Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (28100 Views)

Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by seanjy4konji: 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

It will end in tears premium one for that matter.
confused man.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Modify

shut your fucking mouth up
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by hopexter(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

You mean where you work as a houseboy/ car washer/ gateman?

RIP in advance.

I guess that's a NO. Enjoy your living arrangement and keep people safe by staying away from them. Have a beautiful day hun xx
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by wiseoneking: 1:29pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men think dating white women is an accomplishment.......Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Modify

Not so true until you live in a place like America, especially been a Nigerian. The reverse is actually the case and a lot of white ladies wants to date and marry African men. Nothing like accomplishment as you think. Until you happen to live in the US, you will never understand. Moreover a lot of people that marry white are majorly Nigerian born or almost raised abroad like this guy. Grownup dudes that came here may not easily adapt or culturally mend with both African American or white in terms of marriage because of their way of life. Your perspective and orientation will change when you happen to live here as an adult. There isn't any big deal in marrying white.

Your last sentence is full of unnecessary envy and evil wishes. Change
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Millenniumlady(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
em527:
shut your fucking mouth up
Looks like your gigolo work ain't paying again shut the fvck up

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 1:34pm On May 20, 2020
hopexter:

I guess that's a NO. Enjoy your living arrangement and keep people safe by staying away from them. Have a beautiful day hun xx

I say RIP to you because I know it's a matter of time before you finally disgrace your entire generation. Just stay away from that neighborhood you have been parading in and remain in your hut. Otherwise.....

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by bamite(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

See painment abeg cheesy

Team white girls for life tongue
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by bamite(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
scoundrel:
That’s an akata with a Nigerian name. Nothing concerns us with him.

Chai see tears.

Jealousy kee you dia. Team white girls
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by queengift(f): 2:27pm On May 20, 2020
light099:

Not just an ordinary accomplishment. Great great accomplishment if you ask me.

It feels like paradise the moment a Nigga is finally able to jailbreak from the claws of leeching Nigerian bitches, their default overstretched-holes' stench, entitlement mentality, parasitic lifestyle and Wifi pussy network which is shared to every dick and harry.

White Girl vs Nigeria bitches. cheesy
Natural beauty vs makeup Ninja, Intelligent mind vs BBN/Zeeworld watchers, clean congo vs smelly overstretched congo. You already know the one a Nigga would choose anytime anyday.

Must you body shame black women to prove your point, this forum is really filled with kids.

You don't need to use abusive words.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by AlexyA(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3lulxEZd_k
a throwback to Nollywood movie Egg of life cast THEN and NOW. Please like and subscribe
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Cocolatti(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=light099 post=89748227]

Not just an ordinary accomplishment. Great great accomplishment if you ask me.

It feels like paradise the moment a Nigga is finally able to jailbreak from the claws of leeching Nigerian bitches, their default overstretched-holes' stench, entitlement mentality, parasitic lifestyle and Wifi pussy network which is shared to every dick and harry.

White Girl vs Nigeria bitches. cheesy
Natural beauty vs makeup Ninja, Intelligent mind vs BBN/Zeeworld watchers, clean congo vs smelly overstretched congo. You already know the one a Nigga would choose anytime anyday.

[/ ;Dquote]
Chai !!!

Local man cannot can
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

I guess you have a load truck of CVS and bank customer contacts you send scam messages to.

Hunger will finish you in this sh1t hole. grin cheesy

2017 boy,that was me looking for a job but now we doing bigger boy u can do better than digging up things it hurts only fake people not us that do legit essential service duty grin try harder next time like I said u can send ur cv grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 4:10pm On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

2017 boy,that was me looking for a job but now we doing bigger boy u can do better than digging up things it hurts only fake people not us that do legit essential service duty grin try harder next time like I said u can send ur cv grin

Are you trying hard to cover up an already exposed bottom? cheesy

You must be really dense to think anyone will believe your excuses. You should be the one trying harder to validate your stupidity.

Hunger will finish you oo. You better create another account and start begging. You are too ugly to sell your market.

Mumu. grin

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 4:20pm On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol......u just dey mumu urself dey form intelligence,read wetin u post if it sounds like a desperate guy.Oga when you need work behind ur cheap data sleeping here on nairaland you go send ur cv grin

You go school, no certificate. grin
You try yahoo yahoo, e no work. grin
Okay, land your mama age mate, make she pay you kobo kobo, you too worwor. grin

Can't you see you are a failure for life? cool

No go find wetin you go chop this night, dey find person CV to form bank representative. grin

Dull scammer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2020
queengift:

Must you body shame black women to prove your point, this forum is really filled with kids.
You don't need to use abusive words.

Well, I know sometimes it hurts when someone sticks his finger in your ass and puts it in your face, for you to smell how much your shiit stinks but you know, some people have to be reminded once in a while, how much their game sucks, so they wouldn't get things all wrong for too long.

