Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days (3518 Views)

We Killed Justice Igbetar For Withholding My Father’s Land – Nephew, Narrates / Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos / We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by kumancy56: 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
I made a deposite into my CLUBCONNECT account through my ATM mastered card 17th, got alerted by my bank (Gtb) the following day, being 18th. Until this moment, I am yet to see the money in my dashboard.
I have tried dropping the complain directly in the site but the site wouldn't allow me to.

This have got me think: is this how you people the site, scamming and inconveniencing people?
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by mu2sa2: 5:30pm On May 20, 2020
Eyaa, take heart bros your money is gone. I have been saying it for quite sometime that clubkonnect are now scammers. I dont know why those 419ners are allowed to advertise on nairaland.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by illicit(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
clubkonnect again?

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by uboma(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2020
illicit:
clubkonnect again?

He is always called out for the wrong reasons.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by illicit(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2020
uboma:

Haa nawa o
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by obumsway(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2020
Oga have u tried calling them ? There are option of calling them or sending text message. Sometimes we should know how to change our complaints. Haba ! Had a problem yesterday and called and it was resolved immediately.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 8:54am On May 21, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your login number and transaction details for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

kumancy56:
I made a deposite into my CLUBCONNECT account through my ATM mastered card 17th, got alerted by my bank (Gtb) the following day, being 18th. Until this moment, I am yet to see the money in my dashboard.
I have tried dropping the complain directly in the site but the site wouldn't allow me to.

This have got me think: is this how you people the site, scamming and inconveniencing people?

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 8:59am On May 21, 2020
Clubkonnect don't scam people!!!
Our sincere apologies on your experience with clubkonnect. Please, do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com and command copy Support@nellobytesystems.com. Please, list all the issues you currently experience. It will be investigated and resolved.

mu2sa2:
Eyaa, take heart bros your money is gone. I have been saying it for quite sometime that clubkonnect are now scammers. I dont know why those 419ners are allowed to advertise on nairaland.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 9:00am On May 21, 2020
Our sincere apologies on your experience with clubkonnect. Please, do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com and command copy Support@nellobytesystems.com. Please, list all the issues you currently experience. It will be investigated and resolved.

uboma:

Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by kumancy56: 11:23am On May 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your login number and transaction details for us to resolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Here is the login number: 08085962862
Transaction date: 17th may, 2020.
Amount: 2000
Flutterwave
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 11:55am On May 21, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Your transaction was not successful. You will have to go back to your bank with your payment screenshot as an evidence for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

kumancy56:

Flutterwave

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by mu2sa2: 11:56am On May 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
Clubkonnect don't scam people!!!

This post is itself suspect, probably to lure in more innocent people. True, when clubkonnect started they were reliable, but down the line they changed and started duping clients. I lost 1k to them at one time. I did emails and send WhatsApp messages to them without getting a reply. Crooks, they're still telling me to keep repeating the same thing!
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by kumancy56: 2:19pm On May 21, 2020
clubkonnect:

kumancy56:

Flutterwave

I have done as directed o !
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 3:01pm On May 21, 2020
The bank will definitely refund your money. Thank you for your understanding and Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

kumancy56:

I have done as directed o !
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Eyinju27: 1:41pm On May 26, 2020
I am one of your customers, Edwards Funmilayo Abosede with phone number 08067335834.
I credited data worth 5gb to 08035660841 on the 12th of May 2020. It was deducted from my wallet but the customer didn’t get it..
Same thing happened on the 13th, 18th and 19th of May 2020, I credited airtime, data worth 2g and 1 gb to 08067335834, 08060302040 and 08068043142 respectively..
I’d appreciate it if the above issues are resolved as soon as possible
Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Eyinju27: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
Please help rectify this issues I've lost a lot of customers based on this

I am one of your customers, Edwards Funmilayo Abosede with phone number 08067335834.
I credited data worth 5gb to 08035660841 on the 12th of May 2020. It was deducted from my wallet but the customer didn’t get it..
Same thing happened on the 13th, 18th and 19th of May 2020, I credited airtime, data worth 2g and 1 gb to 08067335834, 08060302040 and 08068043142 respectively..
I’d appreciate it if the above issues are resolved as soon as possible
Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Maryam1234(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
clubkonnect:

Please what's wrong with the electricity recharge icon?I have been trying to buy since morning it's telling me service available and it won't go, please help rectify it's Abuja Electric@clubconnect.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. The issue is from the service provider company. Kindly, retry. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Maryam1234:

Please what's wrong with the electricity recharge icon?I have been trying to buy since morning it's telling me service available and it won't go, please help rectify it's Abuja Electric@clubconnect.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Hardey10(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2020
clubkonnect:

I made a deposit into your First bank account last night and I haven't been credited since. It's really annoying especially when you have urgent needs for funding.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Hardey10(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Clubkonnect fund my account for me, since last night. I have called different numbers with none answered.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Hardey10(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Made a deposit into your First bank account last night and I haven't been funded as I type now.
kindly do something about this ASAP
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details for us to ressolve the issue with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Hardey10:
Clubkonnect fund my account for me, since last night. I have called different numbers with none answered.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Allen32: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Pls fund my wallet...made payment since last night...to your First bank acct
Login: 08064657170
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Chomsy(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Clubkonnect, I have been trying to reach you for 4days now with no success as you are totally unreachable even with the phone number you provided.

I made two cable TV: Gotv Jolli and DStv Compact plus recharges since the 1st of July 2020. You have debited my wallet of the funds but till now, customer subscriptions are not working neither is my money back in my wallet. How else do one reach you to resolve this because it is absolutely worrisome. The customers involved are no longer taking it lightly with me.

Kindly help resolve this issue immediately please.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Smart card numbers for us resolve the issues with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Chomsy:
Clubkonnect, I have been trying to reach you for 4days now with no success as you are totally unreachable even with the phone number you provided.

I made two cable TV: Gotv Jolli and DStv Compact plus recharges since the 1st of July 2020. You have debited my wallet of the funds but till now, customer subscriptions are not working neither is my money back in my wallet. How else do one reach you to resolve this because it is absolutely worrisome. The customers involved are no longer taking it lightly with me.

Kindly help resolve this issue immediately please.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by lanrei(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Smart card numbers for us resolve the issues with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

HI I deposited into my clubkonnect wallet but it is not reflecting, pls rectify asap it is stalling my business.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

lanrei:

HI I deposited into my clubkonnect wallet but it is not reflecting, pls rectify asap it is stalling my business.
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Maryam1234(f): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. The issue is from the service provider company. Kindly, retry. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Please clubconnect I am yet to receive my money in my wallet,I transferred 500 yesterday using providus bank,My name is Muhammed Maryam and my Login ID is 07068255790
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by clubkonnect: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Your 500naira transaction was not successful. You will have to go back to your bank for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Maryam1234:

Please clubconnect I am yet to receive my money in my wallet,I transferred 500 yesterday using providus bank,My name is Muhammed Maryam and my Login ID is 07068255790
Re: Clubkonnect Withholding My Money For 3 Days by Maryam1234(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Your 500naira transaction was not successful. You will have to go back to your bank for a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Please check again I am just coming from the bank,I was told I actually transferred the money to 07032371640 and the number belong to you.I actually did two transactions simultaneously the first one entered my wallet it's the second one that's being withheld, please help me out my login ID is 07068255790.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About / Woman Claims She Was Forced To Have Sex With A Security Guard. Photos / Wizard Returning From Mission, Trapped In A House In Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.