Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Trouble With Opay Account Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trouble With Opay Account Number (4871 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble With Opay Account Number by edulifehack: 9:44am On May 20, 2020
good day guys, please I tried to open an opera news hub creator account recently and in other to get paid I have to register with my opay account number which is suppose to be my phone number excluding the first zero but the problem now is I registered with the first zero included, I tried to change it by removing the first zero but the site keeps telling me 'opay account number can't be less than 11 digits.' if I have to make it 11 digits it would mean adding the first zero which contradicts the rule. this is really getting me confused, anyone with experience please help out.
Re: Trouble With Opay Account Number by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
your opay account nimber is your phone number,use the 11digits.thats what I did.
Re: Trouble With Opay Account Number by Godwinkeeyss(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2021
I also have issues with their number. mine the OTP wasn't sent after many trials, and now I want to use another number that is not mine hoping I
will be able to change it later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Bank Shuts RCCG's Accounts / Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion / I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.