Especially, a lot of distorted messages have been passing out to bitches lately, in the name of feminism and other glorified fvckeries. And now, a bitch thinks the whole world owes her a lot, just because she gat a smelly pussy. And when she's gone a whoring, polluting every sane atmosphere with her foulness, she comes back with such expectation that her Nigga should crawl to her and lick her feet.
Well, in the past, only virtuous women are dignified, bitches have no value, I think the shiit still stay the same. Although this present insane society keeps glorifying bitches but no matter what, a bitch will never worth all the attention and value she thinks she deserves.
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

See d way u just dey turn round like maggot...lol,went through ur recent post and I can see say guy u nor get work,u spend all day here insulting people when fit help ur cheap broke ass and most painful thing say u still be smallie so enjoy your fantasy world when seun give u, only kids like u spend all day here and type all those.I know ur dad mixed his sperm with marijuana gotten from eze dibia before Dem fit born u so e go take u time to get sense,poor child continue infact nor send ur cv again before u curse my company with ur presence grin

See me see this fish head oo. cheesy

I dey my own, na you waka come my side dey mention me. Why you no comment your own for the topic, waka pass? cheesy grin

Now you are the hunter that has become the bush meat and you are crying. cheesy

After dem Don do naming ceremony for your coconut head, if from 2017- 2019, na only online scammer and failed gigolo you Sabi do for this ya useless life, go hang ya self because the future no dey bright for you.

Kill yourself. Goat ... grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Temptee101(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2020
buygala:

Please feel free to hit your head on the nearest wall grin

You are obviously a frustrated evening newspaper black woman who obviously can't respect other people's choices...

It's not his fault you are single at 53 with 5 kids from 9 diiferent men...yeah...5 kids from 9 men because you are not even sure of the exact paternity of some of your kids sad....Some of them were products of Sperm Collabos from different men you fvcked raw on the same day grin

shocked shocked shocked

O lawd!
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

See me see this fish head oo. cheesy

I dey my own, na you waka come my side dey mention me. Why you no comment your own for the topic, waka pass? cheesy grin

Now you are the hunter that has become the bush meat and you are crying. cheesy

After dem Don do naming ceremony for your coconut head, if from 2017- 2019, na only online scammer and failed gigolo you Sabi do for this ya useless life, go hang ya self because the future no dey bright for you.

Kill yourself. Goat ... grin
Is that all u gat? seriously I nor know say u dey learn am disappointed well just ask ur brother why only u resemble una landlord grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 5:31pm On May 20, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Is that all u gat? I am a disappointment. well just ask my brother why only me resemble my mama landlord embarassed

Don't come and spill your biography here. You are always reliving the story of how you were born. Now you are exhibiting the cursed traits of the past and dropping hints all over nairaland. Frustrated Negro b1tch grin

We know you grew up in a brothel. grin Atleast, everyone now knows you are a failed project. You have been exposed once before and it's coming back to hunt you again. angry grin

Kill yourself and end your folks disappointment. grin It's the only solution. Coming to nairaland to mention people up and down will not cure your misery. angry

F@ggot. grin

By the way, do I interpret this idiotic dream for you?? grin grin grin grin

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
koyyess:

Don't come and spill your biography here. You are always reliving the story of how you were born. Now you are exhibiting the cursed traits of the past and dropping hints all over nairaland. Frustrated Negro b1tch grin

We know you grew up in a brothel. grin Atleast, everyone now knows you are a failed project. You have been exposed once before and it's coming back to hunt you again. angry grin

Kill yourself and end your folks disappointment. grin It's the only solution. Coming to nairaland to mention people up and down will not cure your misery. angry

F@ggot. grin

By the way, do I interpret this idiotic dream for you?? grin grin grin grin
U trying real hard to come back but is like reading all these children rhymes on TV eh d thing pain so tey u don dey edit.. grin,well after typing that kiddies rhymes wen u take dey learn beef just try know that ur mom had to use raid spray inside her pussy to drive u out of her womb cz u nor gree comot for 5 days of labor who knows whether na una poor state make u dodge scan and nor wan come out grin grin.U STILL A LEARNER BOY! we don stop beef na kpomor we don enter!chai nor go commit sucide sha grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Techrab(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2020
Birthday for the rich. Happy birthday sir

http://www.hottaob.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=172353
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 10:06am On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

U trying real hard to come back but is like reading all these children rhymes on TV eh d thing pain so tey u don dey edit.. grin,well after typing that kiddies rhymes wen u take dey learn beef just try know that ur mom had to use raid spray inside her pussy to drive u out of her womb cz u nor gree comot for 5 days of labor who knows whether na una poor state make u dodge scan and nor wan come out grin grin.U STILL A LEARNER BOY! we don stop beef na kpomor we don enter!chai nor go commit sucide sha grin

grin grin grin
E go pain you tey ooo. grin

Just say the word and I will interprete your dream for you since your W#0re of a mother refused to tell you. Can't you see you are always dreaming of hotels? It's where you were conceived. grin

We just got started. By the time I am done with you. You will not know when suicide became your last sweet venture.

