with a head full of hair.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/football-fans-in-shock-as-ngolo-kante.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by Baycard55(m): 5:14am On May 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by GOFRONT(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2020
This hair is short now........I am disappointed.

Was expecting to see the likes of Fellaini's.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by puremaker7(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2020
GOFRONT:

Lol
Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by puremaker7(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2020
GOFRONT:

or David luiz's?

4 Likes

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by Davash222(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2020
I have to increase the contrast of my phone to see Kante and Zouma's face.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by olamidedivotee(f): 7:41am On May 20, 2020
Shiooor
Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by morbid: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
It is a big shock because the general impression has been that when a man chooses to barb close to the scalp,it is either he is going thin on top or he is having a receding hairline.
You can see that these gentlemen chose to carry that hairstyle of their own volition,not because of the shame of baldness,more like "having it and not flaunting it,as it were.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by KingJuhd(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2020
Ashley young fine with the hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbg3zaUqZG0
Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by Sabby1(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I have to increase the contrast of my phone to see Kante and Zouma's face.

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by babseg(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2020
I live in the UK.

Majority of the saloon are closed because of the lock down.

Even to buy clippers is very difficult because all shops are out of stock.

Plus they are public figure, if their hair is good looking they will know they are not self isolating.

2 Likes

Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by SouthNigerian: 3:47am On May 21, 2020
I'm a football fan and am not shocked undecided
Re: Football Fans In Shock As Ngolo Kante & Ashley Young Leave Their Hair To Grow. by EyezofGod120: 9:23am On May 30, 2021
cheesy. Balon d'or kor balloon the or ni

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: OMG! Hector Cuper Resigns As Egypt Manager / Yobo Bags National Merit Award / Two Odd Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.