Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

My New Pet Fish - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Pet Fish (2844 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Fish Food For Pet Fish / Any Pet Fish Lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Pet Fish by Tominix(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Fadedbot:

But gold fix and betta fish are not hard to take care of. They can survive almost anything and anywhere.
just
Water
Feeding
Housing are the most important. Temperature is important but not that important if you take care of the water and tank well
Wow thanks will send pics when i get them
Re: My New Pet Fish by Tominix(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Fadedbot:

But gold fix and betta fish are not hard to take care of. They can survive almost anything and anywhere.
just
Water
Feeding
Housing are the most important. Temperature is important but not that important if you take care of the water and tank well
Wow thanks will send pics when i get them
Fadedbot:

Depending on the type of fish you want to take care of, there are different practices
But the basic guidelines are.
-Clean water(borehole is most preferred cos it doesn't contain chemicals)
- you don't necessary have to put it on a glass or transparent plastic. So far its conducive and pretty. If u want to use plastics make sure its type 2 or type 4 plastics.
-depending on the size of the tank, it will determine how often you'll change the water. But basically 20% of water weekly. But if ITS a very small tank, changing it daily will be preferred

- for those type of fish you earlier took care
Re: My New Pet Fish by laivwire(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tominix:
I will try to get better pic, molly will turn his face away and swim faster when i try to snap it can i hold it and snap it instead

Then this fish won't last with you.
Re: My New Pet Fish by Tominix(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
laivwire:

Then this fish won't last with you.
i do carry it a lot that was probably the cause of its death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of Burgzy (an Abused 10years Old Boerboel) / Meet Capybara, The Largest Rodent In The World That's As Big As A Dog / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.