I know you are using your other accounts to view this revelation. You will soon deactivate this very one by the time I am through with you. cheesy

Ape.

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2020
koyyess:

grin grin grin
E go pain you tey ooo. grin

Just say the word and I will interprete your dream for you since your W#0re of a mother refused to tell you. Can't you see you are always dreaming of hotels? It's where you were conceived. grin

We just got started. By the time I am done with you. You will not know when suicide became your last sweet venture.

I know you are using your other accounts to view this revelation. You will soon deactivate this very one by the time I am through with you. cheesy

Ape.
Lol.., grin grin grin only post screen shot wen a legit good answer was attached?guy u dull I swear grin who teach u beef na real otu grin.well I had to look at my past with that post and am happy for where I am today cz things are damn flying good kiddo grin u just dey disgrace ur lineage which is expected from ur parents because they have already tried exchanging u for yam earlier from una village town crier grin U STILL A LEARNER BOY
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by koyyess: 10:38am On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol.., grin grin grin only post screen shot wen a legit good answer was attached?guy u dull I swear grin who teach u beef na real otu grin.well I had to look at my past with that post and am happy for where I am today cz things are damn flying good kiddo grin u just dey disgrace ur lineage which is expected from ur parents because they have already tried exchanging u for yam earlier from una village town crier grin U STILL A LEARNER BOY

This revelation is sweet oo.

Your nyash is so wide and smelly, the thread is now empty because of it. They are embarrassed for you. grin

Answer the question. Should I interprete the dream for you? Yes or no.

Failed brothel scammer.

Ape. cool

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
koyyess:

This revelation is sweet oo.

Your nyash is so wide and smelly, the thread is now empty because of it. They are embarrassed for you. grin

Answer the question. Should I interprete the dream for you? Yes or no.

Failed brothel scammer.

Ape. cool
Too dry, please na try and get creative u dey fall hand that's the third time u are repeating the same thing no wonder you are broke and unemployed grin
Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Too dry, please na try and get creative u dey fall hand that's the third time u are repeating the same thing no wonder you are broke and unemployed grin

I want it to sink into your head since you are in denial. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you pained?

You couldn't even answer my simple question. cool

Your dream is very simple. W#0redom and f@ggotary runs in your disgusting generation. Ask your mum who your real father is. grin
The girl in the dream is a representation of all the women in your life past and future.

You are cursed...your future is not bright at all. You can lie about living in mansion. But we know the truth. grin

If you bring any offspring into this world, their lives will be like the girl in your dreams. Bunch of brothel dwellers. embarassed

Kill yourself and end the curse. That's all. If you don't, you will still die from sleeping with your grand mother's age mates for one square meal grin

2015 - you were a prostitute.
2017- you were a failed bank scammer.
2019- you became a f@ggot and a prostitute.

Backward track record .

You are finished. A walking corpse grin

Oya, switch to your other account and view your life. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Are you unemployed, broke and looking for a sugar mummy/ daddy?

Sorry, you are too ugly. Just kill yourself. grin

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 21, 2020
zeusdgrt:

So little steam in your empty talk.

Are you crying? cheesy

We are just getting started b1tch. cool

Re: Chris Ogbonnaya Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by zeusdgrt(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

I want it to sink into your head since you are in denial. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you pained?

You couldn't even answer my simple question. cool

Your dream is very simple. W#0redom and f@ggotary runs in your disgusting generation. Ask your mum who your real father is. grin
The girl in the dream is a representation of all the women in your life past and future.

You are cursed...your future is not bright at all. You can lie about living in mansion. But we know the truth. grin

If you bring any offspring into this world, their lives will be like the girl in your dreams. Bunch of brothel dwellers. embarassed

Kill yourself and end the curse. That's all. If you don't, you will still die from sleeping with your grand mother's age mates for one square meal grin

2015 - you were a prostitute.
2017- you were a failed bank scammer.
2019- you became a f@ggot and a prostitute.

Backward track record .

You are finished. A walking corpse grin

Oya, switch to your other account and view your life. cheesy grin

Eya....e don dey cry ooooooo see work wen I give u otu grin grin grin,u nor get wetin talk again grin grin guy well nor be myfault say part of ur face resemble una village dibia y the other part resemble una landlord. grin grin grin grin chai abeg nor take sniper o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Serbian Mladen Krstajic Lined Up To Replace Gernot Rohr / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Are Expecting Their Second Child (Photos) / Best 100 Players In History' Named – And Fans Absolutely Lose Their Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.