Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara (7624 Views)

COVID-19: 6 Die Of Complications As 8 Doctors Test Positive In FMC Asaba / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Tpave(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2020
Serious? Wishing them fast recovery.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by happyeaster024: 5:37pm On May 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Last last the eight doctors go dey alright

There is always light at the extreme end of our joint (weed)

Oh! Sorry! I mean
There is always light at the end of the tunnel

The eight doctors go surely dey alright
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Carloslehder: 5:39pm On May 20, 2020
But dem say covid no dey naija na
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Decryptor(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
SCAM VIRUS!
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Hotfreeze: 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
Zamfara has just 300 doctors but they are giving amnesty to bandits.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 20, 2020
Hotfreeze:
Zamfara has just 300 doctors but they are giving amnesty to bandits.
Is a confusing something.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by ProfAmaben(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2020
Awusbillahi
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Dollabiz: 8:41pm On May 20, 2020
Ye
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by BAMSRAY(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
the zamfara wey i dey 8 doctors infected with CORONA ��okay ooo

sped recovery
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Stephie3000: 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital.

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges.

These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this blog post, I will focus on health. Escape tragedy here at https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by anonymuz(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
wink2015:

THE HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTED !

Coronavirus IS RESHAPING THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF NIGERIA.

The north do not want to accept RESTRUCTURING.

The CORONAVIRUS has come to take his ROYAL SEAT !

Almajiri are one of the greatest TRASMITTING MACHINES up north and they are even invading southern Nigeria with their disease.
southerners eyes don open.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Tribalism123(m): 11:52pm On May 20, 2020
Corona virus has already confused Buhari already
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Solorrman3310: 1:28am On May 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
When you have a dull and lifeless Sudanese clone at the helm of your affairs, this is what you get.

Nigerians have the capabilities to create and invent but they are only needed abroad. The locals are tossed under moist carpets because they are from a different tribe even if they have The Da Vinci Code.

Doctors have no protection. They need PPE. Simple things that local manufacturers can produce. Doctors need proper hospitals not makeshift isolation centers.
Doctors are not recognized in the country. You cannot close your eyes and name a famous Nigerian doctor who became famous and celebrated. Because Mohammed placed more emphasis on dagger than surgical gloves.
dnt know which religion u serve but u need to know that Jesus Christ was the first head slammer before prophet Mohammad ancestors came in to the world. If u are Christian that means u don't know ur religion by insulting Jesus Christ,i do not say a word without proof,a proof from the history of Jesus that Christians shows in the television and by using projector in many churches even while using a piece of white cloth to project the documentary. Jesus Christ slammed his face the day before he was caught beaten and cruxified,he was shown with a tiny white veil around his face walking with his companions toward a mountain,he asked them to wait for him then walked a pace under the mountain prayed and slammed his face on the ground the way Muslims does,he was also crying and raising his face to the sky,i wasn't the producer of the movie because the Christian wouldn't accept a producer that happens to be Muslim in the documentary,but almost all nairalanders who talks of head slamming thought they are only abusing Muslims not knowing it was started by their said God who happen to be a man according to Islam,a Christian do not have the least courage to say a damn shit because he is no different to pagan while only worshipping under a cult with a good that has anus and penix,it is the only claimed religion that had a God that visits toilet to shitt and urinate,something no Christian, idolaters or any Muslim could say i lied. The only God that was castigated to save dancers and singers,the only said God that dnt know tomorrow and who himself cries like ur papa.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by benjamin1379: 7:17am On May 21, 2020
Wishing them fast recovery.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by makewetalk2: 12:34pm On May 21, 2020
Education will save your life.
Solorrman3310:
dnt know which religion u serve but u need to know that Jesus Christ was the first head slammer before prophet Mohammad ancestors came in to the world. If u are Christian that means u don't know ur religion by insulting Jesus Christ,i do not say a word without proof,a proof from the history of Jesus that Christians shows in the television and by using projector in many churches even while using a piece of white cloth to project the documentary. Jesus Christ slammed his face the day before he was caught beaten and cruxified,he was shown with a tiny white veil around his face walking with his companions toward a mountain,he asked them to wait for him then walked a pace under the mountain prayed and slammed his face on the ground the way Muslims does,he was also crying and raising his face to the sky,i wasn't the producer of the movie because the Christian wouldn't accept a producer that happens to be Muslim in the documentary,but almost all nairalanders who talks of head slamming thought they are only abusing Muslims not knowing it was started by their said God who happen to be a man according to Islam,a Christian do not have the least courage to say a damn shit because he is no different to pagan while only worshipping under a cult with a good that has anus and penix,it is the only claimed religion that had a God that visits toilet to shitt and urinate,something no Christian, idolaters or any Muslim could say i lied. The only God that was castigated to save dancers and singers,the only said God that dnt know tomorrow and who himself cries like ur papa.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by kingedison(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Doctors deserve more.. They should be given a good hazard allowance.
Re: 8 Doctors Test Positive For Covid-19 In Zamfara by Jhoromhi: 1:50pm On May 21, 2020
They can't even show us the picture of infected doctors Nigeria na scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For March 30 2021 In Nigeria / Nigeria, 5 African Countries To Establish mRNA Vaccine Production - WHO / Dogadan Form Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.