Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital (4874 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by wogos2002: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
My fellow nigerians, I want to know in this country now what kind of business can i venture into that will require little or no capitals.

If you know of any call 08033405810
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by bjdemoney: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2011
Hi,

there are several business you can do with little or know capital, please inbox me on bjdemoney@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by babybird82(f): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2011
Network Marketing.

With winalite, all you need to invest is N14,400 and you build your network to earn weekly, earning more every week as your network grows.

Good business, little capital, readily available consumers, international market (available in about 78 countries) etc Lots of reasons to join and earn passive income. Its also gives you the opportunity to attend to other businesses. You can never go wrong with winalite.

For more details, email me at g4gozie@gmail.com.

See you on top.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by meetagape(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2011
Attend A.N. Wealth Conference.
Hotel-Presidential, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Every thursday. 6pm.
FEE: N2,000.

We offer start-up business ideas and provide the funding to kick start them.
More info about it, call 07032117108.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Smartspice: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
How 'little' is the capital you are referring to?
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by meetagape(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
Minimum is N100,000. Maximum is not determined.

Let us know how the fund will benefit your business, the profit-end and how you will pay us back.
The loan is collateral-free.

More info? Call 07032117108.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Smartspice: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2011
Call  08181699601  for details.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2011
You can become a COMEDIAN, the capital is your joke grin
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2011
I have just found this site that details the easiest way to make money online.

I never knew that you could actually get paid just for searching the web normally as always!

Best part is that they did not even try to sell it as an "ebook".

www.topnigeriantopics.com/2011/12/16/easiest-way-to-make-money-online-ever-swagbucks-com/
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by naira4ever(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
As little as $10 or more visit http:///bm9k49t
and let your money start working for you.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by info2excel: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2012
Gud day.
There are numbers of businesses you can start with little or no capital here in nigeria even while you are in school, we have arranged 16 of them and there step by step set up pertan you can select from including the simple steps you should follow to start up the business of your choise.
For more details on how to get the information, please send us a message to info2excel@gmail.com or drop your e-mail here and introduce your self, we shall get back to you.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by needful: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2012
I will not collect a dime to put u through. But if u are serious about making it, email me on nneka2011@yahoo.com or ping me on 2103F998.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by digitdeveloper: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
i wish to introduce my ebook, it will solve your problem of thirst for big money without you investing more than a few hundred dollars every month, if you dre invest up to some thousands of dollars per month, u will have become a billionaire b/4 u know it. if u are interestedin my ebook email me at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to test it free. or betteryet call me directly to discuss. +234-7043590425. gbenga.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by naira4ever(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
wogos2002: My fellow nigerians, I want to know in this country now what kind of business can i venture into that will require little or no capitals.

When you register and invest with expectpaydotcom, it requires as little as $10 (though i suggest $100 for a better profit) to make money. expectpaydotom is tested and trusted. Try it today and see.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by michell(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Amicablecy: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2012
If u are willing, call me on 08134546604. With as little as a one time #2200, u can make #5000+ weekly. Thanks
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by shommans: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Try here and get back to me
www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=505672
get back to me
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by McCoded007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
u cn send me a mail maybe we cn tlk more bout dt>>.sunkky001@gmail.com
Amicablecy: If u are willing, call me on 08134546604. With as little as a one time #2200, u can make #5000+ weekly. Thanks
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2013
To get what you are looking for, read my signature. You can see it below my comment.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by neksummi(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2013
A business you can do with little capital is this:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Here's how we've teamed up to ensure success for everyone who joins us:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Wish you the best in your search.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by nicole24(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
I Know of a Global Business you can start with as low as 15k and it gives u access to a number of things including a free website and back office call me on 08099873533 or ping 2943D936
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by ddeston(m): 4:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Discover How To Start Your Cheap Products importation

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY" (OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ........... & Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline 07010659454

Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2013
bjdemoney: Hi,

there are several business you can do with little or know capital, please inbox me on bjdemoney@gmail.com
I'll like to know too! Click2ny@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by steve888(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2013
wogos2002: My fellow nigerians, I want to know in this country now what kind of business can i venture into that will require little or no capitals.

through the years have been online have been searching for a
legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this
quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily
straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple,
easy, and legitimate more infor @
www.http://stevequicksmart..com
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by novine(f): 3:50pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:14am On May 04, 2013
Read my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibtc Equity Fund? / greetings from TURKEY. I need Sesame / Igbo; Ekuku - Yoruba; Isasa - Hausa; Ridi / Dollar Wahala: See What People Who Want Cheaper Rates Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.